Forum › Nontan's Chastity Crisis discussion

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The art style looks kinda famil.... oh god...

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

...pf...pfff...Pppfftt....PFFFTTHAHAHAHAHA WTF

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Understandable, Have a Nice Day

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Someone get that Kotori what she needs

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

And so, Kotori's day was made.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

sooo..... where's the comedy in this shit?
when I was on page 4 I would already have liked to punch the author....

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Eli is literally everyone's spirit animal while reading this.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

This is stupid and uncomfortable and I don't like it.

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 5:06PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lol with Kotori

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

This is so ridiculously WTF bad that... i cant help but mindlessly laugh at it. it's just too incomprehensible that disbelieving laughter is all i can respond with

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

only thing i got out of this was reaction faces.

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 6:13PM

joined Apr 18, 2018

I don't think it is funny. Do you think it is funny? Who think this is funny? You think this is funny? You? You? You? Hello??? Do you think this is funny? I think this isn't funny.

SmolBoiYazawa
Screenshot_47
joined Apr 24, 2018

When most people here don't get that this entire thing is satire using stereotypes of most japanese and some overseas fan's sexualising.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

it still wasnt funny

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 6:24PM

1542604545610[1]
joined Oct 8, 2018

It was pretty funny.
9/10, would read another.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I think this might actually be satire, or perhaps I'm just hoping it is. Either way, the author is shining a light on a very real problem. There's real people who do the exact things that were done to the the members of Muse in this. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if something like this raffle ended up happening some day. The idol industry exploits young girls on a mass scale. And that thing about Eli being dragged through the mud for swearing? That's real, very real. It happens for all kinds of actions that idol otaku deem improper.

The idol industry is a toxic wasteland of exploitation. They're child stars like Justin Bieber, and everyone knows that never ends well. There's a difference though, idols are actively marketed to adults, not just children. And it's done with a warped, fetishistic sex appeal of their "purity".

There are so-called "fans" that come together on imageboards like 2chan to monitor idols on christmas, to make sure they don't go anywhere with a man. Idols belong to everyone but the idol themselves. They aren't allowed to have their own lives because it might just shut the otaku out of it. They have to deal with TMZ-like problems even from the people who claim to support them. Everyone is the paparazzi, and all it takes to ruin someone's life is an outrageous lie.

I want to make clear that I don't think any of you are like this. Not at all. This rant is about otaku in places like 2chan. Even among them I'm sure there are normal folks. But this is a real problem that needs to be made seen and heard and known about, and I think this author may have been doing just that.

Sorry for the long rant.

it still wasnt funny

satire doesn't have to make you laugh.

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 7:04PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't have the energy to explain everything but this is a really silly manga and is fine if you don't find it funny but it's pretty silly to even take this seriously to the point of getting really upset...

westartedafire
joined Aug 28, 2018

Usually err on the side of caution with the "WTH am I reading" tag, but this one was a roller coaster of a treat.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This is why we need a government ruled by an iron fist that stamps out degeneracy at the roots.

Sisters
joined Mar 13, 2014

I usually enjoy the wtf am I reading tag but this is just awful.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

nope

joined Apr 18, 2018
ThisAccountHasNoName
joined Mar 10, 2019

If anything i regret reading this,why did i read this its not even funny.

E8d0cf07-6bf4-4ced-a0aa-4fdc6fea045e
joined Jun 19, 2017

Oh boy..... I sure hope eli hire a group of bratva to help her wife out :/

PootisPainisHere
12-09-06-13-47_0_large_metal_gear_solid_wtf_thumb
joined May 18, 2017

What

To reply you must either login or sign up.