Forum › Posts by Wesly_Zhang

Wesly_Zhang
joined Jan 11, 2019

Chapter 39: Maki, Good job for remind her to make him aware of his feelings to touko, Nice~ New CP: douzima × agali. forget her senpai?Intersting.

last edited at Feb 27, 2019 7:39AM

Wesly_Zhang
joined Jan 11, 2019

Touko rejected Sayaga's confession and know her love yuu indeed in chapter 38 . So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6018157527

I think there are more topics that should be revealed: they should start to meet openly, the reaction of Yuu's parents to this (remember, her father spoke negatively to the sister's joke about the fact that Yuu dating a girl and sister was worried about mom's reaction), to find a couple for Sayaka. The ideal option would be to dedicate the whole volume to completion and not to leave anything to think of this.

1. I am concerned that this story will not lead to them disclosing their romantic relationship to everyone, including their parents. The author added Yuu sister's attitude to express that this love is hard to be understood by parents, which reflects the common view of the public of the father and mother's generation. I don't think the story will end like Citrus. This only is a secret, Only Sayaga and Maki know.

2. Sayaka is a good girl, Gentle and elegant, smart. Yes, She needs a good tinal destination and that's what we all want. But It may not express in Comic Main story. Maybe in Sayaka's gaiden novel. As we hope, the free-spirited girl from the light novel will appear in the story. I feel that hope is not great.

3. Now, I'm concerned about Yuu's reaction when receiving Touko's line message. At this time, she was at a loss, in fear, this section of the feeling of the predecessors is "love" or not. She regretted her untimely confession to Touko. Now the problem shifted to Yuu.

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 5:14PM

Wesly_Zhang
joined Jan 11, 2019

@Wesly_Zhang
Spoilers go like this dear friend:
This on both ends ==
Like this

I don't think i can take any more collateral damage. lol

Yeah, Thanks a lot, I edit it. (^_^)

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 4:01AM

Wesly_Zhang
joined Jan 11, 2019

So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

Shouldn’t you put spoiler tag? The chapter isn’t posted here yet. And I don’t think it will end in next 3 chapters. Remember, it’ll end in volume 8. Volume 8 can’t be that short. And it kinda nonsense if there’s only 3 chapters, 1 for Yuu x Touko talks, and 2 for fluffs? No. It’s too shallow.

Sorry. I am new here. this is my first post in this forum. :xD
If this story can't end in the next 3 chapters ( Volume 7), It need to use additional 1-5 chapters to resolve contradiction between Touko and yuu in Volume 8 ? In 38 chapter, Touko sent Line message to yuu, I don't think their talks will be arranged very behind. In fact, I feel the rhythm of the story has accelerated.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 4:00AM

Wesly_Zhang
joined Jan 11, 2019

Touko rejected Sayaga's confession and know her love yuu indeed in chapter 38 . So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 4:08AM