Forum › Anime season

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

fire arrows are useless! you can't burn down fotress with it!

Golden Kamuy is fk up! gourmet with humans taxidermy!
the gourmet part is so unnecessary.

joined Feb 15, 2013

fire arrows are useless! you can't burn down fotress with it!

Golden Kamuy is fk up! gourmet with humans taxidermy!
the gourmet part is so unnecessary.

The manga explained that because it was an old elven wooden fortress which is very easily burnt, indicating that GS did his homework before hand here.

Honestly I don't like the adaptation of Goblin Slayer, as despite keeping some of the brutal screen, they really lightened up the overall tone. I fear these shocking rape and gore screen will look quite out of place later

Enjoy Zombieland Saga so far. It gave me a Flip Flappers vibe for some reasons. Hopefully it will have as gay ending

last edited at Oct 15, 2018 9:58AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

Goblin Slayers anime cut out too much!!!!

last edited at Oct 15, 2018 12:46PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Goblin Slayers anime cut out too much!!!!

like what exactly?

joined Dec 16, 2013

Gintama not ending?
Gintama yuri is dead?

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1746307

This better be the 2nd Oneeloli anime of Winter 2019.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

She's blushing to a guy in the PV, so...

joined Jan 1, 2014

She's blushing to a guy in the PV, so...

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I'm actually kinda confused about this one. The key visuals and information given emphasize the "this is the story of two girls" angle, but the PV pushes a romance between Yuuki and Joshua, with Stella barely around. ...I suspect Joshua might die early on, but don't quote me on that

joined Dec 16, 2013

is yama no susume yuri or super friendship?

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

is yama no susume yuri or super friendship?

Super friendship. But you should watch it anyway, its chill and good.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I saw episode 2 and 3 of Akanesasu and I was laughing jajaja like "oh no this world is so creepy and wrong disgusting! Oh but wait the guy is hot so maybe I can ditch my previous life and friends now ... Oh but wait he has a weird surname and also he is an extra dimensional being xP with my mahou shoujo powers I will punish you in the name of the gyaaruuuu~"
But the part where Akane came in the middle of the wedding was very sweet ... Kinda like a declaration or statement? Too bad this Nanananananana Batman girl is like that, it will take more development for me to like her again

joined Dec 16, 2013

Peach Beach Splash anime!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I gave some of the new shows a try. Pretty decent so far.

Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!: Cute, and I like the voices. The opening song is a bit too cringey, but I really like the ending and its animation.

Anima Yell: Super cute, and I like the setup. The main character is a goofy little sweetheart.

Sora to Umi no Aida: I didn't like this one, and couldn't even finish the first episode. The setup is just too silly for me.

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san: Really cute. The main girl reminds me a lot of Shinobu from Kinmoza.

Zombieland Saga: Another one with a weird setup, but it's surprisingly fun.

(I also kind of like the new Gridman, but that doesn't have any sort of yuri setup afaik)

joined Jan 1, 2014

I saw episode 2 and 3 of Akanesasu and I was laughing jajaja like "oh no this world is so creepy and wrong disgusting! Oh but wait the guy is hot so maybe I can ditch my previous life and friends now ... Oh but wait he has a weird surname and also he is an extra dimensional being xP with my mahou shoujo powers I will punish you in the name of the gyaaruuuu~"
But the part where Akane came in the middle of the wedding was very sweet ... Kinda like a declaration or statement? Too bad this Nanananananana Batman girl is like that, it will take more development for me to like her again

Selfcest harem is the only acceptable ending to that anime, the third Akane seemed into it.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

trucest anime??
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36632

2 incest(blood related) anime on the same day, so where is my yuri incest anime?

wut the other one?

Is it just me or is there some sort of real fad in Japan right now for incest stories? I'm by no means prude and believe people are free to be into what ever gets them off, but it seems like such a bizarrely niche fetish to have such a huge pop culture impact. It would be a bit like if all of a sudden there were two or three anime a season about necrophilia or bestiality.

Anime is niche.
These incest anime never break out of their otaku bubble.
In fact, because it is niche, some studios try to get that public that's not being targeted enough yet. Two shows with incest in the same season would probably make only one of them sell (if any), but since only one is the main point, it makes sense.
Like with lolicon, which isn't well received in Japanese culture. And yet lolicon content sells.

That's a good point. People being into teenagers is relatively mainstream, but actual lolicon involving little kids is definitely very niche and taboo, yet it is so common in anime these days that I didn't even stop to think how rare a fetish it really is in mainstream society. Pedophilia and incest really are about equally taboo although incest often comes with the double whammy of being lolicon at the same time.

last edited at Oct 22, 2018 12:03AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

lolicon is bigger than yuri! so just combined both! rip yuri.

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 11:48PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Manaria friends (bahamut) will be a series of shorts and not a full fledged anime :( https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-10-25/manaria-friends-tv-anime-shorts-reveal-3-more-character-designs/.138614

can we get at least 10 or 8 minutes? and not just 3 minutes including OP and ED?

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Manaria friends (bahamut) will be a series of shorts and not a full fledged anime :( https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-10-25/manaria-friends-tv-anime-shorts-reveal-3-more-character-designs/.138614

can we get at least 10 or 8 minutes? and not just 3 minutes including OP and ED?

It was always supposed to be short, even years ago.
I would guess 10 minutes.
It's not a long story, so that makes sense. Even with 10 minutes by episode, they'll need to add lots of fillers.
Hope it's gay fillers.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Zombieland Saga needs to work on upping the crazy. It's only mid-tier as an idol show

Honestly it would have been surprising if it was full-length. Probably not shorter than 1/3 length, though; too much effort put into marketing it

Oh, and Akanesasu Shoujo did bring the yuri, confirming something going on with Yuu and Asuka. Also, I'm pretty certain they're creating worlds, not traveling to divergent timelines

last edited at Oct 26, 2018 1:05AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Perfect Idols

Ohh! akenasasu delivered? I was waiting for the next episode to watch the 4th because it seems each arc will be like 2 or 3 episodes

joined Jan 1, 2014

Zombieland Saga needs to work on upping the crazy. It's only mid-tier as an idol show

Honestly it would have been surprising if it was full-length. Probably not shorter than 1/3 length, though; too much effort put into marketing it

Oh, and Akanesasu Shoujo did bring the yuri, confirming something going on with Yuu and Asuka. Also, I'm pretty certain they're creating worlds, not traveling to divergent timelines

Yuu just can't resist that ass.

joined Dec 16, 2013

Imoimo a total trainwreck!

joined Jan 1, 2014

Yu gonna get that Asuka harem.

last edited at Oct 29, 2018 7:36PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The married couple in release the spyce was chou kawaii

To reply you must either login or sign up.