Forum › I'm Getting Married discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

juanelric posted:

Polyamory and Threesome alone don't make it clear that a character is in a relationship with characters of both genders.

Bisexual doesn't either. It simply means someone is attracted to both genders. It doesn't mean they only fuck or date people of both gender at the same time. Someone bi can still be in love triangle with 2 girls or cheat on girl with other girl, or hell, even date 2 girls at the same time, without either knowing about it. You suggest those tags without even understanding what they actually mean.

last edited at Mar 23, 2019 10:11PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Edit: Actually, after thinking better, I think it's indeed useful to identify that a character is bisexual (IF it affects the story, like this case)

I'm fairly sure that's exactly how this tag is already used in Dynasty...

joined Mar 5, 2016

it's funny how this shows up under the Most Popular of Past 7 Days heading

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

it's funny how this shows up under the Most Popular of Past 7 Days heading

It's popular in a way. Not a good one though.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This has a misleading cover art. I thought the cheating would stop and the gals would marry, but I was wrong.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS on the wedding!!! A good read to show how messed up people can get because of their insecurities in real life

last edited at Apr 21, 2019 12:57AM

joined Mar 29, 2019

9000 hoe level

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

This hurts so damn much that I can't even- sigh

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Me after reading this: laughing and crying at the same time. Well, it's a good story as far as giving myself a hard kick in the gut is concerned. I mean, there's no doubt the intent was to give the reader a tough time (or fucking trauma), and it delivered well.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

CONGRATULATIONS on the wedding!!! A good read to show how messed up people can get because of their insecurities in real life

True.

joined Apr 4, 2020

I kinda hate all of the characters here just bc how stupid of them are by doing such thing, soooo basically i hate this

joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn I remembered reading this in the past and i was like so mad for a whole day or two, and I stumble to this once again today and read it again and it made me remember that it was this manga that made me so furious and wondered why did it even made in the first place....

Images%20(2)
joined Dec 10, 2020

wtf ????

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

"I don't understand women????" yikes, Ryuta

If you're starting your day, skip this one and go on to read something sweeter like students yuri.

Solid recommendation to wash this bile out, thank you.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Confused. Human Relationships are messy. Damn, I'm just speechless. It's so bad that it's so fricking real, insecurities and no communication

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

The first page illustration and the title bait you so much

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

"The girl I like likes a man, so I'll fuck and marry him"

Edit: wait, this was in a Yuri anthology?!

last edited at Dec 13, 2021 11:48PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

"The girl I like likes a man, so I'll fuck and marry him"

Edit: wait, this was in a Yuri anthology?!

You've got to wonder what the hell they were thinking. There was a seven month gap between issues 4 and 5, so maybe they already knew they were being cancelled and no one cared about the content at this point. I actually like this story, so I'm glad it exists, however it happened.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Honestly I'd remove the "Yuri" and "Bisexual" tags just in case a new user somehow finds this.

joined May 28, 2022

All women are shit but I still fucked the worst one lmao

joined Feb 10, 2022

So basically long haired girl never cheated on her but still she was manipulated by her own insecurities and wellp short haired girl knew she made a mistake in the end right?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

@lilyblanco ?????????????????????????

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

"How easily I took the role of a woman."

this line really puts me off. as if it would make you any less of a woman dating or sleeping with another nor would it make you one being on the receiving end lol. that was horrible.

joined Aug 6, 2023

All women are shit but I still fucked the worst one lmao

You shouldn't be generalizing

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

This is so wrong in so many levels. We can resume it to "Internalize misogyny : how did I become a lesbian and married the first man who accepts me after I learn that my girlfriend potentially cheat on me".
The way the MC is insecure about her sex performance and potentially having her girlfriend simulating her moaning are more something a guy will worries than a woman.
The story is bad, the cover is a bait, the title also and the drawing really show than the author is more familiarize to draw het sex. Nothing to save.
Depiction relationship between women as awful and shallow.... It's so tiring.

To reply you must either login or sign up.