Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

I would be really scared to touch Chinatsu's hair...

when I was reading all I could think about was the ping pong balls that kept on getting eaten by her hair hahaha

Eh I was hoping for a Nadeshiko and her 'girlfriends' chapter but this one is funny! I've always been attracted to China's hair lol^^

haha me too, I'm dying to see who Nadeshiko's girlfriend really is, but even just more hints/interactions would be cool too!

Images
joined Aug 31, 2013

I would be really scared to touch Chinatsu's hair...

so would I!! I was imagining that she would reach out and suddenly her hand would get eaten or something.

yes, something like my hand would get swallowed and enter another dimension.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

A NEW SHIPPING?!

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

now the lens focus on LOLI ?
not that I mind, but going around to the big Sisters doesn't hurt either :P
moah hahahahaha ~

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

A NEW SHIPPING?!

gotta start them young.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Looks like the reveal of Nadeshiko's girlfriend will be in the next school chapter. Will the mystery finally be lifted?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Looks like the reveal of Nadeshiko's girlfriend will be in the next school chapter. Will the mystery finally be lifted?

I hope so, the suspense is killing me

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

I'm dying to know who Nadeshiko's girlfriend is but at the same time I kind of like how Namori dances around the topic. It's like every chapter lifts a layer of the mystery.

... Or maybe Namori isn't dancing around the topic and Nadeshiko is secretly dating all three of her friends? Hehe

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

I'm dying to know who Nadeshiko's girlfriend is but at the same time I kind of like how Namori dances around the topic. It's like every chapter lifts a layer of the mystery.

... Or maybe Namori isn't dancing around the topic and Nadeshiko is secretly dating all three of her friends? Hehe

It's not gonna be like Yuri Hime Truth right? I'm scared.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Oh god please not that. I don't care about who is the secret girlfriend anymore but hope she isn't dating all three XD
Team Megumi though

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Oh god please not that. I don't care about who is the secret girlfriend anymore but hope she isn't dating all three XD
Team Megumi though

It's probably going to be Megumi.
I can totally see Nadeshiko having her own Yuri harem with all three girls though, like Shinobu from Shoujo Sect :P

joined Sep 16, 2013

Did Nadeshiko change her ringtone?

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I really hope Nadeshiko's secret girlfriend is Megumi. Ah.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I really hope Nadeshiko's secret girlfriend is Megumi. Ah.

lesbian harem solves everything.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Different ringtone... for different girlfriend, maybe.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I'm rooting for Megumi.

joined Sep 3, 2013

Yeah, I don't mind the dancing around, as long as it's a legitimate yuri relationship that she's in. I just don't want us to be strung along this whole time and find out Namori was just fooling us about a relationship or something.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Different ringtone... for different girlfriend, maybe.

O.O ...Don't scare me there pal

last edited at Jul 24, 2014 2:43PM

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

I really hope it's Megumi but don't you guys think the conversation sound like she was talking with someone else, I mean she sound like she was being teased or the caller is a bit to straightforward with her she easily gets embarrass and I can't imagine Megumi teasing her. I imagine Nadeshiko talking with any of the three and for a minute there I thought she was talking with Ai or Miho, I also remember Ai suggestion to buy a strap or something someday so that could also be the day they went and bought this, but then the movie thing came up and I thought hey isn't Megumi the only one who was left behind last time they watch a movie so perhaps she wanted to watch one by themselves.

well perhaps the next time they show up I'll look for a similar necklace, I just hope not all three of them suddenly wear similar necklace -__-

last edited at Jul 27, 2014 6:25PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wow so many people think this will be a harem come on this is still yuru yuri all fluff and at the same time Namori does a really good job hiding which one it is, I don't have a preference because I don't want to be disappointed.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Since there are four of them... what if they are paired? That'd be a nice Yuru Yuri dream come true.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Nadeshiko's body figure turns me on.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

After reading so many guesses as to just who her girlfriend is, I feel like it would be totally plausible for it to be someone who has never been introduced just for the reaction to "EVERYONE WAS WRONG LOL"

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

we have Akane, Tomoko, and Glass-sister too remember ?
I want them to be paired to >v<

last edited at Jul 26, 2014 3:16AM

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

After reading so many guesses as to just who her girlfriend is, I feel like it would be totally plausible for it to be someone who has never been introduced just for the reaction to "EVERYONE WAS WRONG LOL"

Omeged NO. I want Megumi for her. They really are cute together QwQ
But it's not like I haven't thought about it. Namori is a little sadist.
So it is possible. Just HOPE NO.

Yosh!! I'm gonna ship them so hard so that Namori will change his mind!!

last edited at Jul 26, 2014 12:20PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.