Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

What is this? Who did this? Why?

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

no yuri at all thats just normal mom stuff XD

joined Oct 26, 2016

Hahaha what is this even...

lol misread it at first, seems like parent stuff with minor subtext if any.

last edited at Feb 13, 2019 11:29PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

i'm into it

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

She. Is. Like. 3. At. Most.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I mean more the mom being bashful. I don't expect any developments like that.

GendoIkari Uploader
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I'm, for once, opposed to the yuri reading for this

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So friggin' cute <3

Glass%20drum
joined Jan 3, 2019

I guess...given the origins of the term 'yuri', this could count in a familial love kind of way? Like how we use the word 'love' to mean romantic, platonic, etc. If 'yuri' is used for love between girls, who's to say that that love always has to be romantic and/or sexual? Just a dumb thought, though. This was cute, but it certainly didn't come across as being romantic or sexual at all.

After all of those stories of pets being depicted as humans though, there is some room to speculate further that maybe not all is as it seems. If we want to get degenerate about it, maybe the little girl isn't actually that age at all, but is an adult 'little'? Maybe she's just being portrayed as small, because she is currently in little-space, and is in a relationship with two 'caregivers'. That's one way to ruin the innocence of this story.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

Oh I'm so glad this didn't get weird and creepy and was just wholesome.

After all of those stories of pets being depicted as humans though, there is some room to speculate further that maybe not all is as it seems. If we want to get degenerate about it, maybe the little girl isn't actually that age at all, but is an adult 'little'? Maybe she's just being portrayed as small, because she is currently in little-space, and is in a relationship with two 'caregivers'. That's one way to ruin the innocence of this story.

man like...shut the fuck up dude. Go outside.

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

What is this? Who did this? Why?

Do remember to breathe

I guess...given the origins of the term 'yuri', this could count in a familial love kind of way? Like how we use the word 'love' to mean romantic, platonic, etc. If 'yuri' is used for love between girls, who's to say that that love always has to be romantic and/or sexual? Just a dumb thought, though. This was cute, but it certainly didn't come across as being romantic or sexual at all.

I guess...given the origins of the term 'yuri', this could count in a familial love kind of way? Like how we use the word 'love' to mean romantic, platonic, etc. If 'yuri' is used for love between girls, who's to say that that love always has to be romantic and/or sexual? Just a dumb thought, though. This was cute, but it certainly didn't come across as being romantic or sexual at all. After all of those stories of pets being depicted as humans though, there is some room to speculate further that maybe not all is as it seems. If we want to get degenerate about it, maybe the little girl isn't actually that age at all, but is an adult 'little'? Maybe she's just being portrayed as small, because she is currently in little-space, and is in a relationship with two 'caregivers'. That's one way to ruin the innocence of this story.

Stop.
Just stop.

last edited at Feb 14, 2019 1:24AM

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

I guess some people like me just don't have a valentine date, and like, stuck in their room thinking about the source of the universe and stuffs.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

There's a thing with interpretations, it's heavily based on each individual's perception. If you see wholesome stuff, it's wholesome. If your brain is in the not some wholesome space, the outcome is a bit skewed.

Valentine's is just a big marketing ploy these days anyway. I'm absolutely not bitter that I do not have another person to share this capitalist holiday with. Nope.

i like it
we need more 1x1/2 tho

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

GendoIkari Uploader February 14, 2019 12:03PM
https://exhentai.org/g/1000318/373817173f/

The moment I clicked it, I already knew which doujin it would be, and I'm not ashamed.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This isn't yuri...

It's just love. It would be ruined if it was yuri. It would just be wrong.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That was adorable.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Unexpected One and A Half prequel.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^As if that one wasn't wrong enough lol

Either way, this was adorable

joined Feb 23, 2016

Nope nope nope

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

the "(?)" makes sense, we've been played like a fiddle ... Indeed this is just normal wholesomeness

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Motherly love,This is yuri to me.

Glass%20drum
joined Jan 3, 2019

Man, I love the reaction to my last post. Thank you.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Oh I'm so glad this didn't get weird and creepy and was just wholesome.

man like...shut the fuck up dude. Go outside.

Do you talk to strangers this way when you're not on the internet? Or is it just when you're anonymous and they're faceless?

To reply you must either login or sign up.