joined Apr 27, 2013

They get together by the end of the arc

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

They get together by the end of the arc

hell yea

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

[Looks like Kakegurui is doing the yuri arc after all](https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/.141080

Ichigo Mashimaro v2[Yuri hime version], Gay dragons, Yuri tower, fantasy Yuru Yuri.

Good start to 2019.

joined Jan 1, 2014

We had so much yuri this year, hope it repeats this in 2019.

-Hakumei(they are obviously married).
-Slow start(EIko's harem)
-Toji no Miko
-Citrus
-Koizumi-san
-Märchen Mädchen(gayest dorks known to man)
-Comic girls
-Gun gale online
-Mahou shoujo site(anime skipped the kiss)
-Tachibanakan Triangle
-Cutie honey
-Starlight
-Planet with(yuri side couple, important for like 1 ep)
-Jashin-chan
-happy sugar life(it was terrible)
-Harukana
-Bloom into you
-Uchi no Maid
-Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san
-Anima yell
-Akanesasu Shoujo
-Million arthur(mc is a lesbian pervert)

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The last two episodes of Release the Spyce were such a disappointing utter copout. Every single thing that could have gone wrong went right. If there's a season 2 I bet it'll turn out the memory wipe didn't actually happen either.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

uncertain posted:

The last two episodes of Release the Spyce were such a disappointing utter copout. Every single thing that could have gone wrong went right. If there's a season 2 I bet it'll turn out the memory wipe didn't actually happen either.

Didn't you catch how the sishio smiled at the end? so I guess it didn't... Well it doesn't matter, what matter is that the married couple is living together and happy

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I did notice but I give it the benefit of the doubt.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

i laughed when mei took the bird home with her.

last edited at Dec 23, 2018 4:41PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

At least there was some decent action? But, yeah, I wasn't fond of much of anything that happened there beyond Fuu and Mei working things out

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

ssss.gridman essentially is just black rock shooter.

joined Dec 16, 2013

Bang Dream s2 CG!??

21bd50a9-fb4d-47b7-a52f-4864e2af91fc
joined May 8, 2015

I just finished liz and the blue bird. I knew it will be a good watch but I didn’t expect it to be a god damn masterpiece of animation and directing. Fucking superb Naoko Yamada.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 3:39PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I just finished liz and the blue bird. I knew it will be a good watch but I didn’t expect it to be a god damn masterpiece of animation and directing. Fucking superb Naoko Yamada.

What did you make of the last seconds of the film when Mizore suddenly makes a very surprised face when Nozomi turns to her? That left me scratching my head.

But yes, it's a must-see for anyone who likes slow and intimate films.

joined Dec 16, 2013

What did you make of the last seconds of the film when Mizore suddenly makes a very surprised face when Nozomi turns to her? That left me scratching my head.

Suprised kiss face?

joined Jan 1, 2014

Kakegurui skipped the yuri tower arc even though it was in the promo art,.

The hell, Japan?

21bd50a9-fb4d-47b7-a52f-4864e2af91fc
joined May 8, 2015

I just saw your reply! Honestly I think nothing of it, could be Nozomi dropping truth bomb (“I am ur father”) or making funny face or sneezing. It’s up to the audience I guess!

What I know is Mizore feelings is very much romantic and as long as she’s happy I’m content with the ending

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Kakegurui skipped the yuri tower arc even though it was in the promo art,.

The hell, Japan?

there's only 1 episode of season 2 out at the moment, they're probably just going to shift things around

joined Dec 16, 2013

promised neverland first episode not bad so far.
shield hero not bad so far.
dororo good so far.
wataten good so far.
kemurimusa meh so far.
ueno-san wtf so far.
mob psycho 2 good so far.
wataten the only yuri so far.
my english still sucks so far.

i don't expect yuri in Muhyo but i will take it!!!!

joined Jan 1, 2014

So Wz has some yuri on the side.

...Still shit though, they should just have made an music video instead or some shit. Only dimision high school is a bigger piece of crap.

last edited at Jan 14, 2019 8:28AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

Kemono 2 Kaban is DEAD and forgotten??!!
RIP.

last edited at Jan 14, 2019 5:39PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

Endro! first episode is godly!!!!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Kemono 2 Kaban is DEAD and forgotten??!!

This is speculation, but I suspect we're dealing with the next generation's Serval. The previous season implied that memories got passed down between incarnations of friends, just kind of weakly

Endro! first episode is godly!!!!

"Godly" is a bit strong, but, yeah, it was one of the better starts

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

A bit late but AiFre summary again:
I expected slower episodes because mid season, but they were pretty fun this time around. Only one was filler. WHY DID YOU CUT COCOS SONG!?
Much needed Karen screen time, she's great!
In fact, pretty even screen time for all teams. I'm glad BNP learned we like to watch ALL the idols.

Good music as well.

The part you care about: Well...this is a yuri romance show, my opinion hasn't changed and I doubt it ever will at this point.

Mio and Aine had more full episodes dedicated to their relationship. which concluded with them renewing their vows, wedding bells and everything wait I'm not done! Mio made a couple's heart necklaces, I'm not joking, see screen shots

Maika and Ema are pretty much still the same. I like the present exchange, they were super nervous.

The Shirayuri twins...I mean...you CAN ship it, I can see it. I personally don't at the moment. They are hilarious, though.

Mirai and Karen got more screen time! I mean they look like a couple, act like a couple, sound like a couple...uh...nah just friends.

If this wasn't a "kids show", this would be a lot more like Sakura trick XD.
Some screen shots
They are out of order and I'm on mobile w/o app, sorry!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pastel memories was hard to watch... but that ED (episode 2) holy hell hahaahaha you wont find girls girls like that in any other magical girl shows lo/

Also I like Bang Dreams s2... I don't want drama but there seems to be some coming by taking a live show too lightly and then rivalry
The band with the DJ dog was my favorite!!!

I'm waiting for the others to have enough episodes to start... like Asuka and neverland.

I'm really curious about Egao no daika (mostly because we don't know if it issubtext or het) I'll wait before start

last edited at Jan 17, 2019 8:49PM

joined Jan 1, 2014

For Egao no Daika, the male lead character dies in ep 2, so path to yuri is now open

last edited at Jan 18, 2019 9:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.