Forum › Posts by ORUGAdesu

joined Jun 13, 2016

I do hope that Magenta gets more development soon. She's the least developed out of all the characters so far. I'm still holding out for Baiser x Magenta because I thought they were cute together in the beginning, but looks like they've been giving us a lot of Baiser x Azul instead haha.

This series just keeps getting better and better.

Well ... About this... the inspiration of Utena/Baiser is Kumiko and the inspiration of Sayo/Azul is Reina, so ... it's expected that the focus will be on them ... haha ​​...

ORUGAdesu
joined Jun 13, 2016

Shit. This one-shot is SHIT.
Discussing the "plot" and the het and I can only see how sexist and misogynist is the author.

How easily I took on the role of a woman

WHAT??! because before she was not on the role of a woman, right? And she says it when he's dicking her.
Pretty nice... It's an insult, you know? It really should be reconsidered that this one-shot remains uploaded.

last edited at Mar 21, 2019 11:57AM

joined Jun 13, 2016

Aaaaand episode 2 goes right back to, "teehee, what, no, we're just friends!"

Goddamn it KyoAni

Yeah... I think the same. To put it in a few words, last season was more romantic than "just a friends", but the "I love Taki sensei" thing was a bit weird, so the relationship was ambiguous. In this second season, the last chapter first half was ambiguous and the second half their relationship was romantic 100% (can't read the mood the other form) and zero platonic. In this second chapter, without any doubt the romantic mood zeroed, their relationship down to in a friend zone without reasons, as if they had been always just friends. And so the next piece begins... lol

I think Kyoani have nothing clear how to adapt this novel. They go through all to nothing. Novel was at least more homogeneous. Hibike! Euphonium has a several identity crisis.

joined Jun 13, 2016

Dear Ssamba,
You know? You don't deserve this shitty illness but I know you are strong, so NEVER give up. Even if you feels weak we will support you and give you strength every instant. I want to offer you my metal support too. So if you think you are alone you are not, we are thinking of you. Stay strong Ssamba, you deserve to live. I send you my warmest, strongest and sincere hug. Ah! thank you for the new arts, are beautiful ♥ you know?. Hum I thinking... you like kisses? Here: (っ。◕ з ◕。)っ ☆☆♥ If you don't like the kisses at least the emoticon is cute, right? I can only hope I put a smile in you. I need you positive.

Always your fan,
Olga

joined Jun 13, 2016

I'm new too. I just create an account after reading the bad news :(
Suzuma count me in.