Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Oho, next one is already ch. 53. I'm so looking forward to it. One of my favs in the manga.

Ah, you got my hopes up! Love this series so much, I pretty much come to check every week just to make sure I don't miss any chapters lol

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Oho, next one is already ch. 53. I'm so looking forward to it. One of my favs in the manga.

This honestly hypes me up more than any preview picture lol

It's kind of sad that BugDevil's yet again picking fights with me. One month ago, after several rude messages, Nezchan told her to stop the personal attacks and can it. She had no choice but to shut up, and everyone praised Nezchan's excellent moderating. But it looks like she's still bitter about it, because lo, she has started it again: aggressive messages, personal attacks... sigh.

Look... I'm trying to be reasonable here. You obviously backhandedly attacked me back then and now as well. You brought up a previous disagreement for no other reason than to taunt me (one that was born from your own misunderstanding mind you). I simply responded with the appropiate amount of exasperation. Sucking up to the Mods does not make you look better. Anyone can plainly see what you are doing.

You claim your opinion (or rather Nene's) as facts and then accuse me of taking my preferences as facts instead. It's hypocritical and frankly annoying. If you actually want to have a civilized discussion of why the pilot is not canon, especially as a first chapter, we can have that. But I don't think you really care about that.

If anything, I have no interest in a mudslinging contest, so I apologize if my words came off as insults to you. I don't respond klindly to this kind of thing, but I will do my best to ignore it from now on. After all I only wanted to discuss the topic, not you.

@Nezchan if you'd rather this be silenced I understand. It's just that this will happen over and over again if we don't wrap this up cleanly now. Sorry.

joined Jul 11, 2015

my ultimate otp (ahem, canon) is SHOUKO x SERI
they are even above sakurako x kasumi :'^) im expecting more of their development

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Ah... Quick question: how many chapters until the English translation catches up to the original Japanese releases?

Unfortunately, not that much. Chapter 56 is the most recent

Ah, you got my hopes up! Love this series so much, I pretty much come to check every week just to make sure I don't miss any chapters lol

This honestly hypes me up more than any preview picture lol

Lol, I hope it can live up to the expectations then.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Is it just me, or was the whole “clarinet/nimble fingers” thing sort of lewd?

Hehe, the magical fingers of a musician, one of the oldest clichés in the book.

(https://i.ibb.co/tZGHtKF/Clipboard01.jpg)

As demonstrated here by Suzi Nielsen from MA3. Thank you, Miss Nielsen.

And because I'm a giant weirdo, all I thought was "Huh, she must be a lefty then, because she's using her pick hand and not her fretting hand otherwise", and I can't say there's a lot of extra dexterity in the pick hand compared to the fret hand. XD

Haha. I had never noticed that before. You know, you're absolutely right.
Lemme see, was Suzi always supposed to be a lefty?

... I can't remember right now. >_< Doh. I guess, if I want to make certain, I'll have to go check the comic archive and find some strips where she appears playing the guitar.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I only noticed because I play guitar, bass, and piano (not well, mind you). And like I said, because I am a big nerd. Though I suppose if she played classical guitar which is a lot more fingerpicking it might make sense.

... I am totally overanalyzing a two panel comic.

last edited at Mar 31, 2019 10:07PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

... I am totally overanalyzing a two panel comic.

There's no such thing. Brains are there to have fun with.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I apologize if my words came off as insults to you.

Very well, I accept your apology.
Looking back, I prolly came off as too bellicose myself.
Let's drop the subject and forget about it.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Quick question: how many chapters until the English translation catches up to the original Japanese releases?

Is that book-published or magazine-published?
From what I've read, there are six volumes out, and the chapter count would be:
Books 1 & 2: Ch. 1 to 22
Book 3: Ch. 23 to 31
Book 4: Ch. 32 to 40
Book 5: Ch. 40.5 to 48
Book 6: Ch. 48.5 to 56
So I was wondering if perhaps a few chapters that belong in what will eventually be book 7 have already been published on magazine?

joined Mar 28, 2019

Very cute manga. The four panel format reminds me a lot of Azumanga Daioh.

last edited at Apr 1, 2019 1:33AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It's not surprising. After all, Azumanga Daioh more or less invented the yuri-innuendoish girls-in-school slice-of-life four-panel-format genre.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Quick question: how many chapters until the English translation catches up to the original Japanese releases?

Is that book-published or magazine-published?
From what I've read, there are six volumes out, and the chapter count would be:
Books 1 & 2: Ch. 1 to 22
Book 3: Ch. 23 to 31
Book 4: Ch. 32 to 40
Book 5: Ch. 40.5 to 48
Book 6: Ch. 48.5 to 56
So I was wondering if perhaps a few chapters that belong in what will eventually be book 7 have already been published on magazine?

Vol.6 ends with ch.54.
55+ is web magazine (unfortunately not free...).
https://comic-boost.com/series/68

last edited at Apr 1, 2019 12:59PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Vol.6 ends with ch.54.

Aah ok. I had read somewhere that the latest book went up to 56. Obviously someone had been wrongly infoed about that.

So it's only a few shots left before we catch up... and after that, we'll have to deal with withdrawal... ^^;;;

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Vol.6 ends with ch.54.

Aah ok. I had read somewhere that the latest book went up to 56. Obviously someone had been wrongly infoed about that.

So it's only a few shots left before we catch up... and after that, we'll have to deal with withdrawal... ^^;;;

IKR? When I read that comment that said that the original is up to chapter 56, I thought to myself "Well, damn.", because that means that, pretty soon, we'll have to actually wait for actual, releases, which would mean waiting for at least a month for one, where before, we could wait for a week or two, and that was for two chapters.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Maybe it's just me, but... don't you think Kasumi's look, or rather, the way she's drawn, has become more adult? I get this feeling, when she and Sakurako are side by side, that Kasumi has gotten a bit taller and has slightly bigger boobs.
Sakurako, on the other hand, hasn't really changed -- except for her haircut and general fashion style. (I love those two dangle earrings she was wearing on her right ear in chapter 52, they look great on her!)

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I think the artist is trying to depict that they have grown and are maturing, yes. Which can be difficult to do.

Hqdefault%20(2)
joined Apr 5, 2018

Can they actually start dating

Like they are almost there but havent really confirmed it

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I still don't know what the heck are they..lol some pairs has started dating already..but for them, it's just the way it is..xD but they're both happy that i can't complain too much haha

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Sakurako really needs to put a PIN on her phone.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Sakurako really needs to put a PIN on her phone.

i bet she does kasumi just knows them all :P

joined Mar 28, 2019

It's not surprising. After all, Azumanga Daioh more or less invented the yuri-innuendoish girls-in-school slice-of-life four-panel-format genre.

Yup, I still haven’t forgotten my Yukari x Nyamo pairing lmao. There’s also subtle hints between Kaorin and Sakaki xD

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Sakurako is just a creep. xD

Start dating ? Aren't they already "married" since long ago? Do they really need to say "I love you , so please be my girlfriend" at this point ?

Maybe?

joined Jan 11, 2019

Sakurako is just a creep. xD

Yeah, and there goes Kasumi enforcing her boundaries with those concrete jersey barrier again. xD

Av
joined May 25, 2015

It’s so sweet to see them wearing the matching necklaces and just how little Kasumi cares about putting a name to their relationship, that good-natured “anything goes” was really nice.

Also, the Kawawa family is quite something.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That kiss—I’m not swooning, you’re swooning.

So cute. . .

last edited at Apr 4, 2019 9:07PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.