Forum › Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni discussion

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I was going to say, "Nagi is like a reeeeally fluffy Princess Peach," but now I'm focused on how someone who presumably never leaves their house could end up with a stalker.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

lol it appears that dynasty users are fine with stalkers as long as they are pretty and beautiful and are willing to do their housework for them

joined Oct 14, 2016

Ara ara yandere desu ahahahaha

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

I was going to say, "Nagi is like a reeeeally fluffy Princess Peach," but now I'm focused on how someone who presumably never leaves their house could end up with a stalker.

shes a writer for manga or something so im guessing a huge fan of her work who just became really obsessive

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Ah, there it is.

I literally came her to post this exact message.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

lol it appears that dynasty users are fine with stalkers as long as they are pretty and beautiful and are willing to do their housework for them

welp.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

This is great

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Way to win the stalker lottery.
If only I were so lucky.

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

"Mommy, where do babies come from?"

"Well, when a woman experiencing a sleep-deprivation induced psychotic break and her fluffy and enthusiastic stalker love each other very much..."

9e3b1f312b8b179110d34885c12274471490360271_full
joined Jan 7, 2019

Ah.... it's gonna be one of those huh.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

When you're a sad, lonely gay obsessiveness can seem like a bonus rather than a red flag.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

This is exactly what I needed in my life.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Stalker huh, say have any women ever marry their lesbian stalker in real life?
Sure in real life stalkers is bad news but I wonder if one of those pairings have an happy ending

I found out that my ex used to stalk me not long before we got together (we broke up for reasons that had nothing to do with her stalking). Does that count?

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I'm gonna be honest, my standards aren't even as high as that, so... >_>

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Welllllll.... at least it's not actual pet play (yet). The stalker twist was not unexpected, but still unnerving.

As important as this extremely dangeorus situation is... I can't help but worry about the deadline! Did she finish that manuscript before fainting?? How long did she sleep anyway? If it was several days she might be in real trouble with her editor. And editors are far scarier than cute stalkers.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Stalker huh, say have any women ever marry their lesbian stalker in real life?
Sure in real life stalkers is bad news but I wonder if one of those pairings have an happy ending

I found out that my ex used to stalk me not long before we got together (we broke up for reasons that had nothing to do with her stalking). Does that count?

Yep its rare there's a good relationship and that you separated mutually

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It doesn't have any psycho vibes (yet), so I guess she will be a kind of cute stalker / yandere version? Sounds good to me, I already thought it might be a fan of her older works. Normal people don't go around and offer themselves as pet. =v=

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

What
Yes, I'm
I want a stalker girl pet too

joined May 20, 2019

Oh Ho ho ho This Is Getting Exciting I can't Wait Till She push her Down

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Misery x Yuri? Well, I hope it doesn't escalate that far. :)

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Came here for the Petplay sees the pet has now turned into a yandere. I don't know if I should be worried or elated, maybe both?

I hope this gets animated in the future. I'd enjoy watching this.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

LOL

Well that explains alot.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Better twist if she was a yandere

