Forum › Oddman 11 discussion

joined May 25, 2017

...maybe the author has darlifranxx influence? depending on when this was published...

joined Jul 26, 2016

...maybe the author has darlifranxx influence? depending on when this was published...

Chouko first appeared in the group silhouette shot waaaaaay back in 2012, albeit with different horn design than in her actual introduction some two years later.
So, yeah.

joined Jul 23, 2014

i'm ok with the choukoxsetsu

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

It went a meh route in my opinion, oh well

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Setsu, you're being kinda shitty there.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Setsu, you're being kinda shitty there.

There's nothing shitty about S&M safety.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Setsu discovering that she like rought

joined Feb 15, 2013

I know that they have hinted at Chouko stealing Setsu virginity way back. But yeah, literally she is the worse Oddman, aside from the guy and the dog, that Setsu could end up with.

My problem with Chouko is: she is super one-dimension. She is a pervert character and that is about it

Not a pervert with a maiden side like Kirara. Not a cool strong front with a lovestruck side like Kinu. Not a devoting but emotional like Fujou. Chouko is a pervert character who acts like a creepy pervert in all situation before and after she met Setsu

last edited at Jan 12, 2019 2:27PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

My problem with Chouko is: she is super one-dimension. She is a pervert character and that is about it

Not a pervert with a maiden side like Kirara. Not a cool strong front with a lovestruck side like Kinu. Not a devoting but emotional like Fujou. Chouko is a pervert character who acts like a creepy pervert in all situation before and after she met Setsu

May actually be a part of her Oddman trait, something she really got the short end of the stick with in general - besides Setsu only the Itami twins seem to be unaffected by her aura of repugnance so she's an outsider even among the weirdos. She's certainly easily the most genuinely pitiable of the lot as even among the ones with troublesome traits she's the one legitimately unhappy with/as a result of hers.

last edited at Jan 12, 2019 5:26PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Just a creepy pervert doing creepy things like craving human contact enough to create an imaginary friend, because she's denied even that much. Just your average creepy pervert things.

Being Chouko is suffering.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Just a creepy pervert doing creepy things like craving human contact enough to create an imaginary friend, because she's denied even that much. Just your average creepy pervert things.

Being Chouko is suffering.

The creepy part of her was when she used the pertrified Setsu as her mastubation tool. Oh, and jumped off the building when her kink is denied.

Creepy was the nicest word I could use to describe such trait. Really

joined Feb 15, 2013

May actually be a part of her Oddman trait, something she really got the short end of the stick with in general - besides Setsu only the Itami twins seem to be unaffected by her aura of repugnance so she's an outsider even among the weirdos. She's certainly easily the most genuinely pitiable of the lot as even among the ones with troublesome traits she's the one legitimately unhappy with/as a result of hers.

I really don’t know why you think Chouko was especially in the short end of the stick.

Fujou, not only isn’t liked by everyone due to her odour, can’t go any crowd place due to her odour too. Can’t go the beach or river too and open space with fresh air may kill her. The situation only get better post-Setsu.

Kirara trait means she is receptive to any sexual demand from her partners. Remember this including having sex (or frankly got raped) by 30 guys as a parting gift for her ex-bf.

Kinu, can’t wear anything on her. Not only that made her looked like a freak and was clearly isolated pre-Setsu. She can’t go anywhere and literally has to live inside the school her almost entire life. Best case scenario, a special room redesigned for her alone. Worst case scenario, a random classroom, since she does not need any wardrobe anyway. Can’t be intimate with anyone but Setsu too since she will kill them with her strength

Isn’t liked by anyone ( but Setsu) is a trait by most oddman. We don’t even know (yet) whether Chouko aura cover the oddman too. Or she just does not get along with them even post-Setsu

last edited at Jan 12, 2019 9:46PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I really don’t know why you think Chouko was especially in the short end of the stick.

Fujou, not only isn’t liked by everyone due to her odour, can’t go any crowd place due to her odour too. Can’t go the beach or river too and open space with fresh air may kill her. The situation only get better post-Setsu.

Kirara trait means she is receptive to any sexual demand from her partners. Remember this including having sex (or frankly got raped) by 30 guys as a parting gift for her ex-bf.

Kinu, can’t wear anything on her. Not only that made her looked like a freak and was clearly isolated pre-Setsu. She can’t go anywhere and literally has to live inside the school her almost entire life. Best case scenario, a special room redesigned for her alone. Worst case scenario, a random classroom, since she does not need any wardrobe anyway. Can’t be intimate with anyone but Setsu too since she will kill them with her strength

Isn’t liked by anyone ( but Setsu) is a trait by most oddman. We don’t even know (yet) whether Chouko aura cover the oddman too. Or she just does not get along with them even post-Setsu

The others, for the most part, seem to be pretty okay with their weird traits (Shiraishi seems to derive appropriately perverse enjoyment from hers for ex, the occasional rough patch nonwithstanding) and can generally get along with at least one of their ilk plus usually the mundanes too to varying degrees.

