Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

Hets are so forgettable anyway.

fact.

what? don´t know what are you talking about but toradora and tonari no kaibutsu are leagues above every yuri hosted on this site not even yagate kimi ni naru or nettaigyo wa yuki that are top tier yuri reach the level of qualitity of toradora and tonari no kaibutsu, don´t get me wrong im not saying they´re bad in fact they´re great and both probably are on my top 30 mangas of all time but right now shoujo manga/anime is way ahead of yuri manga/anime in quality and quantity

Well anyway, hets are so forgettable.

joined Oct 17, 2018

my heart is hurting I can't read this anymore its soooo fucking cute!!!

joined Jun 1, 2016

Man the chapters keep on coming and I'm loving every minute of it

joined Jun 30, 2015

EILANYA OTP FTW

On topic, the amount of cuteness is overloading overloaded.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

lol that Strike Witches reference, I like it.
Also I can't have enought of this pair ;^;

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Funny how when Hino was imagining a groper it was actually her in the imagination hahaha... Also the joke about walking to school was perfect like "COME ON LET ME DO IT!!"

Geez is just so good

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

This is one of the most random stuff I've seen so far.

It makes more sense once your realize Hino is Koguma's dom and they're both really into roleplaying. She's just being a good dom and making sure she has the right props on hand.

On an unrelated note, can we talk about Hino's room for a moment? It looks like most of the walls are metal plates, except for one that's a cloth curtain. Does she live in some sort of evil-lab?

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

fact.

what? don´t know what are you talking about but toradora and tonari no kaibutsu are leagues above every yuri hosted on this site not even yagate kimi ni naru or nettaigyo wa yuki that are top tier yuri reach the level of qualitity of toradora and tonari no kaibutsu, don´t get me wrong im not saying they´re bad in fact they´re great and both probably are on my top 30 mangas of all time but right now shoujo manga/anime is way ahead of yuri manga/anime in quality and quantity

Kids, don't use drugs. Hets manga is simply minded, standardized, horribly slow burn and all the same things happen over and over. And I won't be convinced no matter what. All praise the yuri God, fuck hets.

last edited at May 15, 2019 9:18PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

fact.

Kids, don't use drugs. Hets manga is simply minded, standardized, horribly slow burn and all the same things happen over and over. And I won't be convinced no matter what. All praise the yuri God, fuck hets.

Whoops I'll just drop this here accidentally. https://mangadex.org/title/32017/looking-up-to-you
Oh no this one fell out too. https://mangadex.org/title/32017/looking-up-to-you
Oh god another one! https://mangadex.org/title/31582/orenchi-ni-kita-onna-kishi-to-inakagurashi-surukotoninatta-ken
Sorry, I would have gone with more, but these are the only het romances I currently follow that I consider cute enough to be shared on this site. I hope at least some people on here give that first one a shot.

last edited at May 15, 2019 9:31PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

That Line exchange was so adorable and precious as a sign of how they easily slipped into the friendship mindset so soon after making it official. And I could almost hear the "BOOM!" that hit Hino when she got the selfie.

... But just how sensitive is Koguma to collapse so easily from having her back rubbed -- and through her shirt, for that matter?!

joined Apr 18, 2018

On an unrelated note, can we talk about Hino's room for a moment? It looks like most of the walls are metal plates, except for one that's a cloth curtain. Does she live in some sort of evil-lab?

Not to mention the clock too which looks too uncommon for your normal room. Well, it's not like Nagisa herself is your normal girl but still...

Anyway, I like that little cleavage shot, dislike the sudden het conversation among the discussion here that'd of course resulted in someone trashing the entire yuri medium altogether by comparing it with some random het "masterpiece", really loved how unconventional the actual groping demonstration was and I'm looking for more as always! Of course, can't avoid thinking about the fact that what's gonna happen to me once this manga is up to date with the raws. Could Yuri Ichigo perhaps translated She Get Girls Everyday next? Really would love that.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hino worrying about a potential groper is Hino herself

Ab03237b-ac0d-4030-8288-8032dc7528e5
joined May 12, 2015

fact.

toradora ?!! are we really seeing the same thing ??!! the romance writing on that one is horrible

all hail yuri goddess

joined Jan 22, 2015

fact.

Toradora having romance? Uhhh okay.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Hino worrying about a potential groper is Hino herself

"Worrying".

More like it was one reason she didn't sleep that night.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

What do you think will happen first? The scanlators being up to date with the manga's release, or they succumbing to the backlash from the huge ammounts of caffeine they're likely consuming to keep this up?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

fact.

Same could be said of some, if not, all, yuri. Each genre has made great contributions and none is greater than the other. It's all just preference. But everyone already knew that, so this comment is pointless

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

so many updates for this series lately, my gay little heart can barely keep up

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I think it's safe to say Chapter 26 is my favorite so far.

Also, my goodness I'm loving the rate of updates on this. I'm gonna be so sad when it's all caught up and we have to actually wait a while for new chapters.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lmao the Eilanya wedding on the front page of the newspaper.... I miss Eilanya ;-; I wouldn't mind another fluff doujin

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Why can I not believe that it's just her back? I mean, at first she totally touched her ass!!

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yeah she's only worried about getting that ass eerr safety

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

i like how they had to remind us that she got her back

Not to mention the clock too which looks too uncommon for your normal room. Well, it's not like Nagisa herself is your normal girl but still...

This is making me seriously worried. I'm afraid this is foreshadowing a dark twist down the road somewhere, it's no accident the author put in effort to specifically detail this room the way it was.

last edited at May 16, 2019 1:06AM by

Maxresdefault%20(1)
joined Jul 27, 2018

so when are they gonna date?

To reply you must either login or sign up.