Forum › I'm Getting Married discussion

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I think they did not have a proper, formal relationship though? Blond and tomboy and ,I dunno, but wasn't tomboy with that girl ONLY cos she felt she didn't "fit in well as a woman" or something like that? Still, 10/10 wouldn't read again ,but no reason to hate on it either.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think they did not have a proper, formal relationship though? Blond and tomboy and ,I dunno, but wasn't tomboy with that girl ONLY cos she felt she didn't "fit in well as a woman" or something like that? Still, 10/10 wouldn't read again ,but no reason to hate on it either.

I'm pretty sure they did have a formal relationship. On page 4, Kyouko says that they're dating. All actual evidence indicates that Kyouko took their relationship very seriously. All we actually see her doing to contradict that is some harmless flirting and some mean-spirited rumors.

Mitsuko's more of a mystery. Her actions appear entirely selfish, driven by insecurity and spite.

last edited at Mar 21, 2019 11:29AM

joined Jun 13, 2016

Shit. This one-shot is SHIT.
Discussing the "plot" and the het and I can only see how sexist and misogynist is the author.

How easily I took on the role of a woman

WHAT??! because before she was not on the role of a woman, right? And she says it when he's dicking her.
Pretty nice... It's an insult, you know? It really should be reconsidered that this one-shot remains uploaded.

last edited at Mar 21, 2019 11:57AM

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

WARNING: Fucked up characters.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I'm pretty sure they did have a formal relationship. On page 4, Kyouko says that they're dating.

She indeed says that, but the full sentence is "since I started dating you, you're the only one", as in, she is the only one she has sex with, which is an odd thing to say to someone with whom you are in a formal relationship, since that is usually taken for granted and sounds rather suspicious to bring up in the first place. I would wager the word "dating" was used in a far looser meaning here, simply indicating they were seeing each other.

To be perfectly honest, I am kind of puzzled why people see their relationship as a serious one, apart from this one word (which was used in a sentence that as a whole does not really point towards a romantic relationship) and the tears at the end, we have no evidence whatsoever they were anything more than sex friends. Their critical lack of communication (on both ends, not just Seo's, as I detailed in my first post in this thread) also points towards this being more of a casual thing.

icecreammadness
08f2567611a37fd74d79c22ced71ec18
joined Apr 1, 2016

Thing that bother me the most it's drunk sex. It's just terrible. Only one thing good in all this, after this story all other angst and depressing stuff, like spring breeze.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

since when we Upload shitposting here

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

She indeed says that, but the full sentence is "since I started dating you, you're the only one", as in, she is the only one she has sex with, which is an odd thing to say to someone with whom you are in a formal relationship, since that is usually taken for granted and sounds rather suspicious to bring up in the first place. I would wager the word "dating" was used in a far looser meaning here, simply indicating they were seeing each other.

To be perfectly honest, I am kind of puzzled why people see their relationship as a serious one, apart from this one word (which was used in a sentence that as a whole does not really point towards a romantic relationship) and the tears at the end, we have no evidence whatsoever they were anything more than sex friends. Their critical lack of communication (on both ends, not just Seo's, as I detailed in my first post in this thread) also points towards this being more of a casual thing.

つきあう is the word Kyouko uses, and it's the same word she uses later on when she assumes Mitsuko was seeing Yamada. It is a pretty flexible word. However, that isn't the full sentence. Kyouko isn't just saying "I haven't fucked any men since we started doing this" out of nowhere. She's giving that as an explanation for her previous statement. "I don't remember how having sex with a man felt, because I've only been with you since we started seeing each other."

We don't have much to go by, but Kyouko appears very comfortable around Mitsuko. She acts as though she puts a great deal of trust in her, and cares about her enough to show her her true self, which she hides from others. She could be lying to and manipulating her, but that's not what the story is trying to tell us. If she was just a lying cheater as Mitsuko assumed, then the last page wouldn't make any sense. There's a reason the last image is Kyouko crying with "I don't understand women. I don't even understand myself," written over it. Kyouko's tears prove that Mitsuko was wrong.

