Forum › Delinquent Girl and Class Rep discussion

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

who in the shit licking foxtrot eats apples with curry

Have you actually ever eaten Indian curry? Fruity things bring out more flavor, this is common sense.

What you should actually be disgusted by is that she said chocolate goes with curry. Blegh.

Japan actually has its own entire culinary tradition for curry dating back to the 19th century which is distinct from Indian curry much like British curry is. Chocolate isn't an uncommon component and it does actually compliment the flavour profile of a Japanese curry.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Japan actually has its own entire culinary tradition for curry dating back to the 19th century which is distinct from Indian curry much like British curry is. Chocolate isn't an uncommon component and it does actually compliment the flavour profile of a Japanese curry.

I get that they have their own culinary traditions, but my point was that putting fruity things into curry is not a Japanese thing. It's actually quite common.

...unlike chocolate. But this is the nation that puts miso on everything and pretends natto is edible, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

last edited at Jun 5, 2019 5:45AM

joined Jun 3, 2014

No one is talking about how they just had sex in the computer room

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

No one is talking about how they just had sex in the computer room

Apparently complaining about foods you've never eaten is more important.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

You don't get to be sassy when you were part of that convo.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

You don't get to be sassy when you were part of that convo.

Yes I do.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Definitely getting better storywise, but here's hoping the artstyle would further improve in the future. Or the author could managed their own thing without it seems kinda too messy.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm getting Tadokoro-san vibes.
Not from the delinquent x class rep thing.
But from the blonde superwoman x black-haired normie thing.

Oh, btw, I'm also getting some Ayame 14 vibes. (Try to guess from what, c'mon, try! )

The part where blondie says she s*licked to her girlfriend?

Hehe, yeah.

And, more generally, it's not often that you meet in a manga schoolgirls this horny and lewd.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I get that they have their own culinary traditions, but my point was that putting fruity things into curry is not a Japanese thing. It's actually quite common.

...unlike chocolate. But this is the nation that puts miso on everything and pretends natto is edible, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

You know what, maybe I should be more tolerant. Once I got myself over the initial shock factor, I've started to see how it might be possible. Not sure I'll indulge in it personally, and I still don't quite understand it, but now I see it in context.

also, is delinquent girl bombing her tests to deliberately bring the grade curve of the class down? Is forced grading a thing in Japanese high schools?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The series is fun. The chapter ordering triggers me...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

When I came to this thread, I didn't even expect a main theme to develop in it, but I could never forsee the main topic being a culinary discussion. Yet, for what it's worth, if did strike me as hilarious.
Otherwise... can someone please explain to me what word is the uncensored version of "s●licking"?

last edited at Jun 5, 2019 2:12PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Lo-ving-it.

Siren2
joined Jan 15, 2014

chapter 6 page 0 is my homeboy.
so to speak.
(1 month free of fags...cigarettes today)

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Otherwise... can someone please explain to me what word is the uncensored version of "s●licking"?

I'm surprised someone who reads yuri doesn't know this one. "Schlicking" is a slang term for a girl masturbating.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm surprised someone who reads yuri doesn't know this one. "Schlicking" is a slang term for a girl masturbating.

Aaaaaaaaaah.
Thanks.

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

You know what, maybe I should be more tolerant. Once I got myself over the initial shock factor, I've started to see how it might be possible. Not sure I'll indulge in it personally, and I still don't quite understand it, but now I see it in context.

also, is delinquent girl bombing her tests to deliberately bring the grade curve of the class down? Is forced grading a thing in Japanese high schools?

You'll be suprise at how delicious it is. It add more flavour and sweetness in place of sugar to the curry, and since the Japanese curry is more lighter and don't contain many strong spice like indian curry the flavour doesn't conflict with each other.
I hate indian curry with a passion but absolutely love Japanese curry.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Childhood friends?

Also this art takes me back to the early 2000s.

Lainchan
joined Feb 3, 2016

How come the nurse is always gone...?

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

It's pretty good so far, but could use a bit of fine tuning (story and artwise) overall. Hope it goes somewhere

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

More delinquent :'(

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm getting Tadokoro-san vibes.
Not from the delinquent x class rep thing.
But from the blonde superwoman x black-haired normie thing.

Seeing her destroy that wall (and the apple before that) certainly reminded me of Nikaidou, yeah. :D

gwennie-chan
67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Delinquent yuri is the best. It's also funny because they switch. Sometimes Ricchan is being the good girl and Shio is being the bad girl as well. Also having sex in the computer room… so nice <3

joined Oct 22, 2018

Re-read this, and gotta say for the ending...
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

How come the nurse is always gone...?

She's looking for the rum. :)

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/delinquent_girl_and_class_rep_chapters_4_6#6

It has a floppy drive.

Yep, that sure is school equipment.

To reply you must either login or sign up.