Forum › A Straight Girl Wanders Into a Lesbian Mixer discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, guys. I just wanted to say that it really warms my heart...that it pisses you off how many times they say the word lesbian. Btw prince_anime... glad you’re mad too.

Sorry to short-circuit the warming of your heart, but I have yet to see anyone here be “pissed off” at the use of the word lesbian, only a bunch of people having fun goofing on the word and on the alleged “straightness” of the MC.

I don’t suppose people having fun goofing around is quite as heartwarming as imagining them being pissed off, though.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The kiss was expected, of course. The tongue was a surprise.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So now that they’ve exchanged numbers, do you think they’ll soon exchange names as well?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

The last page was confusing

16_17_59_17131081486_8567b7a60e_b
joined Apr 5, 2017

Do they, like, only have one set of clothes or something?

joined May 20, 2013

My exact thoughts, too.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Real question.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nice, so they became good ((((((FRIENDS))))))

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

So now that they’ve exchanged numbers, do you think they’ll soon exchange names as well?

You have to get married first for that kind of intimate knowledge.

joined Jan 24, 2019

Yeah, guys. I just wanted to say that it really warms my heart...that it pisses you off how many times they say the word lesbian. Btw prince_anime... glad you’re mad too.

Sorry to short-circuit the warming of your heart, but I have yet to see anyone here be “pissed off” at the use of the word lesbian, only a bunch of people having fun goofing on the word and on the alleged “straightness” of the MC.

I don’t suppose people having fun goofing around is quite as heartwarming as imagining them being pissed off, though.

Pfft! Hehe... keep talking cause you’re proving my point.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Or change clothes?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

She went all in on her. Tongue, phone numbers, dating and all.
So straight lady must really care for lesbian lady in an incredibly paternal way is what I'm getting here.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

I need a lesbian girl wanders into a straight girl mixer

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

I need a lesbian girl wanders into a straight girl mixer

Current arc of kase-san is this.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This is going very quick haha

5b067c2e-69ec-453b-b80c-5a4713001b87
joined Jan 11, 2019

2 pages? Um okay, that was short as hell.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Tongue kiss???
I was expecting a peck on the lips, not a big deep tongue kiss that leaves them with strings of saliva connecting their mouths.

I think we have canon now:

This spaghetti is officially wet.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Or change clothes?

Lol- I was gonna say, couldn't you have at least given them new outfits?

I still love it though. And I seriously like the outfit of 'straight girl'.

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 11:04AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

She only gave a normal kiss in the last chapter and in the next chapter it’s saliva?! XD ohh well i’m not complaining just confused(๑╹ω╹๑ )

joined Jan 8, 2019

That trivia is interesting... Which cat food song? The meowmix one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxYuP9BRwQ

I bet it's this one, judging by the text in the untranslated version (second image in link)
https://twitter.com/suzusima/status/1081157120257474561

A
joined May 24, 2013

"Rezunomachi" translates to Lesbian Town... lol

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Or change clothes?

Swap bodies with a kiss?

joined Mar 18, 2018

The title of this manga sounds like the beginning to a joke!:
Okey, so a straight girl wanders into a lesbian mixer... (Insert punch line here)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

That trivia is interesting... Which cat food song? The meowmix one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxYuP9BRwQ

I bet it's this one, judging by the text in the untranslated version (second image in link)
https://twitter.com/suzusima/status/1081157120257474561

Uh yeah, that's the one. But, y'know, that question had already been answered six pages ago, lol.

Quoting:

In the final page of last chapter, when the two are (or seem to be) about to kiss, everyone starts singing: "Kiss! Kiss! Let's kiss!" A side note tells us that this song is a play on a certain 'cat food song' -- but without giving us any further details.

Well, that 'cat food song' does exist. It's this song here, which is used in a commercial for Ciao Chooru, a snack for kitties. The refrain "Chooru! Chooru! Ciao Chooru!" is what the mixer girls are mimicking with their kiss song.

Seeing as Ciao Chooru is a treat for cats, and the bottom/sub lesbian in a relationship is commonly called the "neko" (cat), it's easy to understand why giving a reward to your cute and cuddly "neko" -- like a reward kiss -- can be associated to this song. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -)~☆

The link takes you to a translated (subbed) version of the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZZIe2S_CBg

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So she's officially lesbian? lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.