Forum › Liberty discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

It's out of order D:

joined Jun 30, 2016

well here we go with the bullshit old love cliche.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

hahaha... shit, here we go again in the gay drama

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is there any compelling reason for me to not hope Liz gets run over by a truck?

I mean, I really don’t expect her lyrics to actually change the world, so otherwise I’m not seeing much in her favor.

joined Jul 7, 2017

Not really surprised by the whole slave thing considering the fact that Izu-sama (Kitta Izumi) is sadistic af and tweeting that she's tired moving stuffs around her new place so a slave would be nice.

joined Apr 23, 2019

How old is Liz? Sometimes she changes her age so fast, with big age gaps in herself...

Atheme-logo-frag-square
joined Jun 2, 2018

Sen... pai?

All, yes. The patented Momono Moto romantic-history-with-a-shady-older-mentor drama is incoming.

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 11:28PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This image is a perfect encapsulation of this series as a whole

And it's not like Doormat-chan even seems to get off on it . . .

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Is there any compelling reason for me to not hope Liz gets run over by a truck?

The way this story is being written, she probably will. Or then A-ko saves her at the last moment and gets run over instead. Any way is the only way, I'm in this for the unintended laughs. The author doesn't seem to have much in the way of self-awareness...

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 1:28AM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

This image is a perfect encapsulation of this series as a whole

A toilet is needed for barfing in, stat!

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

So, the story is being written by a popular musician? So Liz is literally just some bratty diva's self-insert?!

Fuck me, as if I didn't already have enough reasons to hate this character. What makes it worse is she was probably intended to come off as sympathetic, but the writer is just completely lacking in the self-awareness department. This whole thing reads like a reverse Fifty Shades of Gray with a lesbian twist.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh... the senpai-I-was-in-love-with-who-dumped-me-but-now-it's-all-coming-back.

The outcome is quite predictable. After some stupid drama, senpai will see that she found someone better and everyone will move on and live happily ever after.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Wow never thought about the outcome here
Never been used before

Elder Senpai that Dumped me
Suddenly she is back?
Damm this manga started out great

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Damm this manga started out great

You know, it did. Maki was a character with a lot of room for growth, and Liz had that “mysterious sexy beauty” thing down pat.

It turns out that the “mystery” of Liz was that she was a narcissistic, sadistic brat, and Maki’s experiences allowed her to fulfill her true self as a joyless submissive idiot.

As soon as Maki went to Liz’s apartment (for me) this turned into a pile of crap with the sole redeeming quality of being unintentional self-parody.

smirkingtyrant
Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

Not really surprised by the whole slave thing considering the fact that Izu-sama (Kitta Izumi) is sadistic af and tweeting that she's tired moving stuffs around her new place so a slave would be nice.

Wait, what does that have to do with anything? :O

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Kitta herself is the writer of the series, so the commenter is guessing that the way her story is going may have been hinted at with her slave comment.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

What the hell. Did this really need a slave contract lmao? Omg the senpai and Liz totally deserve each other. Two mentally ill psychos can end up together for all I care.

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

More than the stupid cliche trope "bad senpai is back", what's annoying me the most is the stupid blushing face when she see the name.
Ordinary she should be upset or mad, but no: the selfish princess turns out to be a submissive dumbass, worst cliche of all.

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 7:17PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I guess I'm the only one here who likes this manga, then?

Oh well... so be it...

joined Jul 7, 2017

Kitta herself is the writer of the series, so the commenter is guessing that the way her story is going may have been hinted at with her slave comment.

Yep. And if, indeed, Kitta incorporated more traits of hers to Liz, expect more sadism, mischief, whips, and shallow dramas (and gyoza making).

the tweet I was talking about

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 11:56PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh well... so be it...

While it's far from being one of my favorites, I do like it well enough. The amount of negativity here really was a surprise for me.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Oh well... so be it...

While it's far from being one of my favorites, I do like it well enough. The amount of negativity here really was a surprise for me.

Yay, there's at least two of us!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh well... so be it...

Yay, there's at least two of us!

Any chance of sharing what you like about it with the rest of us, many of whom once had high hopes for it but have been disappointed with its development?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, reading it back now chapter five was when it officially started nosediving because up to that point it was pulling off the whole average tomboy being swept into a love affair with a woman who is alluring, famous, and mysterious exceedingly well. Then the whole scene with the earrings happened and it hasn't been good since.
It could have been something along the lines of After Hours but instead it became something bland and a bit toilet.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yep. And if, indeed, Kitta incorporated more traits of hers to Liz, expect more sadism, mischief, whips, and shallow dramas (and gyoza making).

the tweet I was talking about

Liz is Kitta Izumi's self-insert (ಠ_ಠ)

To reply you must either login or sign up.