Forum › Boyish Girlfriend discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

From the first page of chapter 7, I'm guessing that before meeting Hime, Kazuki was in love with a girl and got rejected, leading her to cut her hair short. That girl will probably show up again in a later chapter, too.

Keeping that in mind, Hime loving her, boobs and all, is very sweet. Honestly Hime probably loves her even more knowing that she's a girl.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

timid big grils are the best ♥

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

"Will you still love me if I'm not a guy?" - She asks her girlfriend that is currently dating her even after finding out she is girl and constantly says that she loves her.
I'll chalk this one up to overly emotional grogginess :P

Then again... this is the same GF that didnt realize Kazuki was a girl for 6 months straight...

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

From the first page of chapter 7, I'm guessing that before meeting Hime, Kazuki was in love with a girl and got rejected, leading her to cut her hair short. That girl will probably show up again in a later chapter, too.

Keeping that in mind, Hime loving her, boobs and all, is very sweet. Honestly Hime probably loves her even more knowing that she's a girl.

No, that's Hime. You can tell by the fact she has literally the same hair, and by context.
It's a dream sequence.

last edited at Feb 18, 2019 5:29AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

No, that's Hime. You can tell by the fact she has literally the same hair, and by context.
It's a dream sequence.

Oh wait, you're right. Now I feel dumb.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's a dream sequence.

Oh wait, you're right. Now I feel dumb.

If it makes you feel any better, that could still be something that really happened and the reason for Kazuki's unease. It doesn't seem farfetched at all.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I did think that was another girl for a moment too, to be fair.

Also props to this manga for actually having the characters talk about their worries together instead of going around angsting over it, that's refreshing.

last edited at Feb 18, 2019 6:42AM

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

I wish everyone see the world like Hime did <.<

joined Feb 27, 2017

Wearing a track suit on a date......

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Let Rin tell you all about the greatness of track suits.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Let Rin tell you all about the greatness of track suits.

I miss that series so much

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Moral of the day: The Power of Boobs can turn a girl gay for the boobs' owner.

This is the kind of super wholesome yuri I need to live.

Well...
It's a really old classic meme, for sure...

But I'm not sure I'd call it wholesome...

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Are you a prophet?

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Ex gf? I smell some drama

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

smashs right side of the screen

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

smashs right side of the screen

New torture methods of the twenty-first century

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Will we get backstory?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

(https://lencheando.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/4q6b3hk.jpg)

Uh... wow. Even if that whole thing didn't read like a het dude complaining a lesbian shot him down, "heterosexual females" is one of the most awkward phrases I've read in a while.
(Obviously you didn't make it. It feels like whoever did is probably a very Nice Guy though.)

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 8:03PM by Nezchan

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I really hope there's no drama. The whole "ex-lover = big drama" has been a stale trope long before I even got into yuri
But Kawai Rou has his/her own fair share of drama doujins so my expectations are low

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

(https://lencheando.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/4q6b3hk.jpg)

Uh... wow. Even if that whole thing didn't read like a het dude complaining a lesbian shot him down, "heterosexual females" is one of the most awkward phrases I've read in a while.
(Obviously you didn't make it. It feels like whoever did is probably a very Nice Guy though.)

He must be a "Nice Old Guy" by now. That poster has been around for ages.

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 8:04PM by Nezchan

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

He must be a "Nice Old Guy" by now. That poster has been around for ages.

Yeah, I guess the motivational poster meme has existed for a while, back when "image macro" was the name for it.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It was in fact so not farfetched at all that literally the next page proved @Norainhere right.
Dayum.

Anyway, I get it, I really do, but Hime really shouldn't be bothered by this. The jealousy towards a past partner is always one of those tropes I don't like. Although the way she tries to play it off is pretty cute lol

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I was right after all then! Yay.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love the expressions here? Because I really do.

joined Nov 9, 2017

Then again... this is the same GF that didnt realize Kazuki was a girl for 6 months straight...

the author has used DUAL WIELDED CLUELESS LESBIANS

it's super effective!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

TOMBOY SISTERS
my heart

cannot
take it

To reply you must either login or sign up.