Forum › Rainbow discussion

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Nezchan said

Mostly it's pointing things out here or DMing/pinging me on Discord (same username).

But yeah, I generally skim through all the new messages at least once a day, often more than that.

Ah, the joy of unemployment.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan said

Mostly it's pointing things out here or DMing/pinging me on Discord (same username).

But yeah, I generally skim through all the new messages at least once a day, often more than that.

Ah, the joy of unemployment.

Honestly, it doesn't take as long as you'd think. I generally do it while having breakfast or something.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Thank you, Nez-Chan. Time to check out discord.

1185287_545264538860379_946420239_n
joined Aug 30, 2013

Um...asexual lesbians? Maybe?

I think you are right there is no indication of sexual romance so it would make sense.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I think you are right there is no indication of sexual romance so it would make sense.

Ok listen. Seriously.
This manga has 4 pages.
It's not NSFW.
Asexuality is rare, so it's always correct to assume the opposite unless proven otherwise.
I can show you 50 pages in any given long running yuri franchise where nothing remotely sexual or physically attracted happens.

This is seriously a ridiculous leap and makes me facepalm.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Not that much of a leap if they're still wondering at that age - and we don't know for sure whether it's jokingly or serious.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^Not that much of a leap if they're still wondering at that age - and we don't know for sure whether it's jokingly or serious.

I'm trying to be as understanding as possible here and say that if you just read flat text and don't think about it too much... sure, you can actually think that wasn't a joke. Despite them smiling and being married and all.

That still does not give a single, miniscule, tiny shred of evidence towards asexuality. I won't take your interpretation from you, I will just say it's really dumb and be done with it.

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

me: proposes to gf
also me: ...does this make us lesbians?
gf: surprised gasp

BellaLestrange
C8jj6l5uiaacadt_jpg__1llcu
joined Aug 13, 2017

that last page I gave a big LOL

cute

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm trying to be as understanding as possible here and say that if you just read flat text and don't think about it too much... sure, you can actually think that wasn't a joke. Despite them smiling and being married and all.

That still does not give a single, miniscule, tiny shred of evidence towards asexuality. I won't take your interpretation from you, I will just say it's really dumb and be done with it.

I'm not arguing they have to be asexual, just that it's a valid interpretation as well.

As far as I'm considered, it doesn't matter whether they're asexual or not. Just that they never really thought about labeling themselves in a specific way, and having been together for their whole lives, we can't really be sure of their sexuality either, as they never showed any interest in someone else. Lesbians? Bisexual? Something else? We can't know because there is no evidence for any orientation when you've only been interested in just one person. Essentially, the perfect example of Single-Target Sexuality.

last edited at Jun 2, 2019 4:09PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

me: proposes to gf
also me: ...does this make us lesbians?
gf: surprised gasp

Jeeze, you don't just drop a revelation like that on someone out of the blue.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm not arguing they have to be asexual, just that it's a valid interpretation as well.

As far as I'm considered, it doesn't matter whether they're asexual or not. Just that they never really thought about labeling themselves in a specific way, and having been together for their whole lives, we can't really be sure of their sexuality either, as they never showed any interest in someone else. Lesbians? Bisexual? Something else? We can't know because there is no evidence for any orientation when you've only been interested in just one person. Essentially, the perfect example of Single-Target Sexuality.

You do know that's made up right? Just because you never fell for anyone else doesn't mean it is outright impossible. It's a probability impossibility.
We have evidence for one thing only: They are into girls. Therefore only two options are available. Lesbian or bisexual.
Hopefully we are done now.

last edited at Jun 2, 2019 4:37PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I know, I know. Still, even you do admit that bisexuality is an option as well, but there is no way to actually know.

Champion%20einhart%201
joined Oct 6, 2017

this was beautiful

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

No lesbians... just two grannies living together, bff maybe?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

That blonde girl seems to think they're lesbians. I don't know if that's a reliable source or not but it's worth considering.

joined May 27, 2019

I think this should be tagged as mystery since it's hard to figure out if they're really lesbians or not.

Lmao

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

HOW IS LESBEAN FORMED? HOW GIRL GET SAPPIC?

onlyyuriaccount4202
Animepencilgirl%201
joined Dec 2, 2016

That was the quickest manga to make me cry a little

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Did they remember to say no homo, though?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Yeah, that was my guess too, because if they were having sex then they wouldn't be questioning if they were lesbians or not. So I figured maybe romantic asexual lesbians?

(whoooosh)

What woosh? The comment they replied to wasn't a joke.

Yeah, I know, that whoosh was directed at BOTH OF THEM. ;p

For reasons BugDevil pointed out.

Screen%20shot%202018-04-15%20at%2012.25.03%20am
joined Mar 29, 2015

I love how that blonde-kid shouting at them becomes a consistent occurrence in their life, up until she's a guest at the wedding. Hell, she'll probably be at their funeral as well.

Blonde Girl's Bridesmaid Speech/Eulogy starts with "I told you so!"

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

That blonde girl seems to think they're lesbians. I don't know if that's a reliable source or not but it's worth considering.

Depends what she means when she says "lesbian". If she means "gay girls", she's right. If she means "someone from the Greek island of Lesbos", she's wrong.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Too cute! It’s too cute!! Agh, my heart!

joined Jul 1, 2020

∞/10.

To reply you must either login or sign up.