Forum › ANETTAI HOTEL discussion

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Im glad this finally got uploaded here

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Now there's a girl who didn't deserve a happily ever after.

If treating the person you love like they're sub-human is your way of dealing with anxiety, then maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship.

last edited at Jun 18, 2019 3:52AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Well, a big part of the problem was exactly that they were not in a relationship, even if she didn't quite realize this was the reason. Admittedly, her behavior was horrible indeed, but far too common in such situations where a girl suddenly seems to attract the (unwanted) attention of every guy around, even without the suppressed lesbian feelings she doesn't really understand herself pushing her much farther into jealousy than normal. I mean, I agree with you that she loved Tachibana, but her resistance throughout most of the hotel part makes it quite clear that she didn't realize this herself, or knew it was even a possibility - while Tachibana who actually realized her own feelings was similarly sure that confessing her feelings would be the end of their relationship.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It worked out in the end, but it's still kinda rapey though.

I know it's just a common trope in (male author written) hentai, but talking instead of ripping clothes and not taking "stop!" for an answer, would have been better.

But the blond one was a bitch too, so I guess they are even.

last edited at Jun 18, 2019 6:14AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"And this has been another episode of 'Kitchen Nightmares,' only for love hotels."

Remember, kids: just get a room, and things will work out.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

in (male author written) hentai,

Well its not like female authors are just kiss and hugs.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Right, I've seen some crazy stuff written by women.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Yeah what's with this site's discrimination against male authors?

joined Mar 25, 2013

I mean they're still just friends.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I mean they're still just friends.

"Friend" and "girlfriend"/"boyfriend" are not mutually exclusive categories, nor does the latter necessarily include the former (though the lack obviously tends to make the relationship quite unhealthy). Besides, it's obviously just a callback to their promise from the beginning, when they were not in a relationship and at least Misuzu wasn't aware of the true nature of her feelings towards Sanada.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, part of it is definitely the callback to the original promise, but even with them relaxing in the bath like that, it also may suggest that they simply didn't consider the possibility of actually going out, either due to nor realizing it was also an option, or out of guilt over their earlier behavior. Nothing a little more time won't fix, though.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I'm all for a threesome so that Claire can always watch over them. These two seem kind of aloof.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Is the author the same as flowerchild Ueda? In that case you have duplicate authors since one already exists: https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/flowerchild_ueda

Can't say for sure myself, sometimes the art looks like Ueda and sometimes it doesn't.

joined Oct 15, 2014

It's not this site that has problem, it's the people. And I'm not saying all just some

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

You know, i actually like how it turned out. At first i was like "ditch the little bitch and take the glasses girl" but then Tachibana was like "fuck it, it's my turn to be the bully" and went for it.
It felt like a nice equalization for the shit done to Tachibana just because of things she couldnt control.

An excellent application of what claire said on the last page: just get a room and work it out.

last edited at Jun 18, 2019 8:12PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

A Kiss in the Blood 10/10. The author posts pictures of her daughter on twitter.

joined Jun 30, 2015

People don't seem to remember that Mira (I guess female author based on the art style) is particularly rapey.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Can't say I enjoy it, by the time they had sex I was too mad with the blood and all...
What I would enjoy is seeing what happen the next day with the other 2 bitches who were bullying her for no reason (maybe envy for being ugly bitches?) when the little girl says "yeeeeah she and I we're kinda friends now so let's stop hanging out, alright? cool"

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Yuri shipper: 'Lily is deliveried! Yours is 69 yurilar in total.'

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Tch, I was hoping Claire was going to step up and take a more active role. So much wasted potential and the terrorists won.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

It's not this site that has problem, it's the people. And I'm not saying all just some

It's not even just authors sometimes. Some forums for certain manga are pretty chill but then you get some forums where most people immediately jump on the possibility of men being in the story and how they'll stop reading if a guy shows up in their yuri story. Like I get the stereotype of using a male character to propel splitting apart or hurting one of the girls to drive the romance and how that can be annoying when you just want an organic progression without the same cliche. But sometimes the forum is so quick to jump on a story when it may not even turn out that way.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Unnecessary bullying aside, this page with the kiss and subsequent passionate embrace in return was pretty damn impactful. Gets the point across that the two of them have been harboring feelings for each other for awhile, eh?

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Unnecessary bullying aside, this page with the kiss and subsequent passionate embrace in return was pretty damn impactful. Gets the point across that the two of them have been harboring feelings for each other for awhile, eh?

Agreed.

240532868_3122630754686042_6829022488605013112_n
joined Sep 5, 2019

Finally, I've found this after for so long, and it's been few months since i've started looking for this. This is it, Chief.

But i find it strange that it is said that this was posted here at 2018, but if my memory serves me right, this was here earlier....

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"My best Friend turned violent because she doesnt know how to handle her jealousy "

last edited at May 15, 2020 3:38AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.