Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

TL: https://imgur.com/a/DigCm2h
The chapter is also uploaded on Mangadex but I heard there's some internal server issue that's making it slow to load (The file size is pretty big too so I might have to reupload). This was such an amazing chapter & a bit of an interesting one to translate. 4s version should still be coming at some point, but this should suffice for now. Enjoy, folks!

Wow, thanks. Though, just like Blastaar, I'm gonna wait for it to be on Dynasty Reader to comment on it properly.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is like... The worse day for mangadex to have problems. Hope it shows up here soon

Touko rejected Sayaga's confession and know her love yuu indeed in chapter 38 . So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6018157527

I think there are more topics that should be revealed: they should start to meet openly, the reaction of Yuu's parents to this (remember, her father spoke negatively to the sister's joke about the fact that Yuu dating a girl and sister was worried about mom's reaction), to find a couple for Sayaka. The ideal option would be to dedicate the whole volume to completion and not to leave anything to think of this.

I agree.
Am kind of hoping that Nakatani sensei is planing on having that free-spirited girl from the light novel about Sayaka's past show up in the main-series for that role, cause that girl actually had feelings for Sayaka, unlike that senpai that used Sayaka as an outlet.
Plus there could be more as the series go's on, but who knows.
Nakatani sensei did say she was planing on ending the series either in 2019 or 2020, personally am hoping for the series to end in 2020.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 8:56PM

joined Nov 5, 2017

Nakatani sensei did say she was planing on ending the series either in 2019 or 2020, personally am hoping for the series to end in 2020.

Sauce?

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

There are no official words on when the manga ends. Nakatani never said anything like that. The only thing she said was that the manga is entering its final stretch & that it is 80% done by the end of vol 6 in this interview. IMO, it'll most likely end with vol 8. With vol 7 confirmed to be released in April (in one of the antho's pages), given the volume length and release pattern, YagaKimi will most likely end some time around August or September with the final vol release in October or November.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Sauce?

As what I know, she wasn’t specifically said the exact year, but she said she already finished 80% of the story. So, it needs only 20%. We are in volume 7 right now, and confirmed to be ended in volume 8 right? Since, 1 chapter per month, we can still have 5 or more chapters if ever they include some extras. So, I do think it’ll end late 2019 or early 2020....

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 9:28PM

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

I don't have much to say that won't be said better by someone else later on but, the panel on the first page where the boat is trying to navigate the narrow part of the river reminds me of something Nakatani said in an interview: that this was the difficult part. Similar to the boat, she has managed to smoothly steer the story through a potential minefield and I'm very grateful for that.

Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Touko rejected Sayaga's confession and know her love yuu indeed in chapter 38 . So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

I think there are more topics that should be revealed: they should start to meet openly, the reaction of Yuu's parents to this (remember, her father spoke negatively to the sister's joke about the fact that Yuu dating a girl and sister was worried about mom's reaction), to find a couple for Sayaka. The ideal option would be to dedicate the whole volume to completion and not to leave anything to think of this.

I agree.
Am kind of hoping that Nakatani sensei is planing on having that free-spirited girl from the light novel about Sayaka's past show up in the main-series for that role, cause that girl actually had feelings for Sayaka, unlike that senpai that used Sayaka as an outlet.
Plus there could be more as the series go's on, but who knows.

Oh yes, and Yuu should start calling Touko by first name, not Nanami-senpai.
I think there will be 8 volumes, 8 more chapters left. This will be enough to finish the story with a happy ending.
I'd be sad saying goodbye the story. I understand that the story must end correctly and in time. To be honest, thinking about it hurts me the same as Touko breakup with Yuu.
But I hope for the second season of anime. It would be logical, because the plot was stopped on chapter 24, and if there are about 46 chapters in the manga, then this is just enough for season 2. If it will be. But I believe it.

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 3:30AM

joined Jan 11, 2019

1. I am concerned that this story will not lead to them disclosing their romantic relationship to everyone, including their parents. The author added Yuu sister's attitude to express that this love is hard to be understood by parents, which reflects the common view of the public of the father and mother's generation. I don't think the story will end like Citrus. This only is a secret, Only Sayaga and Maki know.

2. Sayaka is a good girl, Gentle and elegant, smart. Yes, She needs a good tinal destination and that's what we all want. But It may not express in Comic Main story. Maybe in Sayaka's gaiden novel. As we hope, the free-spirited girl from the light novel will appear in the story. I feel that hope is not great.

