Forum › Lilium Terrarium discussion

joined Dec 18, 2016

First, it was just an act, then it became real

joined Dec 18, 2016

I got reminded of this so hard that I had to check if they were by the same author.

I love nekomura's work too. the art really gorgeous

A
joined May 24, 2013

There's been so many "lesbian conversion" themed mangas added here lately. Not that I'm complaining, I just thought it was odd.

joined Feb 23, 2016

This color scheme greatly appeals to me.

Same, I'm loving the crisp black and white backdropped against the vibrant blue, with the occasional pops of pink.

I mean... blue is the warmest color sooo

I’m dead( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Lot's of Aki-chan and Mei-chan

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Beautiful art

joined Sep 11, 2014

Just gals being palsss

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Time to kiss girls, girls

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

Beautiful art, we'll see where the story goes tho.

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

People are talking about the story and the characters and I'm in my corner being like "it's so pretty, they're so pretty!!!"

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

~~ Hello I'm proving this mode of write hehe.~~ I hope that this become from acting to real stuff hehe

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

What a smooth criminal. Although it looks like the brain hasn't caught up to the body yet. Gee i wonder why you are blushing ...

Looking forward to open gay on the next chapter

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

Very bold art style. Shadows made of interesting sharp shapes, full contrast (no grey tones), and great use of wide angles! Really nice to look at!
I wonder if that color scheme is sustainable in the long run tho, it might bring too much attention to the sky and become tiring if the artist is not careful, and I'm curious to see if it works well in night scenes or if the artist has to do something different.

joined Oct 14, 2017

Love this translation Team. Thanku so much

416213._sx1280_ql80_ttd_(2)
joined May 3, 2017

Next chapter: Acting Gay

last edited at Jan 18, 2019 8:52PM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

RuneHex posted:

Hold the phone...I feel like I read this already on this site?

Because you probably already did. First chapter was released before with different translation, probably by different group. Seems like it was abandoned so new one picked it up and decided to redone chapter 1.

Okay, that explains it. I was wondering why it felt like I had already read this. Then I went and saw I had already posted a comment in this very thread and was like "excuse me what the fuck".

I had the exact same feeling from the moment I read this story title (I was like "hmmmm Lilium Terrarium? I feel like I've read this story already... *Reads first page- this is too familiar for comfort. What's going on?")

Then I came into the forum to investigate and saw that the first comments were from 2017. Not the first time a chapter gets re-uploaded to dynasty, but I hadn't expected it to be this one.

last edited at Jan 18, 2019 9:40PM

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

RuneHex posted:

Hold the phone...I feel like I read this already on this site?

Because you probably already did. First chapter was released before with different translation, probably by different group. Seems like it was abandoned so new one picked it up and decided to redone chapter 1.

Okay, that explains it. I was wondering why it felt like I had already read this. Then I went and saw I had already posted a comment in this very thread and was like "excuse me what the fuck".

I had the exact same feeling from the moment I read this story title (I was like "hmmmm Lilium Terrarium? I feel like I've read this story already... *Reads first page- this is too familiar for comfort. What's going on?")

Then I came into the forum to investigate and saw that the first comments were from 2017. Not the first time a chapter gets re-uploaded to dynasty, but I hadn't expected it to be this one.

Ahh thanks for the clarification guys, much appreciated

joined Jul 4, 2018

This color scheme greatly appeals to me.

Same, I'm loving the crisp black and white backdropped against the vibrant blue, with the occasional pops of pink.

I mean... blue is the warmest color sooo

I’m dead( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Man, I am SO happy I’m able to be in the few to be on the inside of this joke.

And I agree...

joined Jul 4, 2018

Very bold art style. Shadows made of interesting sharp shapes, full contrast (no grey tones), and great use of wide angles! Really nice to look at!
I wonder if that color scheme is sustainable in the long run tho, it might bring too much attention to the sky and become tiring if the artist is not careful, and I'm curious to see if it works well in night scenes or if the artist has to do something different.

I find both of your points right and interesting. Agreed.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I love blue. This art is catching.

Onboard for now...

20180801_183554
joined Oct 7, 2017

Ahh I need more girls. Also, that last hug. 10/10.

Makes Sanae look like a useless lesbian who can't move because a gorl is cuddling her.

last edited at Jan 19, 2019 1:22AM

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

So... they were pretending about pretending to be gay.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

pls kabedon me, Sanae sama

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ah, my soul.
It feels refreshed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.