I can already picture it
"Oh those fanmails of yours? I've burnt them along with the rest of the trash. Ïͬ͛͏̤̫'̪̽̂ͮ͜Ṁ̓̑͑͂͑͗͋̔́҉̡͕̰̘̹ ̴̦̩͔̗̰̰͓̾͞ͅT̿͊͂̈̒҉̲̠͈̳̮̤̻̺ͅH̵̺̪̻͕̮̅͘E̵̪̝̭͔͕̠̍͂ͤͭ̊ͩ͘ ̵̣̥͙͙̤̠͎̳̱̉̐ͧŎ̥͖̭͙͖̥̭ͧ̋̓ͨ̔ͯ̚Ṋ̸̖̥̓̃̀͡L̸̢̡̫̹͎̗̬̫̟ͬ̈́̏ͤ̍̄ͯ̚ͅY͈̲ͫ ̛̦͇̳̪͕̹͍ͥ̂̑ͥͦͪ̓̓̚͘͞F͚̥̦ͦ͛A̳͚̲̟̝̻̘̹̣̐̒ͭ͆̿̐N̴̛̥̞̬̟̝ͩͦͥ̅͋͗̓̚͡ ̵͔̰̼͉̟̺̖͎ͯ̉̉͗̃͌̍Y̸̶̤͇ͣ̍ͮ̓̚͜O̵͕̞̼͖̜̜ͫͦ̈͢ͅU̢̡̪̲͈̔͑́̃̌ͪ ̻̙̱͙̽̽̒̽ͯ̀ͭ͡͡N͗̾̇҉̵̵͇̼̞̯̭̻̗E̴̛̬̘̳͊͆͟E͚̗̼̍̾̄̔̅̏ͨ̿D̓̓ͣ̌͂̑͏̖̯̻̭̙̮̰ͅ ̛̤̟̭̥̲̟ͭ̓̆̏̈́͆ͭͧ͞C͓͔̉ͩͫ̾̈́́̆́̚H̫̯̾̇ͧ̒̋̈́Iͪ̐҉̙̲͡C̡̭̹̳͕̦̱̱ͭ̔Ḧ̗̱͙̹̰̣́̌ͩͦ͡A̢͎̞̯̭ͩͩͣͮͮ́͠N̶̨͎̹̘̽ͦͧͮͅ
.AHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
IM CHICHANS PET SHE CALL ME NAGI I CANT BELIEVE THIS I'M SO HAPPY I COULD DIE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ā͓̤̰̠̱̗ͣ̆̾H̶̝̠̭̜͍͕͎͑ͣ̈́Ä̘̟͍̲̣̰̫͠Ĥ̱̙ͭ͑̈̇͗A͕͎͙̞͂ͪ͒̊̑̚Ȟ̘̪̩͛ͥͬ̋̃̎H̦͈̅̊́ͦ̌ͨÀ̧̪̘͚͉̓͐H͔̰̱͉̫̊ͥ́́̚A̭͌̉ͭ̈́̅̆̕H̤̽A̵͖̯̗͎̐̎ͦH̑̈ͥ̇ͤ̚A̢͛̀̾̋H̜̩̠̖̖̙̬̏͟A̴̳͇̓H̴̗̭ͨH̯̠̤̠̻̰ͬ̋̿́ͣͅH̺̰̻͚̓̉̇̏ͯ̆Ả̶̮͍̜̲̦̟̣ͧ̋H̷̳̄̽̇̋ͤA͕̜͉͎̲̍̌͂ͣ̚H̔ͩ̚A͓̰̝͙͕̓͋̉̓̐́H͕͎̱̭̞̹̦̓Å̩̎͂͆́ͣ͌H̛̩͛A͕͕̫H͈̪̰̅̀̀̆̾̔ͥH̛͎͓̲̤̹̼͗ͭ̏̄̆ͮ̾A͉̪͇