Forum › Yuri Moyou discussion

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Chief and Kouhai is my favorite so far, then Childhood friends come second.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

As David Bowie would call it: She had a sexual awakening.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Yuu and Touko 2.0

joined Jan 11, 2018

Yup this confirms it, the youngest sister is the only top in the family.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Senpai so desperately wants to top but is utterly incapable of it.

How cute.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I wouldn't say she wants to top her gf as such, I think it's more a case of wanting to try and appear cool to her gf- to live up to her school image of the prince a bit to her- (even tho she knows her gf knows how she really is and loves that girly side of her).

I think she is a little embarrassed that she is so girly in their intimate interactions, and not like her princely image - but as we see, she really can't pull it off lol. I think the kabedon etc is not so much 'topping', as trying to do the 'manly' prince role.

last edited at Feb 18, 2019 2:02AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Don't underestimate the power of a bottom. Assertiveness aside, the power to make the top desire them beyond reasonable limits is fearsome indeed.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I just realized that Tachibana has the same hairstyle as Ryou and Yuika. I guess that's bottom hair.

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

I only look forward to 2nd and 3rd sister stories....

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Since these mysteries are beyond us, let us pretend to have devised them"

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

lewd

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Yup this confirms it, the youngest sister is the only top in the family.

Oh no, second youngest is also definitely a top in the making. She's taking what she wants now.

There's the third one to consider too. By the looks of it, she's a yet-to-be-awakened tachi. Er... or at least a switch that's 60-70% top

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Chapter 18 in a sentence:

Lesbianized by her chilhood friend, now kissing isn't enough anymore

lololol they should have handholding sessions already

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

My OTP is back on business

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

She should pick the movie next time instead of the boss. Probably something very very lewd.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This is starting to rival the teacher/student couple now. Hang in the Sakimiya-san! Boss will notice you one day.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Boss you're really gay

Nana8
joined Jul 27, 2018

"i wuv you..."

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The two oldest aren't getting anywhere, please note. Youngest is already there, and 2nd youngest is boldly pushing forward. It's like there's a generational split.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Finally progress for her

joined May 20, 2013

Chapter 21 page 1: "I'm close with I've known for years"
"I'm close with and I've known for years" or "I'm close with" = "I've known for years"?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Chapter 21 page 1: "I'm close with I've known for years"
"I'm close with and I've known for years" or "I'm close with" = "I've known for years"?

Definitely the "and" version. Being close to someone doesn't mean you knew them for years after all.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Was that a flag?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is too sweet

I should reread it from the beginning though

Also, Hachiko must've realized people forgot who is who out of the sisters, because they (he? she?) reintroduced the sisters. I wish the love interests were re-introduced too, though.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Is being this cute legal?

The two oldest aren't getting anywhere, please note. Youngest is already there, and 2nd youngest is boldly pushing forward. It's like there's a generational split.

Might be because the older ones have grown up in a time where homosexuality was even less accepted, while the younger ones have had less indoctrination

Or just cause it's a manga

To reply you must either login or sign up.