3. Now, I'm concerned about Yuu's reaction when receiving Touko's line message. At this time, she was at a loss, in fear, this section of the feeling of the predecessors is "love" or not. She regretted her untimely confession to Touko. Now the problem shifted to Yuu.

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 5:14PM

There are no official words on when the manga ends. Nakatani never said anything like that. The only thing she said was that the manga is entering its final stretch & that it is 80% done by the end of vol 6 in this interview. IMO, it'll most likely end with vol 8. With vol 7 confirmed to be released in April (in one of the antho's pages), given the volume length and release pattern, YagaKimi will most likely end some time around August or September with the final vol release in October or November.

Nio Nakatani said in the interview link https://ddnavi.com/interview/495152/a/

Nio Nakatani words
Is it about 80%? I am planning to draw as much necessary as necessary for the goal I decided. I feel like I will finally be in the final chapter, so I want you to watch over it.
there was a question mark at 80%, that show that she unsure of it, so there might be more to go on with series.
but lets wait & see.
Oh & there's also this one interview link https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vQX6hyTn5qMpgEDM8l23HyiSrpV1qtAyXGPrRvQOJDHvHeWiUbCvECQ8KhJeCi81Q3-ziwuOXT1zzbY/pub

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 10:09AM

So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

Shouldn’t you put spoiler tag? The chapter isn’t posted here yet. And I don’t think it will end in next 3 chapters. Remember, it’ll end in volume 8. Volume 8 can’t be that short. And it kinda nonsense if there’s only 3 chapters, 1 for Yuu x Touko talks, and 2 for fluffs? No. It’s too shallow.

Sorry. I am new here. this is my first post in this forum. :xD
If this story can't end in the next 3 chapters ( Volume 7), It need to use additional 1-5 chapters to resolve contradiction between Touko and yuu in Volume 8 ? In 38 chapter, Touko sent Line message to yuu, I don't think their talks will be arranged very behind. In fact, I feel the rhythm of the story has accelerated.

It would take 3 chapters to resolve Yuu and Touko's current conflict but, there's also other things to resolve like them coming out as a couple or what happens to the other characters.

I agree there other things to be resolved.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

It would take 3 chapters to resolve Yuu and Touko's current conflict but, there's also other things to resolve like them coming out as a couple or what happens to the other characters.

The question is whether Nakatani feels that those things are important to the core story or not. Just because you care about knowing a particular thing (Like if or how they come out as a couple and how their parents may react to it) doesn't necessarily mean that it's an important part of the author's goals for the story. Nakatani-sensei went out of her way to show that Yuu's sister supports them, but that could be a setup for resolving the family drama, or in a sense it could -be- the resolution: Showing that Yuu's relationship with her sister is safe, and that she always has an ally in the family adds a sense of security that might not be there if all we'd ever seen was her dad talking smack about the possibility.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The question is whether Nakatani feels that those things are important to the core story or not. Just because you care about knowing a particular thing (Like if or how they come out as a couple and how their parents may react to it) doesn't necessarily mean that it's an important part of the author's goals for the story. Nakatani-sensei went out of her way to show that Yuu's sister supports them, but that could be a setup for resolving the family drama, or in a sense it could -be- the resolution: Showing that Yuu's relationship with her sister is safe, and that she always has an ally in the family adds a sense of security that might not be there if all we'd ever seen was her dad talking smack about the possibility.

Not to mention the strong suggestion that dad was actually a toothless tiger and that mom (and maybe grandma) was the real potential threat.

All that absolutely has to happen, as far as I can see, is that Yuu and Touko have a scene where they hash out the basis of their relationship going forward.

I do have a list of events that I strongly suspect may be shown, and another, perhaps longer, one of “scenes I’d like to see,” many of the latter being highly unlikely to ever occur. (“Koyomi and Renma-sensei are caught in the rain together after the Rookie Author Contest awards ceremony and duck into a hotel to dry off” being one such example.)

But some time ago I declared myself to be of the “I Trust the Storyteller” Party, and events have yet to prove me wrong.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So first impressions:

Oh geez, this is pretty much what I expected but I feel so bad for Sayaka. I know that feels, kid. Desperately trying to hold it together around your crush, trying to metabolize the rejection and move forward without nuking the friendship. It's so hard and she's dealing with it admirably.

