Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

joined Dec 20, 2016

It's just a prank bro

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Predicting now: The fake police lady is going back to pick up the sister from the inn.

My thoughts exactly. That's gonna be awkward. lol

I'd be very surprised if that didn't happen. I'm look forward to it.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Heh, I knew it.
That fake kidnapping reminds me of some random yaoi one-shot I used to read a long long time ago.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

This gonna be a very awkward familiar reunion.

Unless Hana had sent the groper to the hospital, that's it.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Hah! Called it! :D

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Can we please get back to the sisters putting the moves on each other?!?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Am I the only one who noticed that Yuki just admitted that she hates her older sister? Something tells me that her search for Rei isn't because she's worried or missing her; perhaps Big Sis took the only key to their home when she left, locking the poor girl out with what clothes and little money she just happened to have on hand?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can't like this couple hope they get over with this issue soon

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Yeah this couple is so problematic that I just want their arc to end. It doesn't help that the abuse is played as comedy either

last edited at Apr 30, 2019 3:12PM

joined Oct 10, 2016

So we should expect NSFW in next chapter?

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

Sadly, it’s rather rare for any Mochi-verse pairing to have a truly healthy relationship. Seems like half of them have some severe issue or another, not uncommonly including abuse. Yet, here I am, shamelessly reading it all the same.

90% of the relationships I wouldn’t be able to support in good conscience IRL, but Mochi somehow seems to usually do a good job of letting me get into the story enough that I just sort of accept the character’s perception of normalcy.

Regardless of the fact that I (typically) dislike incestuous, abusive, or any other manner of unsavory and/or morally grey relationships, I still can’t get enough of Mochi’s work. I absolutely adore the art style, and I do usually enjoy the humor. In the end, I love it all, for better or worse. Now if only Mochi would actually continue “More Than Friends?”! That’s all I’ve wanted for ages now!

joined Feb 8, 2016

I love this series sooooooo much! I LMAO whenever there is an update. All the characters are well written. I think I'd love to be in a family like that cause they are so cool and funny.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Ummm..... If your girlfriend starts talking about killing people in earnest. You run.

joined Dec 20, 2016

The actual title of this chapter is "I want your heart too".

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

This chapter made me think that Yuki bears a resemblance to Asuka Langley Souryuu from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Both use abrasiveness to keep people at arm's length because they've been "betrayed" so badly in the past by letting people into their hearts that they don't want to get hurt again like that.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Ummm..... If your girlfriend starts talking about killing people in earnest. You run.

Seeing these two posts right after one another really made me laugh.

last edited at Jun 2, 2019 2:20PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

What a charming pair of sisters. I wonder if Mochi has family issues?

joined Nov 9, 2017

NGL, I have my homicidal moments, but this is red flag territory for a lot of contexts

I almost half expect Mochi to end this with a hostage situation that goes Reservoir Dogs bad or something

NGL, I have my homicidal moments, but this is red flag territory for a lot of contexts.

Fortunately, none of those contexts include "Mochi comic". Things that should be awful but aren't is par for the course with Mochi.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mochiverse is a classic love conquer-and-justifies all. Breaking social taboos? No problem, if you are in love. Despicable behavior? It's okay, if it's out of love. Murderous thoughts? Love will cure them. And so on.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Thank you for that. The title "Mom" makes absolutely no sense.

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

joined Jul 4, 2018

^
One like.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Mochiverse is a classic love conquer-and-justifies all. Breaking social taboos? No problem, if you are in love. Despicable behavior? It's okay, if it's out of love. Murderous thoughts? Love will cure them. And so on.

Where do I buy a ticket?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Yuki still sucks.
She and the second sister's girlfriend, who is worse?

To reply you must either login or sign up.