Tumblr_poesmgof9j1trb380_540
joined Oct 1, 2017

I actually liked this, but maybe i'm just a sucker for angst. Remember kids, just because a relationship doesn't mean much to you doesn't mean the same for your partner!

joined Feb 1, 2013

'Bisexual' tag = bad omen .

as expected of a bi woman again xD

so many ppl hate me from thinking like that pftt
ergo this time I'll refrain myself from spanking em too much lol
I won't say all of bi women are the same but we can't deny the fact that Most of Em are like " this " .
that's exactly the reason these women "swing both ways" , it's not that surprising really . so why would ppl keep denying the obvious ?

Yes, we can definitely deny that "Most of Em are like " this " ."

And that bullshit earns you a day ban. Don't come back to this discussion afterwards.

Thank you Nezchan. I'm always bewildered by these sort of situations, like the notion that people seem so upset by the idea that Mitsuko might actually be happy being a with a man, or that Kimura-san's feelings have no value.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

The author doesn´t make decent yuri, her previous who get close end up as a genderswap with one of the girl become a man, they don´t end together thought.

joined Jun 12, 2015

The author doesn´t make decent yuri, her previous who get close end up as a genderswap with one of the girl become a man, they don´t end together thought.

Haha, yeah I read that. I was surprised that lesbian rejected the gender swapped girl. And here I thought author will pull the "gender doesn't matter" trope.

Download
joined Nov 2, 2018

Fuck you....(Van darkholme sound)

joined May 4, 2013

Alright, what is happening...

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 12:06PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Well it's Ryuta, I didn't expect anything from him

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

Fucking hell...I regretted reading this...It hurts so badly ;(

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

bisexual tag + cheating tag = READING THIS IS A MISTAKEE!!

cheating tag is a mistake for himself and unfortunately bisexual tag usually is just treated as a deformity in the stories
thats just awfully sad

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

It's the last jedi all over again!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wish I read the first comment before reading this. Fuck this shit

Same.

bisexual tag + cheating tag = READING THIS IS A MISTAKEE!!

cheating tag is a mistake for himself and unfortunately bisexual tag usually is just treated as a deformity in the stories
thats just awfully sad

Yeah, reading this was a mistake.

I think the bisexual tag should only be used if there's bisexual romance (two girls and one boy/two boys and one girl, for example), not for bisexual characters.

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 6:30PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I think the bisexual tag should only be used if there's bisexual romance (two girls and one boy/two boys and one girl, for example), not for bisexual characters.

That's Polyamory or Threesome, not Bisexual.

joined Feb 1, 2013

To be honest, you're both right...

That said, after some reflection and going through the comments section in depth, I've begun to think that there is actually a deeper message in this story.

Honestly, it's seems like the main message is about how people can sometimes end up deceiving themselves. The interesting thing is that the "truth" of Mitsuko's orientation is ambiguous/left up to interpretation... which I can understand why that would be upsetting to a lot the readers. But, I think the point was more about the fact that Mitsuko didn't know who or what she wanted to be, which lead the ending in the story happening.

Of course, there's also the issue of how the other women in the office are completely duplicitous in what they're thinking versus what they're saying. Really, there's a part of me that's inclined to think that the "real victim" in this story was Kyouko. I mean, people talk about her behind her back, and in the last panel- based on her reaction- it seems that she actually cared about Mitsuko a lot more than she realized.

Hence, you could say that she's the victim by not being honest with herself and Mitsuko when it mattered most.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

"I don't understand women????" yikes, Ryuta

If you're starting your day, skip this one and go on to read something sweeter like students yuri.

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 11:43PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

I got baited shit! I hate reading stuff like this but it happened, thanks a lot dipshit. Seeing the tags I knew something bad is going to happen FUCK!

joined Jul 23, 2017

Just realized is the front page a fucking bait or in the future (。-_-。)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm not saying it should be used instead of those tags.

Edit: Actually, after thinking better, I think it's indeed useful to identify that a character is bisexual (IF it affects the story, like this case), but Polyamory and Threesome alone don't make it clear that a character is in a relationship with characters of both genders.

last edited at Mar 23, 2019 8:52PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.