joined Jun 17, 2018

I love this but it's kinda taking too long for the next ch

Look's like there's going to be a Harumi x Matsuri in chapter+2 too

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Look's like there's going to be a Harumi x Matsuri in chapter+2 too

Finally man, lol

joined Jan 3, 2017

Man I really like how the author has made Mei less emotionless, I'm pretty excited to see how this is going

005ejqrjgy1fzoq9y1j6fj319c1sw7sj-
joined Jul 6, 2018

two short stories this month and it's pretty cute!

So when is +chapter 2 going to be here? Chaostram has it up & done.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

In a few hours, our uploader is at work, we don't upload here our selves

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 10:52AM

In a few hours, our uploader is at work, we don't upload here our selves

Just wondering thanks

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I had hoped this series would have less drama. I was too naive wasn't I?

Hope we get another couple out if it though.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't want subtexty confirmation of unrequited love... I wanted a new pair focus more

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh right people Harumin fall in love with Yuzu, so that`s why she want to stay with her much longer, she has feeling s for her but she's hidden that so much than ever
MEI IS CHANGING!!! IF THAT ROBOT CHANGE, THE MANGA CHANGE TOO

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I had hoped this series would have less drama. I was too naive wasn't I?

Hope we get another couple out if it though.

The previous work had A LOT, but this...well, i hope this have just the enough drama for the development

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Harharhar... I knew there was something strange going on when Yuzu first told Harumin about her and Mei. It didn't feel... right. I thought the new spin-off was going to be strictly lovey-dovey adventures so I'll be pretty disappointed if there's going to be unnecessary drama brought up. I was always rooting for Matsuri and Harumin to get together though so lets see how this pans out.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Matsuri makes some top tier faces.

Mei's character development is great to see, she has come a long way.
let's try not to jump to conclusions on Harumi having feelings for Yuzu, Harumi hasn't showed any sign's of any romantic Interest towards Yuzu at all. Harumi is just a good friend to Yuzu that all. She being supported of her best friend Yuzu relationship with Mei.
Saburo uta has been giving a lot of hits that she planing on having Harumi & Matsuri end up together as a couple.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

plz no drama. pulling a "Harumin had feelings for Yuzu" is unnecessary drama. maybe I'm annoyed because that might sink my Harumatsuri ship lol.

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 1:50PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Matsuri needs to jump in and claim Harumin like hers.

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

Harumi is more in the shoes of a friend relegated in the background cause her best friend found her love of her life and has set new priorities and goals. Harumi is more like someone who feels to be a third wheel, she supports Yuzu but at the same time, seeing the couple's interaction, she doesn't want to intrude. And at the same time, she wants her time with Yuzu back as it was before.
Yuzu directly come back home now ... so I don't see any romantic feelings especially since this chapter is before Mei's real confession and the wedding's preparations.

Haru is just distressed and probably lonely now that her best friend is into another galaxy. She wants to inderstand and grieves her complicity with Yuzu that Mei shattered in a sense, and the more Mei will be open and less "robotic" as some people here say, the more Harumi will feel forgotten.

The romantic possibility was already shut down with the end of the main story, and seeing a happy Harumi at the wedding doesn't really point toward any drama about that. I guess we'll probably have more insight into Harumi's inner turmoil soon, and her lonely way to deal with these issues will probably be covered.
After all, she doesn't want to bother Yuzu about that, but doesn't really want to confide into Matsuri either.

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 2:03PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

And it’s happening guys! Drama!!

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

let's try not to jump to conclusions on Harumi having feelings for Yuzu, Harumi hasn't showed any sign's of any romantic Interest towards Yuzu at all. Harumi is just a good friend to Yuzu that all. She being supported of her best friend Yuzu relationship with Mei.
Saburo uta has been giving a lot of hits that she planing on having Harumi & Matsuri end up together as a couple.

She HAS feelings for Yuzu, or you didn't see the lastest chapters in the original manga?

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Harumi is more in the shoes of a friend relegated in the background cause her best friend found her love of her life and has set new priorities and goals. Harumi is more like someone who feels to be a third wheel, she supports Yuzu but at the same time, seeing the couple's interaction, she doesn't want to intrude. And at the same time, she wants her time with Yuzu back as it was before.
Yuzu directly come back home now ... so I don't see any romantic feelings especially since this chapter is before Mei's real confession and the wedding's preparations.

Haru is just distressed and probably lonely now that her best friend is into another galaxy. She wants to inderstand and grieves her complicity with Yuzu that Mei shattered in a sense, and the more Mei will be open and less "robotic" as some people here say, the more Harumi will feel forgotten.

The romantic possibility was already shut down with the end of the main story, and seeing a happy Harumi at the wedding doesn't really point toward any drama about that. I guess we'll probably have more insight into Harumi's inner turmoil soon, and her lonely way to deal with these issues will probably be covered.
After all, she doesn't want to bother Yuzu about that, but doesn't really want to confide into Matsuri either.

Mmm this manga exactly isn't realistic but it did confirmed that Harumin did feel something for Yuzu, it was so obvious in that chapter

joined May 30, 2015

AWWWW, MATSURI USED TO STALK YUZU, NOW HARUMIN HAS ALL HER ATTENTION <3!!! Can't wait to see HaruMatsu happen in Citrus+!!! I'd like to think matsuri is jealous that harumi focuses her affection on yuzu, when she wants harumi to look at HER.

She HAS feelings for Yuzu, or you didn't see the lastest chapters in the original manga?

I have seen them, & don't see any romantic Interest than & I don't see any now.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I have seen them, & don't see any romantic Interest than & I don't see any now.

sigh sigh Read this please
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch39#29
There is your grand prove sigh sigh
She didn't admit it directly but come one, it's obvious!

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 2:16PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.