Forum › Scarlet discussion

joined Aug 28, 2016

I dont mind the cliches, but the storytelling is all over the place.

Yeah, "elixir turns people into werewolves" being treated as a big reveal in the latest chapter felt kinda weird, when we already pretty much know it turns people into monsters from what we've seen in previous chapters.

Screenshot_2019-06-24%20creamheroes%20-%20youtube
joined Aug 22, 2014

This series is so underrated imo. Great art, cool characters, and the fact that its not another highschool or office lady romance. Can't wait for the next chapter.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Implying there could ever be enough office lady romance

Screenshot_2019-06-24%20creamheroes%20-%20youtube
joined Aug 22, 2014

Implying there could ever be enough office lady romance

Lol, nothing against them. Its just nice to have a change of pace, especially since action yuri are few and far between.

minagi mikoto
joined Jun 12, 2015

And... Axed.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

h3x posted:

And... Axed.

Obviously. Series that try something new or are unique rarely gets popular, because most people prefer reading more of the same, safe stuff they know what to expect from and all magazines care about is money, not quality.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Did it really? Fuck that's such a shame

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Vore lesbians hunting down dealers of werewolf narcotics. Reading this is not where I thought I'd be in life. But it's good shit!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

WAIT IT GOT AXED!!??!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

At least it got licensied.

Image2
joined Jan 22, 2014

At least it got licensied.

Pfft! Then axed! Shame though, it was a bit of a mess but it was unique. We don't get a lot of unique yuri stories ( don't get me wrong, I love all yuri! ) but it is nice to get something different every once and awhile.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I still don’t understand the deal with pub owner’s name. Misery Horror, really? I would kill myself the moment I realized everyone around was named Fine, Iris, Mara and I was named Misery Horror, Hellish Hell or Fuck Shit.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

h3x posted:

And... Axed.

Obviously. Series that try something new or are unique rarely gets popular, because most people prefer reading more of the same, safe stuff they know what to expect from and all magazines care about is money, not quality.

If characters, story-telling and plot are all well worked, of course people are gonna embrace it, but this was bad from the top, I think author wanted to squeeze all he/she could in the first chapter, but it got really clustered, names throw out of nowhere, concepts and backstory all over the place, characters dying early on and the action is not even good, overall nice idea but poor execution.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

so the first chapter is a cluster fuck but honestly the rest is good in my opinion. and i thought the second volume was recently released? there wont be anymore after that?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

so the first chapter is a cluster fuck but honestly the rest is good in my opinion. and i thought the second volume was recently released? there wont be anymore after that?

After second volume ? No,as the series as been axed after 11 chapters.

joined Apr 5, 2018

This awakened something inside me. Shame if it got axed, hope it will at least have a decent ending. Anyone know where I can find similar content?

joined Dec 4, 2017

After second volume ? No,as the series as been axed after 11 chapters.

thanks for clearing that up!

at least we have 5 more chapters to look forward too i guess.. :(

joined May 26, 2016

h3x posted:

And... Axed.

while i wouldn't say this one was super great yeah xD I can agree with this here and why I don't really expect much other then the usual safe stuff from yuri titles. The ones with actual dark themes, action or just edgy fun just don't last to long

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

For those looking for dark/gritty yuri like this one, Murciélago is the closest one I can name and one that I definetly reccomend.

It's also lisenced in english though, but the chapters on here should give you more than enough of a taste to make you decide on your stand on the series, and wether or not you'd like to look for the copies of it somewhere else.

let's support authors!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

^lmao I was going to say this gives me the same feeling as Murcielago. It makes me depressed af and kinda disgusted. (same reason why I don't read Murcielago too)

I like angsty themes, but this is beyond the line of my liking. I think the story and pacing is pretty neat tbh, this is why I'd keep reading, but it leaves me feeling shitty afterwards. Because the characters are awful.
The fact that Iris just wants to eat the mc and the mc had not problem with that is just yikes. There's something sinister about Iris that makes her pretty unlikable to me and the yuri undertones just can't save it.

Image2
joined Jan 22, 2014

I like angsty themes, but this is beyond the line of my liking. I think the story and pacing is pretty neat tbh, this is why I'd keep reading, but it leaves me feeling shitty afterwards. Because the characters are awful.

The fact that Iris just wants to eat the mc and the mc had not problem with that is just yikes.

Well to be fair, Fine-chan is eating Iris too. So all's well in 'Love and Vore'.

There's something sinister about Iris that makes her pretty unlikable to me and the yuri undertones just can't save it.

To be honest, that's the reason why I love this manga ( in all it's rushed-ness ). But then again, this is coming from someone that literally favorited the Vore and Guro tags.

last edited at Feb 20, 2020 6:15AM

joined Dec 4, 2017

not sure if we are gonna get any more updates here bc its licenced but the final volume is out in the US fot those interested. just ordered it on amazon, im interested to see what happens

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

not sure if we are gonna get any more updates here bc its licenced but the final volume is out in the US fot those interested. just ordered it on amazon, im interested to see what happens

thank you, very cool.

To reply you must either login or sign up.