I feel sad for her that she feels like she was too slow. Touko basically fell for Yuu almost as instantly as she fell for Touko, so honestly, nothing she did differently could have changed any of that. I don't know if it would make it better or worse for her to know that It was out of her hands. I hate seeing her kick herself for something that she couldn't have changed anyway.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So first impressions:

Oh geez, this is pretty much what I expected but I feel so bad for Sayaka. I know that feels, kid. Desperately trying to hold it together around your crush, trying to metabolize the rejection and move forward without nuking the friendship. It's so hard and she's dealing with it admirably.

I feel sad for her that she feels like she was too slow. Touko basically fell for Yuu almost as instantly as she fell for Touko, so honestly, nothing she did differently could have changed any of that. I don't know if it would make it better or worse for her to know that It was out of her hands. I hate seeing her kick herself for something that she couldn't have changed anyway.

Right. Nobody else knows anything about the “instant relationship” deal with Yuu & Touko on, what, the second day of their acquaintance? Maybe Maki might have an inkling, but I think not even him.

I’m still trying to wait for the Dynasty version, but Sayaka may actually be in the Triple-Whammy Friendzone Catastrophe: “I never could have opened myself up enough to accept love from my lover, who I am in love with, had it not been for the steadfast friendship of my best friend, you, my friend. So my new love relationship with my lover is all thanks to you, my friend, and I hope we can all be wonderful friends.”

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I do have a list of events that I strongly suspect may be shown, and another, perhaps longer, one of “scenes I’d like to see,” many of the latter being highly unlikely to ever occur. (“Koyomi and Renma-sensei are caught in the rain together after the Rookie Author Contest awards ceremony and duck into a hotel to dry off” being one such example.)

YES!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

BV I'm going to be deleting posts of yours advertising other posts of yours on sight from here on. Nobody else sees a need to do that and I'm mystified as to why you do.

No, this isn't an invitation to explain your reasons.

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 5:03PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

BV I'm going to be deleting posts of yours advertising other posts of yours on sight from here on. Nobody else sees a need to do that and I'm mystified as to why you do.

No, this isn't an invitation to explain your reasons.

Fair enough. TBH, I'm not actually surprised.

EDIT:
Well damn, I thought I still had the opportunity to delete it before you did, but it seems to me you deleted it before giving the heads up.

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 5:12PM

Img_20181221_002356
joined Dec 20, 2018

Imgur raws link is not loading :(

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

On the topic of "professional vs fan translations". We got first volume released here and they made a blatant mistranslation, which changes context quite a bit. And of course there is no option to release fixed version. The advantage of digital translations you can always update.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

On the topic of "professional vs fan translations". We got first volume released here and they made a blatant mistranslation, which changes context quite a bit. And of course there is no option to release fixed version. The advantage of digital translations you can always update.

What is the mistranslation, out of curiosity?

So first impressions:

Don't worry am sure that Nakatani sensei has a plan to have Sayaka have her own happiness in the series too, like having her fall in love with another girl that love's her back.
Am kind of hoping she's planning on having that free-spirited girl from the light novel about Sayaka's past show up in the main-series, cause that girl actually had feelings for Sayaka.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

The way Touko realized her feelings thanks to Sayaka's own feelings was done extremely well IMO. Goddamn do i feel bad for Sayaka though. Hope she finds a good girlfriend in the future

I do feel that Sayaka was extremely slow to try to convey her feeling to Touko. But i also feel that she couldn't have done things differently since Touko would've never shown her weak side to her. If she decides to make a move earlier, Touko would've brushed things off and said bye to her.

Also, i'm legit hyped for Yuu's return to the scene. Wonder how she'll react to Touko's text. Next chapter can't come soon enough

The way Touko realized her feelings thanks to Sayaka's own feelings was done extremely well IMO. Goddamn do i feel bad for Sayaka though. Hope she finds a good girlfriend in the future

am sure that Nakatani sensei is planing on doing that for Sayaka.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

That was beautifully done…

Knowing not only that Touko loves Yuu, but her own rejected confession might be instrumental to bringing Touko and Yuu together… that's gotta hurt. And as others pointed out, it would actually have been worse if she had confessed earlier; Touko would have still rejected her, but would have been completely unequiped to deal with it emotionally.

And thanks to Nakatani for giving representation to the marginalized minority that are lesbian ducks.

Also, coincidence?

last edited at Jan 30, 2019 12:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.