H̀̋̈́͆̀A͚͍̦͖̮̩̔Ā͓̤̰̠̱̗ͣ̆̾H̶̝̠̭̜͍͕͎͑ͣ̈́Ä̘̟͍̲̣̰̫͠Ĥ̱̙ͭ͑̈̇͗A͕͎͙̞͂ͪ͒̊̑̚Ȟ̘̪̩͛ͥͬ̋̃̎H̦͈̅̊́ͦ̌ͨÀ̧̪̘͚͉̓͐H͔̰̱͉̫̊ͥ́́̚A̭͌̉ͭ̈́̅̆̕H̤̽A̵͖̯̗͎̐̎ͦH̑̈ͥ̇ͤ̚A̢͛̀̾̋H̜̩̠̖̖̙̬̏͟A̴̳͇̓H̴̗̭ͨH̯̠̤̠̻̰ͬ̋̿́ͣͅH̺̰̻͚̓̉̇̏ͯ̆Ả̶̮͍̜̲̦̟̣ͧ̋H̷̳̄̽̇̋ͤA͕̜͉͎̲̍̌͂ͣ̚H̔ͩ̚A͓̰̝͙͕̓͋̉̓̐́H͕͎̱̭̞̹̦̓Å̩̎͂͆́ͣ͌H̛̩͛A͕͕̫H͈̪̰̅̀̀̆̾̔ͥH̛͎͓̲̤̹̼͗ͭ̏̄̆ͮ̾A͉̪͇H̀̋̈́͆̀A͚͍̦͖̮̩̔Ā͓̤̰̠̱̗ͣ̆̾H̶̝̠̭̜͍͕͎͑ͣ̈́Ä̘̟͍̲̣̰̫͠Ĥ̱̙ͭ͑̈̇͗A͕͎͙̞͂ͪ͒̊̑̚Ȟ̘̪̩͛ͥͬ̋̃̎H̦͈̅̊́ͦ̌ͨÀ̧̪̘͚͉̓͐H͔̰̱͉̫̊ͥ́́̚A̭͌̉ͭ̈́̅̆̕H̤̽
Ḩ̶͚̜͔̻̹̣̝̠̆̇͛̽ͯ̐͘A̸̹̮̞͚̞̜ͤ̈́ͦ̀H̄ͫͮ̄̾̍͋ͬ̇҉͇͓̖͎E͇̤̥͖̮͍͓̤͊̈͟͝H̥͎̊͋ͧ͡A͈̳̲͚͇̬͋̊͒̋̒̔̽H̛̳͉̙͇̻̞ͥ̑̓̎ͩ̓̊͒͞ͅE̸̗͍̊̆̑̕̕A͉͎̬̱̫̯͂͌ͭ̈́̌̀͟ͅH̠͕̠͇͈̻͎͈ͤ̑̀̿̔̆̑̓̀̚H̆̾ͬ̾ͮ̂̾ͯ͏̞̤̩̠͖̲͍͈͝H̨̩͈͙̜̠̱ͩͨͪͥ̾̓̏͘͞ͅḚ͙͎̖͎͍͔̯̓͌̿͋͗́A̲̝̱ͧ̂̀ͭ̓ͧ̋̀̚̕͝H̫̪̗̦̰͚̻̒̐͗͠Ȩ̣ͫͫH̲̩͉̩̭̘͈͑͛̒͛A͉̫̬̤̖̰̖̙͌̍͑̋̂͂͠H̖͇̲̗̦̀̚E͎̘ͪ̀̆͘H̲͔̖͓͙͔̣̹ͪ̀͛̾̃̈́̕͞Ȩ̝̟͇̓ͮ̿ͣ̆ͯͬ̋̚H̶̊̎҉̧̗͎̬̗̬̺̰A̸̶̖͕̬͉͎͈͑ͪ͆̐̌̓ͭH̨͉̯̭̳̪͕ͭ͆ͯͯ̿̄ͤ̚͜E͖̭̱͎͉͕̞̘̰ͫ̾̀̿̍̀͞A̤̘̗̩͎̹̥̅̊ͫ͂͌͌̅H̸̻̖͔͍͗ͪ̓̑̄͞E̷̜̠̹͍̙͎̫̍̉ͣ͂̓͊͘H̞̳̘̖̙͙̣̦̒ͫ̇ͦ͒͡A̹͚̮̻̭ͫ̔H̸͉̟̅͢͡Ḙ̲̎ͦ̏͡ͅA͔̭͑́͐ͫH̷̪̱͖̒͑̋̐̈́ͣ͘͡Ẽ̩̺̻̺̖͕̀͝H̖͚̣̻͈͓̜́̈͑͛A͇̘̣̱̓ͣͤͯͮͥ̓̂͌͟E̸̹͉̻͎̬͍̥̣̎ͯ̉͟͡H̶̩͈͍̣̙͔̮̻̓̃́͞A̪͎͎̤͔̳̝̯̙͆̍ͧ͋̈̀̀̀H̡̡͓̱͆̆̐ͧE̩̓ͭͤ̇̅̋͘͞Ả̆͏͙̪̠̝H̘́