Even they are reflexively repulsed by Chouko who's so socially isolated she literally physically manifested an imaginary friend just to have someone, and pretty much can't expect things to improve ever. Bit of a miracle the girl hasn't gone terminally depressive and killed herself tbh.

Yes, she really did get the short end of the stick in the Oddman quirk lottery. Far as we've been shown she doesn't even have weird superpowers like some of her peers unless the aforementioned imaginary friend thing counts, and she doesn't have meaningful control over that anyway.

joined Aug 16, 2014

The creepy part of her was when she used the pertrified Setsu as her mastubation tool. Oh, and jumped off the building when her kink is denied.

If you really think "being a creepy pervert" is the only thing to Chouko (specially comparing to all the other characters), then we read different stories. It's ok if you dislike Chouko compared to the other girls, but this doesn't make her a "super one-dimensional pervert character". And if we're going with creepiness, what about the yandere Streaker beating people to a pulp?

We don’t even know (yet) whether Chouko aura cover the oddman too. Or she just does not get along with them even post-Setsu

I think that's a fairly safe bet. And regardless of the reasons, it doesn't change the fact that she's a pariah even among them.

joined Feb 15, 2013

If you really think "being a creepy pervert" is the only thing to Chouko (specially comparing to all the other characters), then we read different stories. It's ok if you dislike Chouko compared to the other girls, but this doesn't make her a "super one-dimensional pervert character". And if we're going with creepiness, what about the yandere Streaker beating people to a pulp?

We don’t even know (yet) whether Chouko aura cover the oddman too. Or she just does not get along with them even post-Setsu

I think that's a fairly safe bet. And regardless of the reasons, it doesn't change the fact that she's a pariah even among them.

And so please tell me another trait of Chouko that does not branch out from her being a pervert. Like describe her personality with a different term for me. Honest request.

I could do at least 3 off the top of my head for each of girls in each Setsu harem. The most I could think of Chouko is ‘introvert’ and I am 50-50 on it is even a personality trait

Being violent and being creepy is a different thing though. Unless they start to molest you after beating you up

joined Feb 15, 2013

The others, for the most part, seem to be pretty okay with their weird traits (Shiraishi seems to derive appropriately perverse enjoyment from hers for ex, the occasional rough patch nonwithstanding) and can generally get along with at least one of their ilk plus usually the mundanes too to varying degrees.

Even they are reflexively repulsed by Chouko who's so socially isolated she literally physically manifested an imaginary friend just to have someone, and pretty much can't expect things to improve ever. Bit of a miracle the girl hasn't gone terminally depressive and killed herself tbh.

Yes, she really did get the short end of the stick in the Oddman quirk lottery. Far as we've been shown she doesn't even have weird superpowers like some of her peers unless the aforementioned imaginary friend thing counts, and she doesn't have meaningful control over that anyway.

You are missing the point here though. Her issue was not that she was deal with a bad hand comparing to other oddman, hers was as you pointed out yourself: the inability to deal with it like other oddman. Of course IRL, she will need counselling and etc to find a happier life. But what do you think Chouko will be like if she is always naked and shunned like Kinu? Or unable to take a bath like Fujou? Or just submissive toward any horrible sexual things her partner dealing to her like Kirara?

Yes, she will be in the same situation as she is right now. Except could be way worse since she could not even be out alone in public

Quirk lottery? What is Kirara quirk really? Being a catgirl so she attract more glances? Fujou's quirk? Stunk to no end so no one will like to stay around her? Inu's quirk? Taking a dump in public? Any of them will kill if they can create imagination friend out of thin air

last edited at Jan 12, 2019 11:55PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

EDIT: On a second thought, nevermind.

last edited at Jan 12, 2019 11:38PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

And so please tell me another trait of Chouko that does not branch out from her being a pervert.

Her oddness for starters? Which is "being hated by everyone" and not "being a pervert".

Being violent and being creepy is a different thing though. Unless they start to molest you after beating you up

If you think being a violent yandere isn't creepy, I don't really know what to tell you.

Being hated by everyone is not a personality trait? You know that, right?

Unless you are trying to convince me that how other people perceive toward you is part of your personality trait

Kinu is a yandere? Are you really trying to convince me that an isolated incident of anger outburst identify one's character now? Especially when she didn't beat the crap out of Kirara in the same situation just a couple of chapters ago? Or Setsu after their rematch?

last edited at Jan 12, 2019 11:57PM

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Was the Public Indecency tag always there? I noticed that just now.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Was the Public Indecency tag always there? I noticed that just now.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... now somebody tag all the public handholding with it ...

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I was supporting Chouko but this development feels like a joke and it will continue for a short while. Ikako is fine too actually

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 5:13PM

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

Actually I'll think Setsu, just ask that one girl. To be her girl friend.Because she still doing, the challenge. To make her, fall in love with her. For that one, cyclops looking girl

joined May 25, 2017

chouko looks cute with her ears showing...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

So, a new chapter each week? Thank you so much ♥

To reply you must either login or sign up.