Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Thanks, I love it. It's fun.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

boy was this......not good

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

It's kind of funny but I don't really like it.

Teko-and-pikari-holding-hands
joined Jul 23, 2017

This sucks

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

LIES

joined Aug 11, 2014

Ehh. I think they didn't really do much with the "yuri lover" personality trait. The whole "but that does mean they're dating" bit was a quality punchline, but I had to read it twice to understand who was saying what because I'd already forgotten her entire 2d yuri gimmick. For the most part, it just played out like a clingy gay girl pestering her roommate. There's a BL manga (Sasaki to Miyano) that does this dynamic better but with boys, where a boy who loves yaoi and fantasy ships his friends gets super flustered when a hot guy starts coming on to him for real. I was hoping for something like that, but it didn't quite get there.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, it was kinda cute.

Img-thing
joined Sep 5, 2015

I'm really starting to hate this style of comedy, it's overused and annoying.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Wow. Unexpected level of harshness in the comments today.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I got to "yurifag" and I'm like welp, breakup time.

She ain't worth it Yuria.

Lol
joined Jan 2, 2018

ehh not the best read

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

People fetishizing queer people in media and then turning around and being gross about IRL queer folks hits a bit too close to home for me to find the humour in it.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Love it

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Bad story, bad plot and it reminds me to Mei

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This was probably hilarious to someone, but it sure aint me.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

they're both obnoxious. The one girl was so cold and mean. Not worth pursuing her.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Not the best, but I like it.
Still better than those cliches vanilla stuffs anyway.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm going with neutral with this one

joined Aug 18, 2015

This ain’t it

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

People fetishizing queer people in media and then turning around and being gross about IRL queer folks hits a bit too close to home for me to find the humour in it.

Very true, but I do feel bad with the translation team because I bet they didn't anticipate this reaction... Or at least to this degree.
For me I just can't enjoy a story where one seems to be mad or annoyed most of the times and the sporadic good gesture makes it worth it? I don't think so... One shouldn't be always fighting for affection, and that thing about "Yuri doesn't exist irl" was odd

joined Oct 26, 2016

Going to side with Hajime on this one. Amusing in some parts but ultimately disappointing and somewhat negative.

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

For me I just can't enjoy a story where one seems to be mad or annoyed most of the times and the sporadic good gesture makes it worth it?

I mean, that's the basic dynamic of an abusive relationship, so...understandable?

Images
joined Sep 22, 2015

you've got Terminal 7 Yuria

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Personally, I expected worse. Dynasty comments are either pretty darn nice, or they will rip you a new one, fix it, then rip you another new one. Found both the characters annoying, which is a shame, since the art is pretty nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.