Forum › I'm Getting Married discussion

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

Jjajaja, yo no mas vine a leer los suicidios colectivos.

the got me with this one, but ey not all will go the way I wanted.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I guess, given the nature of her insecurities, Seo was doomed to end up with a guy. That's the thing about men: they cannot fake their orgasms, lol.

It's a popular misconceptions that men can't fake it. I learned in my human sexually class that it's not uncommon, for guys to fake it.

???
I think I'm not getting the joke.

joined Sep 6, 2018

There could be alternate solutions and endings explored in this one shot, and the path taken by MC is what angers the readers.

The ending follows cultural norms, and I’m glad it did. The other endings would have been bad for single mother or the fetus.

This isn’t the typical yuri stuff on this website, but I’m happy to have read a more realistic manga where people who follow their “codes” suddenly change when the pressing moment arises.

I’m kinda sad over the outcome for MC, yet she stuck to her moral obligations to see through the pregnancy and change her lifestyle for her child. The lifelong disdain for men and her penchant for women (yet reviling them as a group in her youth) changed in a single one night stand... kinda stinks to abandon tenets she stuck to in her life in order to have a family. Kinda reminds me of the Fonz having to suddenly become a dad on Happy Days... the time of sowing wild oats had come to an end.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I’m kinda sad over the outcome for MC, yet she stuck to her moral obligations to see through the pregnancy and change her lifestyle for her child.

Unironically using the gay is a lifestyle meme on a yuri site?
I can't tell if this is Bait or not

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

NO NO NO NO NO. I NEED A SEQUEL. PLS. LET BOTH OF THE WOMAN BE HAPPY HAVING A CHILD. DON'T DO THIS TO ME T_T

Icon
joined May 24, 2017

I love reading all people’s opinion/theories about the story... but we are talking about “Nana to Kaoru” mangaka here. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t trying to make something “realistic” or “deep”, he just wanted an excuse to draw a lesbian sex scene.

joined Mar 5, 2016

Damn, what a middle finger to yuri. Crazy that this came out in a yuri mag.

Well it killed the magazine so good riddance.
I will never understand people who create such works and who actually allow them to put them in an adult yuri magazine.
What was the message here? Lesbian can't resist the penis and even she will get hunted by it and be like any other women enjoying it fully and getting pregnant cause a guy wanted to do it with her and she was mad at other girl?

the message is that if you let your fears consume you, you'll fuck up your life and hurt the people you care about. it is obviously not a comic about the joys of converting lesbians to heterosexuality. there is clearly an atmosphere of uncertainty and fear surrounding what it means to be a woman in this world and how to deal with that. it isn't even subtext that seo is driven to self-destructive acts out of her doubt for kyouko's love, it's actual text.

it's a downer ending but the comic doesn't pretend otherwise. it's fine to feel sad over it but being mad that it's hateful towards lesbians or something is entirely the wrong reaction because it isn't supported by the text at all. it isn't a "middle finger to yuri", it's about one specific woman ruining her relationship with another woman.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I guess, given the nature of her insecurities, Seo was doomed to end up with a guy. That's the thing about men: they cannot fake their orgasms, lol.

It's a popular misconceptions that men can't fake it. I learned in my human sexually class that it's not uncommon, for guys to fake it.

???

I too would like to know how a man can fake an orgasm.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

This standards on what is considered good and shit on this site is so hilariously transparent sometimes. Though I'm admittedly kind of amazed how passionate some of the reactions are.

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 2:02PM

joined Mar 5, 2016

???

scrunch your face, wiggle around a bit and make a hippo impression, then dispose of the condom without giving the other person a look at it. and that's without getting imaginative with it!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

AnAsianBrony posted:

???

They probably can't fake an erection, but they can fake everything else that happens in intercourse.

The op is right. It's more common than you think. Men also have the pressure to "perform".

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Also, this manga is maybe infuriating for some people, but it's not intrinsically bad.

It's obvious that the author wanted the readers to realize that the MC had made a huge mistake; The bad ending is intended and is a "lesson to learn".

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 2:20PM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Remove this shit asap

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

I love reading all people’s opinion/theories about the story... but we are talking about “Nana to Kaoru” mangaka here. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t trying to make something “realistic” or “deep”, he just wanted an excuse to draw a lesbian sex scene.

That pretty much sum up everything. The author just felt like drawing some f/f scenes but gave up midway and put some odd endings.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I’m kinda sad over the outcome for MC, yet she stuck to her moral obligations to see through the pregnancy and change her lifestyle for her child.

You can only raise a child properly when you wear a skirt and marry a man?

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Also, this manga is maybe infuriating for some people, but it's not intrinsically bad.

It's obvious that the author wanted the readers to realize that the MC had made a huge mistake; The bad ending is intended and is a "lesson to learn".

Except pregnant and engaged is a really crappy time to figure out how bad you f-ed up. And I still can't figure out that dopey grin she had on her face when they announced their engagement. Will somebody please tell me what's that about.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

NO NO NO NO NO. I NEED A SEQUEL. PLS. LET BOTH OF THE WOMAN BE HAPPY HAVING A CHILD. DON'T DO THIS TO ME T_T

Aww... we are all feeling like that. There, there. It'll be alright. (hugs Polioro)

joined Mar 5, 2016

Except pregnant and engaged is a really crappy time to figure out how bad you f-ed up. And I still can't figure out that dopey grin she had on her face when they announced their engagement. Will somebody please tell me what's that about.

she's rolling her eyes and sweating, the grin is clearly partially a happy front and partially "welp, i guess this is my life now"

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

???

scrunch your face, wiggle around a bit and make a hippo impression, then dispose of the condom without giving the other person a look at it. and that's without getting imaginative with it!

Yamada wasn't wearing a condom... but, in general terms, I get your point, lol.

I believe the op's meaning was that Seo could doubt Kyouko's orgasms as faked stuff, but there was no way in hell she could doubt Yamada's big condomless ejaculation that made her pregnant.

A
joined May 24, 2013

Notice how Seo is crying when she's having sex with the man... this manga is a real class act.

I really don't see why you would upload this on a yuri website, since this manga is obviously not meant for yuri fans.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

wtf have I read... dammit... this is stupid
well, it's life, and life gets stupid with the stupid things stupid people do. no one's safe from getting into a stupid situation like this one... agh it's getting on my nerves.
love and trust or don't and leave, and then fuck whatever moves or drinks nearby ><

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Notice how Seo is crying when she's having sex with the man... this manga is a real class act.

I really don't see why you would upload this on a yuri website, since this manga is obviously not meant for yuri fans.

Just because you personally didn't like the story doesn't mean you speak for the rest of us. Also, this isn't a dedicated yuri website and this was a yuri story even if it did have a surprise dark twist at the end,

I think a lot people missed the dark humor in the ending. There was a LOT of tragic irony in what happened. When life gives you lemons and you accidentally get some in your eye and then trip and smash your teeth out on the table while trying to make them into lemonade, you need to learn to laugh it off. I mean there is often humor in tragedy.

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 5:20PM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Lmao, the fucking bait

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 5:46PM

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

Well this is one of those hurt or be hurt situations.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

Fuck

To reply you must either login or sign up.