Forum › Yuri Moyou discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Half of me is on the this is cute side and the other can't get over the ping ponging between 4 characters.

Both halves are right imo. Its often very cute, but I really cant keep track of all the characters and who is who, with who..
I'd of proffered it if it had 1 sister/couple for the main focus for say 4-5 chapters in a row before switching, so I could get a handle on them all.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Half of me is on the this is cute side and the other can't get over the ping ponging between 4 characters.

Both halves are right imo. Its often very cute, but I really cant keep track of all the characters and who is who, with who..
I'd of proffered it if it had 1 sister/couple for the main focus for say 4-5 chapters in a row before switching, so I could get a handle on them all.

I'm glad I'm not the only one
I don't hate it, it's just confusing
I keep forgetting which character is the sister and which is the lover lol

last edited at Jan 7, 2019 6:27PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

This is one of those series where it's probably a good idea to reread the chapters every now and then for refresher on who's who. Less of an issue reading it in one go rather than with a month between chapters ofc...

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I miss being a kid and having all those human feelings and emotions we lose instantly once we hit [legal adult age in your country goes here].

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I miss being a kid and having all those human feelings and emotions we lose instantly once we hit [legal adult age in your country goes here].

I'm 20 now and I'm still the same retarded kid I was when I was 15 i just know more advanced math.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yes, is this the yuri goddess? I'm ordering 300 CHAPTERS of that teacher student pair alone please! EXPRESS DELIVERY to my heart!
Soooooo gooood~~

last edited at Jan 8, 2019 6:01AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup- by far my fav pairing too

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm 20 now and I'm still the same retarded kid I was when I was 15 i just know more advanced math.

I'm 22 and I'm probably worse at maths than I ever was.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm 22 and I'm probably worse at maths than I ever was.

Same. In HS you actually study advanced maths; afterwards you're unlikely to need them much at all and purely cognitive skills famously decay with disuse so...

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm glad I'm not the only one
I don't hate it, it's just confusing
I keep forgetting which character is the sister and which is the lover lol

So there are four couples, and the premises for each one are in the first four chapters. The chapters are just four pages (hmmmm) so it's pretty easy to just go back, use the tags, and refresh your memory on the particular couple for the update.

There's the age gap couple, the childhood friends couple, the adult life couple, and the one that doesn't have any special tags)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Just ask her out already, Serina

She's the only one not in a relationship, I feel bad for her lol

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 11:46PM

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Stick to pasta and rice when bad at cooking, no cutting involved. You can buy most veggies and stuff precut at the grocery store

joined Apr 29, 2018

chief.... come on! let her live with you! jeez! -_-

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I love OLs so Serina and her chief are my favourite!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

How do you cut your hand more than once in your life? I just can't believe someone is that clumsy. After the first cut you would naturally become more careful and learn how to hold the knife right.
But then we couldn't have the "clumsy, but a hard worker" cliche I guess. lol

(or get one of those newfangled state of the art peelers...)

last edited at Jan 14, 2019 6:40AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

How do you cut your hand more than once in your life? I just can't believe someone is that clumsy. After the first cut you would naturally become more careful and learn how to hold the knife right.

I still cut myself while cooking, sometimes more than one, I'm not saying it's normal, it's because I'm really stupid... :(

Don't get down on yourself like that. People have a wide variety of levels of motor skills, and a lot of people are careless because of other conditions like ADHD. I don't know what your situation is, but just because you're careless or clumsy while cooking doesn't mean you're stupid.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

T-they are touching hands at work!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Move in together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I still cut myself while cooking, sometimes more than one, I'm not saying it's normal, it's because I'm really stupid... :(

Don't get down on yourself like that. People have a wide variety of levels of motor skills, and a lot of people are careless because of other conditions like ADHD. I don't know what your situation is, but just because you're careless or clumsy while cooking doesn't mean you're stupid.

Thank you for your kind words.

Here is some advice from and ADHD guy who has shaky hands.
1.go slow there's no need to rush.
2.try and start with big produce it's safer to cut as practice.
3. Before you cut check your hand placement.
4. The knife is sharp it can do the work of you let it. Slow back and forth movements with light pressure is all you need.
5. Cut cold it makes things a bit easier.
6. Dip you knife in a bowl of water it will make certain cuts butter smooth.
7. Kitchen shears are great for beginners and good ones can be cheaper then knives.
Now I still cut myslef from time to time literally every person that cooks does. It just comes with the territory.

Such a wholesome comment section. :3

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Such a wholesome comment section. :3

Wholesome Reader :3

joined Jan 6, 2017

4. The knife is sharp it can do the work of you let it. Slow back and forth movements with light pressure is all you need.
7. Kitchen shears are great for beginners and good ones can be cheaper then knives.
Now I still cut myslef from time to time literally every person that cooks does. It just comes with the territory.

Also, make sure that there isn't too much movement, by putting a wet towel (or something similar) under the chopping board.
And if you have one, make sure to use a kitchen iron or a strop every time before you use the knife, so that the edge of the knife stays straight (that way the cut's don't need as much work, and the blade doesn't have to be sharpened as often). On that subject, keep the knife sharp. A blunt knife is much more dangerous than a sharp one.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Also, make sure that there isn't too much movement, by putting a wet towel (or something similar) under the chopping board.
And if you have one, make sure to use a kitchen iron or a strop every time before you use the knife, so that the edge of the knife stays straight (that way the cut's don't need as much work, and the blade doesn't have to be sharpened as often). On that subject, keep the knife sharp. A blunt knife is much more dangerous than a sharp one.

Thanks guys, I'll try some of this out, I've been cooking since I was a teenager but not very often, now that I'll start the process to became a vegetarian I'll be cooking more often.

If you're going to eat tofu (since it's one of the common protein for vegetarians), remember to only press (no slicing) when you cut it. That way the tofu doesn't break with a knife that isn't extremely sharp (this isn't as important with hard tofu, but soft and especially silken tofu break really easily)

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

If you're really worried, use a chainmail gauntlet. Seriously, it's standard safety equipment for some jobs and you have a 0% chance of cutting your hand while wearing it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Funfact: some Renaissance duelists used mail-palmed gloves to parry (and grab, though if you know what you're doing that works barehanded too) swords.

...I remain legitimately mystified by what kind of spaz you have to be to not work out the basic safety protocols of kitchen cutlery after the first few unfortunate knife-on-finger encounters already by trial and error, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.