Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I seriously hope that Nene is legit being blackmailed or manipulated by the senpai, because the alternative that she just dumped Amane for no good reason is just heartbreaking.

Perhaps she dumped her for a bad reason?
Srsly think about the things she's doing to Kou only to get Kou to stick to her and compliment her smile, which is an obsession to her
She's not the kind who makes every decision based on a good reason, no?

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

...This series strongly reminded me of WDTFS for some reason. I really hope Amane doesn't become the second Seju. My ship sank then, I pray it won't sink now T.T

Love%20live!%20allstars%20kotohanayou
joined Apr 25, 2019

I just noticed something, in this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch01#10 it's written 'Uchiho Hayama Year 2' that mean 'sunset girl' taken when Hayama in 2nd year but in this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch01#21 Kou said that photo won contest two years ago that mean 'sunset girl' taken when Hayama in 1st year.
I think the right one is 'sunset girl' taken when Hayama in 1st year HS and Amane & Nene in 3rd year MS since it's match with theory that 'sunset girl' is the reason why Amane & Nene broke up.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Is it bad I found this chapter more funny then sad?

I think I'm actually enjoying how over the top this love drama is.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

I ship Nene and Kou so hard but I feel so bad about Amane :(

joined Aug 31, 2017

Amane deserves better surrounded by selfish people.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Love is a fickle thing, and sometimes someone just loses interest. No one can judge whether a reason is "good" or "bad" for breaking up, the partner just needs to accept that the romantic side of their relationship will be over. Being the clingy obsessive ex is a good way to make someone think thye made the right choice breaking up with you.

If you really want Amane to have a happy ending, yet criticize Nene of being petty and emotional, why would you want them back together? There's some obvious bad chemistry underlying their relationship, even if at first glance they seem to work. I really hope they come to this realization, but my gut tells me the author will gloss over the fact and simply have them hook back up.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

How can you bear making the one you love cry? It would break my heart if I did that. Hell, it even hurts a lot when your loved one is in pain for other people's doings.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I just wonder what really made Nene break up with Amane. Whole setup feels weird.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

How can you bear making the one you love cry? It would break my heart if I did that. Hell, it even hurts a lot when your loved one is in pain for other people's doings.

Likely a fucked-up savior complex, wanting to be viewed as the only person Amane can truly show her emotions around and the only one who can always make things better.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I shipped Nene and Amane before, but I guess I will take it back, Nene can just go fuck herself, Amane prolly better off without her. Amane best gril still. Feels like she is the only one who showing her true emotion here.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 12:29AM

joined Jun 30, 2016

See, like I said, that bitch likes Amane to suffer because she finds that wonderful and that she can keep her for her own, im pretty sure she is the one that made Nene to break up with Amane, i cant wait to see when shit goes down for her.

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Amane deserves every wonderful things in this world. Not that senpai and not that Nene. This is just sad.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Ded

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I hate this shit lmao :'( Amane deserves way fuckin' better.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

What?! The?! Fuck?!
This is waaaay too cruel on Amane. I guess we'll find out why Nene broke up with her sooner or later anyway, but what is wrong with the senpai? Is she some rarely seen variant of a sadist?

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

What?! The?! Fuck?!
This is waaaay too cruel on Amane. I guess we'll find out why Nene broke up with her sooner or later anyway, but what is wrong with the senpai? Is she some rarely seen variant of a sadist?

Rather than sadist, she is more of a possessive type.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Coulda done without page 32. Some things work better when they're not openly stated

And, yeah, Amane is my favourite character and I'd like things to go well for her. Maybe she can hook up with Sensei

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

Man, the day Amane realizes she deserves better than that, the day she grows a pair to say "fuck you all" to those who mistreated her will be fucking glorious. Arghhhhhhhhh

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Wow, I just feel like Kou, Amane and Nene are all playing into Hayama's little game. Granted, Kou transferring in was unexpected, but seems like it worked in Hayama's favor and she only needed to make a few little adjustments to create a relationship shit storm between all of them.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 1:32AM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Ya'll hating on Senpai. But I think Senpai's the best.

Senpai x Amane OTP.

Seriously. Senpai seems like the only sensible person within a 10 mile radius of that place. She deserves anyone she wants.

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

"No, cry more" she is not a good friend

joined Sep 6, 2018

I never thought a Sith Lord would show up in a manga. (Joke)

Actually, I think two girls are being very manipulative. One is abusing the kohai's ignorance as she's getting a free camera girl to advance her modeling career path, the other is manipulating the blond kohai's heartbreak to her advantage. An interesting symmetry, a manipulated camera girl and a vengeful model in this story. Pretty cool how this is turning out.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 1:44AM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Wow, I just feel like Kou, Amane and Nene are all playing into Hayama's little game. Granted, Kou transferring in was unexpected, but seems like it worked in Hayama's favor and she only needed to make a few little adjustments to create a relationship shit storm between all of them.

That's exactly what I was thinking... It seems to be all manipulated by Hayama. It scares me.
Reading this makes my heart aches :(
Not only Amane is hurt but everyone in this little game will suffer.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Ya'll hating on Senpai. But I think Senpai's the best.

Senpai x Amane OTP.

Seriously. Senpai seems like the only sensible person within a 10 mile radius of that place. She deserves anyone she wants.

I mean, yeah she hasn't really meddled with their relationships (the tears shed were mainly because of the people involved) but she does seem a little manipulative, kinda yandere if you ask me.

Although she does want Amane to have a loving relationship...but that might turn into co-dependence...hmm I don't know, I'm a little iffy on senpai's character

All I know is Amane deserves better than Nene, Nene seems like the type of person to rush into relationships, she fell in love with Tarumizu in like a few weeks

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 1:56AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.