Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

joined Apr 19, 2017

Nikaido is here to kick ass and hug tadokoro, and she currently can't hug tadokoro

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Mistakes were made...

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

F
Seriously tho, aint never picking on the kid with connection the univeral rule of HS? Let alone picking on a kid whose girlfriend is a fkin superhuman.

joined Jul 26, 2016

F
Seriously tho, aint never picking on the kid with connection the univeral rule of HS? Let alone picking on a kid whose girlfriend is a fkin superhuman.

TBF Kirigaya is as of yet blissfully ignorant of the latter detail.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Nikaidou and her yandere aura

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

Nikaidou: "OMAE WA MO SHINDERU"

Bully: "NANI?!?!" head explodes

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

To be continued

I can almost hear the Roundabout theme about to start

x'D

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 2:10AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I like how Nikaidou leaves to their left which looks to go on for awhile and then three panels later she shows up to their right implying she just did a lap around that building in a matter of seconds.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

F

I thought she would go away after the first encounter but she keeps digging herself deeper

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

BIG OOF

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Rest in pieces

20210421_115600
joined Aug 7, 2013

is she....is she going to use rinnegan on kirigaya-san?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'd like it if they just tried to figure out what her deal is and work it out with her. Revenge is such a petty thing, and it would be better if they just talked it out.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Children do all the cleaning at Japanese schools, right? Cause... it's about to get messy. puts on sunglasses
YEEEEEAAAHHHHHHH~

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

a thot is going to be destroyed for picking a fight with someones wife press F to pay respect

joined Jun 23, 2017

I like how Nikaidou leaves to their left which looks to go on for awhile and then three panels later she shows up to their right implying she just did a lap around that building in a matter of seconds.

Nah, she just walked straight through the walls with the power of love!

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Love can make us do some ugly things. Sometimes it leads to bullying and sometimes it leads to murder. Two thumbs up for this manga showing us an example of both

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, Kirigaya finally screwed up.

Although to be fair, the two of them having some similar tastes was not really a lie. ;)

joined Sep 11, 2014

Begone thot!!!

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Next chapter Tadokoro will stop Nikaido from becoming a murderer with the power of love

That or help her hide the body

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

my prediction for next chapter: Nikaidou lashes out at the bully, Tadokoro defends the bully because Tadokoro is too nice for the world, the bully is touched by Tadokoro's kindness, and she develops a crush on Tadokoro instead.
OR
Nikaidou completely wrecks the bully.
Either scenario is fine for me :P

It would be better if Nikaudou kisses Tadokoro in front of the bully to show their true relationship then the bully girl will be fully awakened as a yuri fangirl.

While calmly breaking every finger in Kirigaya's right hand

This looks like some kind of wild fetish for me...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/theres_nobody_who_wants_to_cry#1

joined Jun 3, 2017

Welp, it's been nice knowing you, Kirigaya.

When you get to hell, tell your new neighbours we said hi! XD

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

But wait, why can't they just all be in love with each other

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yandere intensifies.

Is that The King Engine?

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 7:30AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Thought so as well at first, but looking at it again, she is actually leaving to their right, considering the positions of Tadokoro and Kirigaya, and only turns back to look at them over her left side.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 7:39AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.