Forum › Vacation Maou to Pet discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Looks like she periodically has to destroy a bunch of stuff ...

Or at least that's what the chapter implies.

She's basically going through the lesbian demon king equivalent of No Nut November. No Annihilate August

joined Mar 3, 2017

Lol “speak of the devil.” She has no idea how literal that is. XD

joined Jan 26, 2019

My brain tells me there is going to be a lot of angst about her needing to destroy but my heart wants her to be able to solve that need by just destroying her pet's mother in bed

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I think she was jealous as well, a bit possessive of her pet.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I think she was jealous as well, a bit possessive of her pet.

I got the same impression. I think the Demon King does have an innate drive to destroy things, but I also think at the end there she may have actually been confusing her overlapping feelings of jealousy with that drive to do harm. This makes me wonder if the Demon King has lashed out and seriously hurt or even killed those she was close to in the past. She seems to have a lot of emotional baggage beneath the carefree attitude.

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 4:43PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, that's why I added that 2nd line. With the sand castle and the glass and the tray and then her saying that she needs to return it seems clear ... but I wouldn't at all be surprised if there was a twist to it and it would turn out to not be true at all.

On the other hand I have to say I don't have a good read on this manga and no clue where the fuck this is going. As others have pointed out what's special about this one human family anyway? ^^;

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 4:53PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I'm the one person here just hoping for a DemonKing/Nio ending. I think they're cute together. ._.

Kitsune translator
joined Oct 15, 2018

I'm the one person here just hoping for a DemonKing/Nio ending. I think they're cute together. ._.

Me too, I hope they end up together.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Am I the only one who think that the Demon King just need Nio to come of age, then she can destroy her every night? Satisfy lust and urge to destroy in one go

J/king aside, it kinda make sense that there is something special about Nio that possibly can suppress Demon King’s urge to destroy things. Hence why she comes all the way here to pick Nio as her pet in the first place.

last edited at Feb 28, 2019 11:30PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww.

The mini-chapters were cute too.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

pokes "Ecchi." reader's mind explodes
...Truly a God of destruction.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Just started this, and it's so nice. That latest chapters were surprising though.
Also, this reminds me I have to check on Mage and Demon queen.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Maou is definitely going for some sort of harem end.

joined May 1, 2015

Oyakodon? That is just as lewd as hand holding.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Solve it with a foursome.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Chapter 3.5 is up on MangaDex. How come it wasn't uploaded here along with the batch of other extra chapters?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Is Tsugumi the mom? I'm confused by chapter 7.5

As established already in the first chapter.

Also, I think chapter 8 is the first time I'm actually feelings something between Nio and the Lich.

...Lich? I'm not seeing any undead wizards 'round the house...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Tragedy

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I don't get it, did Maou throw her own ice cream away and keep only the cone? lol

joined Sep 6, 2018

I don't get it, did Maou throw her own ice cream away and keep only the cone? lol

Remember Eddie Murphy’s (comedian) “Delirious”’s bit on the “Ice Cream Man”? The part about the kid dropping his ice cream cone onto the ground? (At this point y’all should be saying, “We don’t care! Just get to the point!”)

Well, the Demon King was about to have her own ice cream splat onto the ground but she used her supernatural powers to stoop down fast enough to eat the ice cream before it hits the ground.

last edited at Mar 10, 2019 1:10AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Yeah, that's why I added that 2nd line. With the sand castle and the glass and the tray and then her saying that she needs to return it seems clear ... but I wouldn't at all be surprised if there was a twist to it and it would turn out to not be true at all.

On the other hand I have to say I don't have a good read on this manga and no clue where the fuck this is going. As others have pointed out what's special about this one human family anyway? ^^;

I enjoy mangas which keeps the plot direction vague to the readers. I mean, “school life” mangas tend to be formulaic and redundant, so this one is heading into a humorous “supernatural” direction.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

That smug face when little girl pokes her breast tho, cute as hell.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

If I tried to eat ice cream in that way i'd probably die

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Nah she grabbed the entire chunk of ice cream in one bite as it fell, on accident

last edited at Mar 10, 2019 11:58AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

GOD do I love demon girls (or just monster girls in general) combined with wholesome yuri goodness. It just makes the best genre.

To reply you must either login or sign up.