Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

You know, there is a "Men not found" tag on this story. Maybe they live in a world where, hand holding between girls, is more suggestive, because girls dating each other, is the norm.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

From hand holding to bathroom sex.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch27#12

She's just rubbing her back...

Seriously though, have you ever had someone do that? It's legit pretty amazing. Even more so if they mix in a little scratching with it.

I'm a useless lesbian :/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Legality of same-sex marriage in various places and cultural attitudes toward public hand-holding around the world can be taken over to the Dynasty Cafe thread, home of off-topic discussion.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Omorashi

This was high level fetish play.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

OK, I think my gaydar is broken after these new chapters

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Jesus christ I drew the line at the peeing in the same stalls thing, I HATE THAT THATS SO NASTY THEY IN THE SAME STALL AND LISTENING TO KOGUMA PEE IS JUST NASTY

I liked that Koguma was like "nah I ain't facing you" and drew the line but found it a bit lackluster when she turned around anyways when Hino just died inside and out.

Aside from that, I fricking love this series so much lmao

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

Ok, ch30&31 took it a little too far, i was mildly pissed off at Hino. Come on, when someone wants to go to the bathroom, you let them, do not mess with them. Aside from that, it was good as usual, especially her response to "i can't get married now" is quite refreshing, just like when koguma said she felt weird back in ch6 and she countered that shit with "there's nothing weird about you".

last edited at May 19, 2019 2:22AM

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Watersports and Fluff... Exactly what this manga needed.

joined May 20, 2013

Jesus christ I drew the line at the peeing in the same stalls thing, I HATE THAT THATS SO NASTY THEY IN THE SAME STALL AND LISTENING TO KOGUMA PEE IS JUST NASTY

&

Ok, ch30&31 took it a little too far, i was mildly pissed off at Hino.

I'm not going to take it beyond this point but in defense of Hino: Koguma never asked her directly to leave. While Hino was being her same trolling self, I'm certain that if Koguma asked, she would leave.

last edited at May 19, 2019 2:26AM

joined Apr 19, 2019

This is the best lewdddd yuri manga that i ever read... thxx yuri ichigo

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

I'm not going to take it beyond this point but in defense of Hino: Koguma never asked her directly to leave. While Hino was being her same trolling self, I'm certain that if Koguma asked, she would leave.

That's not something she needs to ask tho.

joined Jan 5, 2016

There's no way that is not a k-on reference

joined Sep 6, 2018

Author missed opportunity for farts and stench to drive out other character from stall.

joined May 20, 2013

That's not something she needs to ask tho.

Nor was Koguma needed to invite

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh man, I was getting withdrawal symptoms for not getting more of this manga for longer than 24 hours. Curse you (love you) temporary daily updates!
Anyways, however badly you could argue Hino's attitude and actions in the stall were, I think it's important she apologized for it, when she realized how much it actually disturbed Koguma.
She really, honestly loves her, and now she has a better idea of what lines she can or cannot cross to not hurt her again.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Golden Shower

joined Sep 1, 2017

Damnit I thought we had gotten over the "It's okay because we're both girls" hurdle, already. Plus, two girls holding hands automatically means they're dating, but going to the same bathroom stall together, isn't embarrassing, because they're both girls? Something isn't adding up.

P.S. Koguma should invest in a pair of hand cuffs.

last edited at May 19, 2019 2:55AM

joined May 20, 2013

Damnit I thought we had gotten over the "It's okay because we're both girls" hurdle, already. Don't even let me get started on the "now I can't get married" remark. The last three chapters, kind of feels like a bit of a deescalation to they're relationship.
Plus, two girls holding hands automatically means they're dating, but going to the same bathroom stall together, isn't embarrassing, because they're both girls? Something isn't adding up.

P.S. Koguma should invest in a pair of hand cuffs.

Unless my memory fails me, I'm certain that a big hurdle/moment in Bright & Cheery Amnesia is that even though they're already a pair, giving a kiss is a big deal. Even though they're already a couple, one might feel that 'two girls kissing' is a markedly unique thing for they themselves to get over. It's a personal boundary issue, I feel.

joined May 7, 2015

Wow, it looks like it’s approaching to its limit. I gotta say chapter 30 & 31 was not that pleasant.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

HIno always pushes her luck even though she is so afraid of upsetting Koguma. It seems compulsive at this point... like she needs constant reassurance that Koguma won't leave her no matter how far her trolling goes. The moment she even remotely seems to be rejecting, Hino basically crumbles.

All I'm gonna say is that I'm glad she apologized. She doesn't do it nearly often enough.

last edited at May 19, 2019 3:34AM

joined Dec 28, 2016

Just an fyi same sex marriage, is legal in all 50 of our beautiful United States

oh is that so, I actually thought it was most of USA but didn't know the actual number and I didn't wanna assume but glad to know it was the whole USA lol

We can thank Obama for it. God I want him back.

Politics is also off topic but just to correct misinformation, Obama had nothing to do with it. Thanks is entirely due to the Supreme Court. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges

joined Dec 28, 2016

On other notes, this was hilarious. I wonder what the repercussions of this will be. Also, we're basically caught up now, 2 more chapters available on the free version (3 if you pay for the third chapter).

joined Sep 1, 2017

Just an fyi same sex marriage, is legal in all 50 of our beautiful United States

oh is that so, I actually thought it was most of USA but didn't know the actual number and I didn't wanna assume but glad to know it was the whole USA lol

We can thank Obama for it. God I want him back.

Politics is also off topic but just to correct misinformation, Obama had nothing to do with it. Thanks is entirely due to the Supreme Court. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges

Yeah I know, but he did help push for it.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

gay

To reply you must either login or sign up.