Forum › Poor College Student Turns to Lesbian Sex Work discussion

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

The gay for pay tag is great... I cannot wait for the chapter where she falls for her friend, it's going to be gloriously cute. At least I hope that's what happens

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I feel I should say this now, but on an earlier comment thread, somebody in charge of tagging said that they only put the bisexual tag if there was a jet relationship within the story, rather than simply bisexual.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Borrowing/lending money always leads to drama and should be avoided among friends and family. Prostitute yourself to them instead to avoid all that drama and confusion.

Absolutely—that way you can keep everything straight.

Straight like an arrow in flight!

Straight as an arrow!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

...If she thinks she's straight, why did she sign up to be a lesbian call girl?

Well, to play Devil's Advocate, the opposite is not unheard of.
I remember, in the movie "Working Girls" by Lizzie Borden, the MC was a lesbian in a committed relationship with another woman. She and her wife lived together and were very happy, they were even raising a child. Everything looked okay with her life. Her job, however, was working as a straight prostitute in a cozy middle-class brothel. So perhaps the other way around is not that far-fetched?

No, but, honestly, I think the real answer is probably that she thought that being a lesbian call girl is more decent than being a straight call girl. After all, gee, dicks are not involved!

There might also be the conception that it is safer to do sex work with women than it is with men.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I have yet to read a gay for pay story that didn't turn out awesome

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I have yet to read a gay for pay story that didn't turn out awesome

I only read two, but same, I guess

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Oh no guys she's totally straight and not gay at all. Drama incoming

joined Nov 7, 2017

...If she thinks she's straight, why did she sign up to be a lesbian call girl?

Well, to play Devil's Advocate, the opposite is not unheard of.......

No, but, honestly, I think the real answer is probably that she thought that being a lesbian call girl is more decent than being a straight call girl. After all, gee, dicks are not involved!

There might also be the conception that it is safer to do sex work with women than it is with men.

I mean... That is exactly the impression that I got.

last edited at Jan 11, 2019 2:30AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

The worst part about this manga is that nobody acts even remotely like a human would.

I don’t know about you but I’m pretty sure anyone would let their gay friend put a choker on them for money.

Confirmed. No money down, just love.

For me I'll take the money. Classes are expensive as all hell and I need a workstation T_T.

E6ede813daabea1e3e623efa6effd4febf2648bc_hq
joined Nov 16, 2015

I say this a lot: you can curl a straight but you can't straighten a curl

joined Jul 13, 2017

EVEN A HOMOPHOBIC COULD GUESS SHES FUCKING GAY

joined Jan 5, 2018

lmao I like man keep having sex with a girl sure.......

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Somehow that spaghetti quote comes to mind again...

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

ARE YOU SURE?

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

The worst part about this manga is that nobody acts even remotely like a human would.

You need to hang out with more humans.

joined Apr 28, 2016

I say this a lot: you can curl a straight but you can't straighten a curl

I am pretty sure I have straightened my curls (temporarily) before so that doesn't really work.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It takes a lot of integrity to resist the temptation to borrow money from your friends, and just have them pay you for sex instead.

She is the capitalist hero we need in these dark times to save us from the communist ideas of "sharing" and "not forcing girls to prostitution to pay off insurmountable debt arbitrarily assigned to them".

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It takes a lot of integrity to resist the temptation to borrow money from your friends, and just have them pay you for sex instead.

She is the capitalist hero we need in these dark times to save us from the communist ideas of "sharing" and "not forcing girls to prostitution to pay off insurmountable debt arbitrarily assigned to them".

The “gig economy,” as it were

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

This author likes starting out with initially straight girls it seems. Although the one in the "delinquent" yuri was rather nominally straight with how long that lasted.

last edited at Jan 11, 2019 4:00PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

"I want to be totally straight with my friends" So you are only gay with strangers?
"I like men." See folks? Obviously she was straight! How anyone could think she is gay? She only choose being gay call girl, because she wants to save her virginity for the right guy and as we all know sex between 2 girls doesn't count. That makes perfect sense!

Joking aside, sorry honey, but you're as straight as spaghetti.

last edited at Jan 11, 2019 12:49PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

"I Like Men"
WHHATTT?? YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T TURN GAY AFTER FINDING IT MORE KIMOCHI WITH WOMEN??!!!

yuri lied to me.

joined Jan 12, 2018

Straight like an arrow in flight!

All these lines confusingly straight when viewing from the wrong side.

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Chapter 3,4, and 5 together were as long as chapter 2 by itself. This trend of super short chapters is even worse than anime shorts. I refuse to acknowledge anything less than 3 pages as a chapter.

joined Dec 8, 2016

One page chapters?

Unacceptable.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Into the boiling water you go, Spaghetti-chan!

To reply you must either login or sign up.