̀̓̕Ḙ̛̪̓Ă͂̿ͨ҉̥͖͈H̫̖͍̠ͫ͋͘Ẹ̢̳̿H̱̥̳̣̺̤̰̙̼ͬ͗̿ͯ̕A̷̰̼̺̝̞͍͚ͬ̇̑͢͡ͅĒ̮̞̪̣͆ͣ̑̅̈́̋ͩ͐͘Ḫ̶̺̰̘͈͖̃͋̐ͨ̿͒̐͠ͅA͎̻͂̄͌͌ͭͮ͗H̢͙͈̫͇̾̏͂̊ͨ̅̃̇͝E̶̻̪̹̬̹ͨ́Ã̶̷̘͍̱̜̲͉̖̜̿ͣH̤͈͖̟͆ͦ̚E͑̉͊̂ͭͫ̓͏̗͎͚͚͢A̶̯̱̦̒͊H̴̢̜͍̪̲̯͎̱ͣ̃͌̃̽̽ͣͮ̔͠Ḩ̶͚̜͔̻̹̣̝̠̆̇͛̽ͯ̐͘A̸̹̮̞͚̞̜ͤ̈́ͦ̀H̄ͫͮ̄̾̍͋ͬ̇҉͇͓̖͎E͇̤̥͖̮͍͓̤͊̈͟͝H̥͎̊͋ͧ͡A͈̳̲͚͇̬͋̊͒̋̒̔̽H̛̳͉̙͇̻̞ͥ̑̓̎ͩ̓̊͒͞ͅE̸̗͍̊̆̑̕̕A͉͎̬̱̫̯͂͌ͭ̈́̌̀͟ͅH̠͕̠͇͈̻͎͈ͤ̑̀̿̔̆̑̓̀̚H̆̾ͬ̾ͮ̂̾ͯ͏̞̤̩̠͖̲͍͈͝H̨̩͈͙̜̠̱ͩͨͪͥ̾̓̏͘͞ͅḚ͙͎̖͎͍͔̯̓͌̿͋͗́A̲̝̱ͧ̂̀ͭ̓ͧ̋̀̚̕͝H̫̪̗̦̰͚̻̒̐͗͠Ȩ̣ͫͫ
Ä̸̴̷̴̤͉̤͕̭̭̹̗́̔̏̐̏̑͗ͬ̚Ȧ̸̶̡̠̳͖͚̣̝̪̘̞̳͇͈̯̰̠̣͕̭ͩ̓ͮ͋̈̄̈́̔̽ͬ̋̓ͬ̓A̷̴ͦͤ̂ͨͥͥͧͬ̑ͪͤ̓̈́ͪ̽̂ͭ́͘҉̗̪̺͖̺̗̥̠̬̪͕ͅA̴̦̘͚̣̖̱̝̭͌̇̈́ͤ̌ͥ̊́̎̈́ͭͮ̽ͭ̏ͨ́̽̚͘̕͠Ă̘̰̰̩̖̩̭͓̝̹̩̠̺͔͙̩̥̍͊ͨ̿̕͜͜ͅA̵̢̜̻̰̱̟͎̽̂͗͂ͭ̑̀ͬ͐͛͑̅́͘͟Ą̎ͣͮͧ͑ͪ̈̃͑ͥͣ̽ͣ̓̆ͬ̈́͞҉̠͙̘̬̮̗͎̫̟͡Ȃ̵̬̗̮̠̩̞̻̗̦̳͚̤͙͍͍͍̤ͣ͋̍̄ͬ̆ͩ̾͠ͅA͔͓̩̗̲̗̱̙̞̭̝̠͈̻̯͗̏ͭͧͦ̐ͫ̈́̚̕̕͠ͅA̵̛͕̭͎̱̻͍͈ͫ̄̈́̈͟A̧̓ͯ͒ͮ͌ͫ̄̅̐ͯ͏̡͕̼̮̘̣̝̭̞̻̼͜A̸̲̜̹̩͍͖̟̹͇͍̘̖̝̣̙̰̼ͪͬ́̓ͯͣ͑̽͛ͮͮȦ̷̛͇̖̥̜͔͚̩̪̩̖̔̃͛ͣ̂͐ͬͣ̂̂ͨ̍̎͋͢͡Ă͋ͭ̃̓̓̈́̒̏ͮͨ̊͂͂̀̿ͫ̓̚͏̨̛̜͔͕͕̖̮͈̙͞͝A̶̶̢̭̯̬̼̙̯̯͓͐̂ͯ̋ͧ̓̿̒ͦ͘A̸̠̦̟̦͍̼̹̠̰̲̘̦̿͂́͆̿͗̽̓͒̈́́ͪͣͣ̽ͫ͌̕A͌ͫͫ̾͆ͬͬ̿̆͏̛̗͓͈̙̻̰͚͈͓̰͔͟͟͝A̵̛̮̠̥͎͉̓͒ͤͩ̑ͥ̉ͧ͛ͩ̃͟͠A̧̨̺̯͉̯͔̗͔͚͓̅͗̌̔̔̊̎ͅA̷̴͈̝̫̥̫̣̲̣̳̭̼̽̍̽ͪ͑ͦ̽ͥ̀ͅȦ̳̙̦̝͎͎͎̒́̀A̷̧͖͚̖̹̯