Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Someone give that kid a medal. She accomplished in one chapter what everyone else has failed to do in thirty-four.

Sekaioppai
joined Jan 6, 2015

Plot twist, the entire universe know those two dating

In a remote island, an isolated tribe of warriors are hunting a wild boar. The youngest one is being tested to prove her worth. Just as she is about to throw her spear, she hesitates. In her mind comes a sudden thought: "Chidori and Nanoha are dating."

And she believes that, and now Chidori and Nanoha are religion

Amen to that

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

I see, so their friends are really into this “secret” for funny reactions from Chidori and Nanoha.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

In a remote island, an isolated tribe of warriors are hunting a wild boar. The youngest one is being tested to prove her worth. Just as she is about to throw her spear, she hesitates. In her mind comes a sudden thought: "Chidori and Nanoha are dating."

Amen to that

AMEN...

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"I suppose we have to be careful today huh"

(Next chapter)

"GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND"

hahahaha

Still adorable though, like who is this really a secret from now guys

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Amen to that

AMEN...

Amen

This chapter was so great. xD
It was really short, though, and felt even shorter.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This chapter was so great. xD
It was really short, though, and felt even shorter.

I feel that way every chapter. I crave those few chapters each volume where we got spoiled with a whole 18 pages.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

just tell them already

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Nanoha's parents gave their children one brain cell but Kaede always gets the turn to used it.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 1:40AM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Imagining Nanoha's sister figuring it out in the most shounin anime voice possible

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I see, so their friends are really into this “secret” for funny reactions from Chidori and Nanoha.
Can't blame them, they're too much fun to watch.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Someone give that kid a medal. She accomplished in one chapter what everyone else has failed to do in thirty-four.

Thank you!

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Sorry to bump a thread but this tweet come though

https://twitter.com/kovachi_luka/status/1123213639366742016

The context seems unclear to me does this mean the series has stopped or its just a thank you for buying?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Sorry to bump a thread but this tweet come though

https://twitter.com/kovachi_luka/status/1123213639366742016

The context seems unclear to me does this mean the series has stopped or its just a thank you for buying?

Think she's just taking the opportunity of the end of the era to reflect on how long the series has been going. It says, "I never thought my first serial would continue for so long. I hope you continue to support Hana ni Arashi during the Reiwa Era as well", so I don't think she's announcing the end of the series.

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Arh right that makes sense. Sorry google translate and level 1 Japanese evening class is not enough for this.

joined Mar 23, 2019

When is the next chapter coming out?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Imagine if there was never another update to this.

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

No, i will not imagine somthing so horrible.

Dynasty
joined Apr 27, 2019

Translation is up to ch 36 on Yuri Project. Probably just waiting for the usual typesetter.

joined Apr 20, 2013

kakakaka JESUS! I LOST IT!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Haha, such a smooth way to dodge the question.

Or maybe she's just a playa.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Hopefully there's at least a kiss at this sleepover. I mean, they can't stay this pure forever.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I love you...and all you guys!

joined Sep 6, 2018

Hey, put credits page in images section, it’s worthy of being posted there. (Chapter 35 credits page)

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Nice Dodge.

To reply you must either login or sign up.