Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Aaaaaaaaabs

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

A cat is fine too.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This made me WTF a little more than usual. I can't tell what is up with Setsu's character anymore.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Abs are justice.

joined Jul 26, 2016

This made me WTF a little more than usual. I can't tell what is up with Setsu's character anymore.

I think she's just accepted the facts and embraced the weird.

joined Apr 12, 2015

Read this in one sitting and I'm hooked. Best use of my time in ages lmao.

Img_20181221_002356
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'd definitely want to have this if it got an official english translation like Voynich Hotel did. TAKE MY MONEY I'LL READ THIS WHILE RIDING THE TRAIN OR BUS ANYTIME (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Setsu is just a simple human with simple desires, like wanting to touch abs and look at babydolls on cute girls

joined Jan 26, 2019

How many eyes under the hair?

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Incoming Oneeloli!

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

That’s one heck of a fetish Setsu seems to have. Looks like like they’re about to lose to their junior.

joined Aug 21, 2017

How many eyes under the hair?

At least 2

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Honestly my go-to series as far as Dowman is concerned, though I love his other works too. Even managed to snag me a copy of the tank'. So far I love all the Oddmen (Itami-bro included) but I've gotta feeling that #11 is gonna be something. Even them sweet pigtails from her silhouette and her sick-ass belt are a prelude of goodness to come.

But, if I recall good, we miss oddman 11 and oddman 6 o.o I don't know who are those two at least (not yet).
Here we have all the oddman
huehuehue
And this is a list I made with all the oddman we know
huehuehue
I wanna know moooore ;^; I love this manga.

Agggg I hate the fact that light shot don't give you the chance to put the images like that anymore TT I'll put it again.

Here we have all the oddman who aren't the Itami brothers
Huehuehue
And this is a list I made with all the oddman we know (I added the 11 now that we know her name)
Huehuehue

joined Mar 27, 2019

They are quite odd aren't they~
says the odd one... did not expect my username to be used like this...
Edit: I am actually odd man #6! (I'm not)(it's a joke)

last edited at Mar 28, 2019 12:23AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Yay another girl to add to the harem

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Wonder if her "power" is to just get bigger? Cuz I don't see any one who is small in that picture

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wonder if her "power" is to just get bigger? Cuz I don't see any one who is small in that picture

That's basically an "early draft" of the lot anyway, eg. Chouko's actual horns (and for that matter height) are quite different from the silhouette.
...also dearly hoping this lil' girl is not one of Brother Itami's exes for reasons obvious. >_>

joined Jul 26, 2016

Actually, rereading the story it's more or less canon that the silhouettes are kinda BS. "Loosely Based On A True Story" sort of deal I guess?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

...also dearly hoping this lil' girl is not one of Brother Itami's exes for reasons obvious. >_>

I'm kinda expecting her to be the dorm manager; one of those adult-lolis. She's probably just into roleplaying middle schoolers.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Actually rereading the story further twintails is nigh certainly #11. Brother Itami you lolicon, I am dissapoint :c

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Looks like Setsu is a lolicon too, and that's nice.

Haruna
joined Nov 1, 2016

The twintails girl. Look like she is wearing a masked rider belt. May be she's otaku or mutant cyborg that can transform into mask wearer super human.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Actually rereading the story further twintails is nigh certainly #11. Brother Itami you lolicon, I am dissapoint :c

You must be disappointed in Setsu, too, then.

joined Jul 26, 2016

You must be disappointed in Setsu, too, then.

Not her ex-girlfriend.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Guys guys GUYS, I mean, did you know that Dowman Sayman himself knows about this translation? I can't xDDDDD check his twitter

To reply you must either login or sign up.