Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Piranhaplant
Lumasmall
joined Feb 17, 2018

Out of curiosity sake just how many chapters are out?

This is all of them besides some bonus stuff

joined Mar 23, 2019

If someone breaks up with you, you have no freedom to "reject" it. Why they do not want to be with you is immaterial, what they feel is immaterial, what you feel is immaterial. No one is obligated to have a clear-cut, concise reason for a breakup. Also, I was not aware that Nene opting to not be with Amane was harmful, I am actually interested in you expanding upon this.

If you actually care about someone their reasons matter a lot to you. While yes, Amane has to accept the rejection, she does not have to accept Nene's bad behaviour and reasoning. As a former lover, as a friend, as a person who cares for her, Amane obviously wants Nene to be happy. So if something is wrong she cannot ignore it.

sigh You know, I and many people already pointed those things out over the last chapters. I don't want to repeat too much. Essentially Nene is throwing herself at Kou in a really obvious way, acting contradictory and being cruel. All things that she did apparently not do before the break-up. She is clearly emotionally unbalanced (I'd reckon even more than Amane) and the way she acts right now shows that she is hurting. Her escapism with Kou and her inferiority complex are strongly hinted at. Amane realizes these things at least on an emotional level, but she is kind of an airhead, so she can't logically put it together. And honestly, Nene isn't likely to open up to her of all people.

Yeah believe it all you want. Amane said its wrong because she is just jealous, there is no deeper thinking into this.

Out of curiosity sake just how many chapters are out?

This is all of them besides some bonus stuff

Thank you.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yeah believe it all you want. Amane said its wrong because she is just jealous, there is no deeper thinking into this.

....even if that was Amane's actual reason (which it is clearly not), narratively speaking she is still correct. Intentionally or not.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Lol, this is fucked up.

Very fucked, I feel like we are all going to get fucked.

joined Jun 3, 2014

This should be renamed to Amane's Suffering

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

And, like, this senpai is pissing me off, because she said to Amane, "you're like a sister to me". Then she's gonna have a massive surprised face when Amane doesn't return her feelings. These people are a MESS. Amane needs to find a nice classmate who loves her and ditch these frikkin bozos.

Edit
joined Apr 30, 2016

Also how did lizard senpai get pictures from opposite sides of Kou and Nene (in one picture Kou is on the right side and Nene is on the left, and in another they're swapped) while staying a sufficient enough distance away to not get caught in her spying? Edit: I just realized Kou and Nene could have rotated...I was too caught up in imagining senpai snapping a pic, then making a mad dash as stealthily as possible in a large arc around them to get them from the other side for no reason.

Now you've got me imagining it too. It'd be interesting if she actually did make that stealthy mad dash to take those pictures :D

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

The idea that a woman can't break up a relationship unless she gives a explanation good enough to satisfy her partner is sick and revolting
The partner is not satisfied with her reasons? so what, who cares?

The problem with this case is Nene only said 'I don't love you anymore' and Amane of course was not satisfied, it makes Nene look bad and it's cruel on Amane, but if it's wrong to break up unless your partner is satisfied then by the same logic a girl can't break up with her abusive bf as long as he keeps saying her reasons are not good: 'You want to dump me cause I beat you up? no, I'm not satisfied with that reason, so stick with me forever'

You don't need any reason to break up with someone, just wanting it is enough

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I can't exactly relate to camera senpai, but I think she's fairly pitiable herself, considering her position. If her relationship like Amane was like this for who knows how long, it was only a matter of time until she snapped. I just hope she didn't have a hand in Nene breaking up with Amane, that would be awfully uninspired.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 9:42PM

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Wow that senpai is fucked up. She is a sadist. I'm sure she had something to do with that breakup because she keeps bringing it up.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 10:38PM

Received_468649373647826
joined May 24, 2015

What a fucked up story. And senpai was right Kou is being insensitive

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Amane doesn’t say that Nene’s reason isn’t good enough—she just hopes to get back together.

Narratively, the “I just stopped loving you” thing (in itself) is (or would be without further development) weak storytelling—it’s what authors do (especially in the romance genre) to clear the decks of a necessary but unwanted character—“My first husband just decided to leave one day,” “Dad found someone else,” etc., thereby creating a divorcee, or abandoned child, or whatever, in order to focus on a protagonist going forward.

This story is centered on the previous relationship between Nene and Amane. To simply leave the cause of their breakup as a routine change of heart by Nene for unspecified reasons seems like it would be incommensurate with the emotional intensity of everything else that’s going on in the story.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Reading this story is like scratching yourself while having a sunburn. It hurts to do it after a while, but you continue to do it cuz it feels kinda nice too. Also, yeah, what Camera girl is doint is not cool, specially when the Gyaru told her about her feelings for Mei 2.0

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Reading this story is like scratching yourself while having a sunburn. It hurts to do it after a while, but you continue to do it cuz it feels kinda nice too. Also, yeah, what Camera girl is doint is not cool, specially when the Gyaru told her about her feelings for Mei 2.0

Why does what you've done (comparing this to the dead middle of yuri) feel so appropriate?