̟̤̝͓̜̠̬͕͎̺͖̪͓̹͒͑̇͋̃ͩ̓ͫͯ͂ͥ͌͆ͪ̇̊̔ͮ̓A̸̤̣͓̩̻͇͖̟̻̜̤̩͙̗̭̦̺̮̓ͧͫͫͧ̑̆ͯ̊̃ͭ̿͊̐̓̀ͤ̎̚ͅÃ̶͑ͦ̒ͮ̃ͫͧͮ̾̏ͣ҉҉͇̞̯̻̫̜̗̬͉͔͇̟͚̬̕ͅA̸̡͚̖̳̹̻͖͔̙̮̘̖̍͂̋̅̎̓̋̾̊̃̔͆ͫ̆͊ͯ̏͘͞A̡̋̎̂̓҉͔͖̱͙̹͙̟̗̲̦̺̣͡Aͩͪ͒͛̉ͨ̃ͫͬ̆̊̐̿͊̆̂́̚͘͏͚͓̜͚̜͖ͅ ̴̶͎͖̥̲̭͕̭̯̜̝̼̘͉̂̾̓͌ͫ̌͆͛ͨ̊͒̾͗̓ͅI̴͍͓͖̥̱͕͓̙ͥ͒͆̐̽̑́ͩ͝͡ ̽ͫ̑ͤ̄̏͌͗ͮ̅͏̨̗͚͍̱̩͔̲L̓ͯ̔̅̂̅̀ͥͩ͞҉͉͎̬͎͚̣͔̩̻̦̙̕O̡͉͙̯̻̳̦̺̞͕͎̖̞̠͉͉̍͆͌̇͑̐̌ͪͫͦ̉̉ͫ̿̽́̚͢͝ͅV̵̖̦͚̭̓ͪ̎̏̿́ͩ͊̓ͮ̽͌̀̚̕Eͬͯͯͣ̌͗̌ͨ͛̓̃̃͗̏͆̑̿҉̨̡̛̦̹͕̮̦̠̜͔̗̞̣̫͉͇̘̯̰͘ ̨̘̘͚͉̺̣̯̣̙̙̮̙̝̞̰͈͖͛͊ͯ̌̈́̕Y̦͉̦̜̯̩̫̫̹̝͙̼̤ͩ̐̔ͩͪ̍͠Ọ̸̧̨̢̟̫͍̘ͥͩ͐̾̈́̉̈́̎͊́̾̌ͮ̊̓͑͒̒̚͞Uͤ͆ͧͥ̎ͨ̎̿ͭ̏͑̆̈́̓ͫ͘͏̢̹̻͚͔͇̣͇͙̫͓̠̗͕ ̸̧̛̻͙̯̻̱̟̦̹̘̝̟̾̋ͪͤ͌̅́C̸̵͍̙̘̖̼̻̥̻̝͓͈̻͖̋̊̇̌̃̉̀̂ͅH̷̛̠̯̱͇̼͂ͧ̑̿͌̈ͫ̒̊ͪͮͭ͆͑́͞͡ͅI̸̱̜̫͕̙ͧ̍̋ͭ͛͆͒͒̈̏͟C̴̤̬̗̦̠͔̯̀̑͌ͦ͘͢͟H̨͍͕̹͍̯̜͓̺̗̲̱͖͓̳̅͂ͤ̌̂͛ͩ̾̎̄͆̾ͪ̄̀ͧ̇̿̓͡ͅA̛̼͍͎̭͈͓̲͇̠̲̬ͨ̔̀̚͢Ą̰̻̦͎̞͓̗̘̬̘̲̘̝̭͚͎̺̣͊ͮͣͩ͆̋̒̓͋̊̍ͥ͟͡ͅȀ̛͂͊ͨ̀̕҉̜͖̼̙̘͚͉̺̭̖͖̗̱̱͇̬̠Ã̹̣̹͙̹̠͇͖͖̹̆̒ͤͭͤͥͮͭ̒̆ͪ̄̀̚͘͜͝ͅͅÄ̧̡̝͔̭͓̹̮͙͓̖͇̦͙ͯͣ̆͛̃ͣ̚̕ͅÀ̵̧̡̛̟̳̘͍̗͉̗̤̝̫͈̙̹̭̾͒̒͑̔ͯͮ̓ͭ̓̉̆͛͟ͅAͤ͛͂̇̅ͦ̎̇ͬͪ̈͐̐ͤ͒͟͏҉҉̼͕̤̞̙̜̺̕A̧͗̎̒͆̋̾̊̂̋͐ͥ̚҉̰̬͇͓̱̜A̶ͥ̍̽̆ͮ̋̈ͥ͠͏̴̧̮͚̣͍̟͈͖̝ͅA͊͑ͤ́̽ͫ̂̂̈́ͫ҉̴̢̨̥̲͈̯̺̯̠͚͞ͅN̵ͪ̋̈́ͤ̀͐ͪ̌̉̔ͭͯ̾͡͡҉̖̖͕̦ ̶̷̛̭͔̯͉̳͇̥͍ͮͥ̆ͨ̓͘Ą̸̸̶̢͓͈̝̮̣̖̦̼͉͍̭̘͙̞̙̞͐̋̅ͨ̑ͫ̊̅̅͒́͌̓H̨̨̨̨͎̪̞̝͔͎̯̲̠̖̩̞͇̥̤̟̳͙͂̄̐ͯ͒̆ͮ̕Ą̴̛̲̲̞̟̗̼̟̮̹̟̲͇̣̳͎͔̰̥̍̔̏͆ͯͦ̍ͨ͂̉͑͋ͧ̊ͩ̚̚͢͞H̸̨̞̹̜͉͍̫͓̹̟̗̯̼̥̩̝̤͈̄̊ͪ̆A͒͆ͦͪͧͭ̃͌͌̚҉̯̫͕̭̹̝̙͟Hͣͮ̂͒ͯͮ҉͇̗̣̖̭̠̘̺̯͕͇̘̠͓̩̱͢͝S͌͑̾͌ͯͭ͂ͥ̀ͧ̐̃̑ͧ҉̮͓̯̝͢Á̡̘̰̼̩̫͕̝͙̰͚͙̜̠̮̈́ͧ͗̓͑͒̂͢͞ͅŞ̵̲̻̣̭̆̍ͤ̃ͭ͒̏́̕͡H̸̷̷̝͇̺̮͉͎̙̩̦̫̮̫ͪ̄ͬ͌̂͊̽̽͊͑̏̾ͯ̏́A̵̵͒̉̉̏̍ͯ̾͡͏̜̠͇̦̣̝̬̺̫͕̱͉ͅS̴̷̼͔̥͎̹̦̼ͤͯ̈ͬ̈͘ͅḢͧͦ̈́ͧ̉ͪ͛̑̾ͭ̅̈̅ͨ̓͑͒̓͢҉̛̪̭̘̩̘̳̤̩̯̼͡9̴̌ͩ͋̈́ͧ̈́ͩ̄̉̈̏҉̵̴̦̬̣͕̦̤̼͔̪̹̙1̧̢̣͚̖̥͖͉̦̗̜͔̳ͤ͑̓͂̋́̋ͅW̨̡͖̗̰̖̼̤͐͂͋̊͐͐͌̉ͪ̈́̎͂́ͤ̀ͫ̈́͛̕͜͜9̴̢̛̯͇̩̖͓̝͕͍͚̈́̍̔̈́͑͜͜H̵̥̰͖̠͙̖͕͔̞̞ͧͣͯͧ̽ͦ̄͒͛̾̌̉̈1̶̛͈̦̫̜͙̖͙̰͔̰̪̩̝̙͍̹̝̜ͤ͋̅ͥ͆́͆̑ͩ͗͗̿̏̽͊̚͜͟͟9̴̧̨̪̖͔͇͗͑̒͗ͧ̓ͯͤ͊͘͢2̢̖̥̙̬̤̯̲͈̬ͩͫͧ̈͐͊̍ͬ̒͟ͅW̶̺͉͖̞̘͉̠̦̙̼̟̒̏͂̂̋̽̇͆͆̐̾̑ͧ̿̄̚͠͝"̠̙͚̹̳̑͂͒̀́̒̅ͭ̒̌̿̋̐̓ͫ͆ͬ̏̀́͟{̪̝̙̭̮̜̗̳̳̘̝͕̟̤̪̮̿̓͋̏́̕͡?̵̼̩̥̫̲̰͕̯̤̬̙̺͔͕̒͆ͦ͑ͩ̐̈́̉́̐͜͞ͅ{̶̨̏̌ͪ͌ͮͯͫͦ̿͑͑̏ͥ̂̊̇ͤͫ͏̵͖̰̟̟̝̪͎̹̖̼͜?̷̳̝̣̙͈̯͈̗̜̱̜̺̖͕̥͛͊ͩ̀ͫ͑́?̷̢ͮ̅ͦ̃͒̐͗̒͐̎̀͡҉҉͚̟͓̣̖̫̦"̨̗̠̯̩͎̤̩́ͤ̋̑̕>̵̴̷͔̟̗̼̯̼̟̟̬̹̹̱̲ͦ͒͗̌́́
Oh look at the time! I gotta prepare lunch now. Be right back Chi-chan. Ehe ~❤️"

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Pah, new pets just need proper discipline ...

To reply you must either login or sign up.