BrDPirateMan
joined Jun 3, 2017

Rip and tear, until it is done.

BrDPirateMan
joined Jun 3, 2017

From scary mom to sexy mom...

BrDPirateMan
joined Jun 3, 2017

Art style kinda reminds me of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

BrDPirateMan
joined Jun 3, 2017

On the one hand, Kirigaya's sobbing face is sad to look at.

On the other hand, said face belongs to a person who's done the following:
- bullied Tadokoro all throughout junior high
- resumed bullying Tadokoro in high school
- made Tadokoro do errands (as evidenced by her silently threatening, "...or else you're gonna be my errand girl again!")
- made the poor girl cry!
- forced Tadokoro to lie and then laughed about it
- and finally, when confronted by Nikaidou, made piss-poor attempts at saving herself, even shifting blame onto others (including Tadokoro herself using the ol' "if they don't speak up it's their fault" excuse)

Kirigaya has absolutely zero redeeming traits. She's a bully and a coward.

BrDPirateMan
joined Jun 3, 2017

Kirigaya-san should count herself lucky that she's still alive. But man did she get demolished real bad. Can't say she didn't have it coming though. She reaped what she sowed, plain and simple. Serves her right.

I agree with Cryssoberyl and DeltaCZ. Kirigaya did not have a revelation that she was bad towards Tadokoro-san. She's just crushed that her beloved Nikaidou thinks so poorly of her now. Anyway, at this point the "bully arc" is pretty much wrapped up so there's no reason for Kirigaya to be included in the story from this point on. It'd just make things needlessly complicated. Maybe we could have one chapter where Tadokoro-san and Nikaidou-san have a heart-to-heart chat with each other about what happened, but after that it's back to fluffy good times with them.

Also, for some reason Kirigaya's villainous breakdown reminds me of those murderers in the Ace Attorney game series, when they get exposed for their crimes and they completely lose it. Here she quite literally reduces herself to a pile of snot, which is exactly what she is.

BrDPirateMan
Image Comments 19 Apr 06:41
joined Jun 3, 2017
Uyz7gwr

When things get really hot and sexy, Junko will be the top and Ai the bottom.

BrDPirateMan
joined Jun 3, 2017

Welp, it's been nice knowing you, Kirigaya.

When you get to hell, tell your new neighbours we said hi! XD

BrDPirateMan
Image Comments 03 Jun 01:51
joined Jun 3, 2017
C6j1oewvmaajuxz

It's nice and all that we think Akko's screaming her love confession in Sucy's face... but I think it could also go like this...

Akko: KUTCHUR KATELA FLALA!!!
Sucy: ...What.