Img_20181212_080323
joined Dec 12, 2018

Ok, this is starting to look like a Mexican novela (soap opera)

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Wow, I made a mistake looking at these comments. Do people really think Kou is being insensitive when Nene is the one coming on to her? Stop pretending Nene has no agency; the story's done enough of that for a lifetime already.

I'll bet Nene broke up with Amane because of that bullshit about her being cuter when she doesn't smile.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Oh boy...
I need to get ready for this one eh?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I imagine that maybe photography senpai had a hand in breaking them up to? Amane doesn't deserve this man.

If she didn't then it better be revealed that Nene had a good fucking reason for this.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 1:58AM

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I don't think Kou is being insensitive. If anything, she seems conflicted. Having someone as beautiful as Nene confess to you is bound to make anyone feel flattered, and Kou seems too inassertive to turn her down properly. Still, by not giving her a clear "no", she's kinda stringing her along.

That being said, fuck that photography-senpai! She has been nothing but purely manipulative up til now, and while I'm not entirely convinced that she had anything to do with Nene breaking up with Amane (Nene didn't seem to know her at all, and the fact that she's fallen for Kou makes it seem like she really did stop loving Amane, even if the reason is unclear), she is very obviously manipulating events right now to her own advantage and for her own amusement!

Really, at this point, it seems like Amane is the only character who is one hundred percent blameless in all of this and it's killing me how she's being treated!

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Why does what you've done (comparing this to the dead middle of yuri) feel so appropriate?

Because reading yuri is like suffering from sunburns.

I imagine that maybe photography senpai had a hand in breaking them up to? Amane doesn't deserve this man.

If she didn't then it better be revealed that Nene had a good fucking reason for this.

Yeah, i was thinking that the crazy bitch had something to do with them breaking up. Maybe something like manipulating the Gyaru into saying something that could easily be explained if Mei 2.0 had the decency in explaining why she's breaking up with someone and not just "Lol i'm into tomboys now"

I don't think Kou is being insensitive. If anything, she seems conflicted. Having someone as beautiful as Nene confess to you is bound to make anyone feel flattered, and Kou seems too inassertive to turn her down properly. Still, by not giving her a clear "no", she's kinda stringing her along.

But not turning her down properly or at all is something insensitive. Maybe not intentionally insensitive, but it still something you shouldn't do to someone you care about. Camera girl seems like the one who's gonna get the worst end of this whole melodramatic deal though.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 2:42AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The idea that a woman can't break up a relationship unless she gives a explanation good enough to satisfy her partner is sick and revolting

The problem with this case is Nene only said 'I don't love you anymore' and Amane of course was not satisfied, it makes Nene look bad and it's cruel on Amane, but if it's wrong to break up unless your partner is satisfied then by the same logic a girl can't break up with her abusive bf as long as he keeps saying her reasons are not good: 'You want to dump me cause I beat you up? no, I'm not satisfied with that reason, so stick with me forever'

Good thing that that's not what the story is actually saying then.
Owing an explanation and not being able to break up unless you give it are completely different.

Basic human decency dictates that you actually tell a person why you break up with them and don't just make a half-assed excuse.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Basic human decency dictates that you actually tell a person why you break up with them and don't just make a half-assed excuse.

Without even looking the person in the eye. . . .

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Without even looking the person in the eye. . . .

I suppose we should be thankful that she didn't break up with a text.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 3:11AM

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I'm not saying she did anything wrong for breaking up with Amane, or her reasons were bad, she just didn't give a reason. Sure, you don't need to and she probably had her reasons, but I feel giving one is common courtesy. Like, if they love you and you at some point love them, I think you owe them an explanation. It's not a law or anything, but this was the drama manga equivalent of breaking up over text, it's not technically wrong, it's just rude as hell and disrespectful to the other party who probably deserved better. Once again, I'm sure we'll get our reasons, but until then, I think Nene handled that breakup very poorly.

I can't exactly relate to camera senpai, but I think she's fairly pitiable herself, considering her position. If her relationship like Amane was like this for who knows how long, it was only a matter of time until she snapped. I just hope she didn't have a hand in Nene breaking up with Amane, that would be awfully uninspired.

I disagree. If you have a thing for somebody and you say nothing, and they get into a relationship, that's your own fault. I've made that mistake, and I know it's my own fault now. I feel no sense of pity or sympathy towards her because she went out of her way to hurt her friends to satisfy her own selfish desire.

As for Kou. No, she did nothing wrong. I think maybe she could talk to Amane instead of keeping it a secret, but at the same time, I get why she doesn't, so I don't dislike her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.