Forum › The Diligent Senpai and the Delinquent Kouhai discussion

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

After getting the MINE ID, the friend hook up with the deligent senpai.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Gay-ama is a blessing upon this earth.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Gay-ama is a blessing upon this earth.

When I first saw her name I spelled it like that too. Lol

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Gayama
Gay-ama
Gay-am-a
am-a-Gay
Am a gay

Coincidence..?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Whats with the disturbing teeth lol

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Holy shit this is so cute! I love all these characters!
Gay-ama is lots of fun! Delinquent girl goes GEH! She's actually kinda like a delinquent Kumiko!

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Moarrrrr

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

This is looking like a winner so far. Every character is some variety of fun.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

I fine with delinquent yuri, but it’s getting to be a bit much.

Why?

If you eat steak every day you’ll get sick of it. There are plenty of other character types to enjoy besides delinquent, and by having a variety it will be easier to appreciate each.

Then... don't read it? Wait for a few months when you're feeling like delinquent yuri again??

Well what do I read until then? I already check this site several times a day for the newest releases. And I’m really not complaining much, I do enjoy it as well, it just feels like with how much of it there has been lately it’s kind of overshadowing other stuff.

Exactly like what the other person said: reread other stuff. That's what I do. I lurk through the tags when there was an onslaught of Citrus or similar releases. I was able to find old favourites and new hidden gems.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

I almost hoped that the friend would fall for the senpai's mom... But then I learned it's her mom.

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

I almost hoped that the friend would fall for the senpai's mom... But then I learned it's her mom.

I see no problem with that

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

gayama best gay wingman

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Gayama
Gay-ama
Gay-am-a
am-a-Gay
Am a gay

Coincidence..?

"Ama" in portuguese means "to love" or "that loves", she is a gay that loves.

How perfect would it be if her name was Gayama Yuri? Lol.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Item: 1 wingman
Cost: Grilled meat

joined Jul 26, 2016

Shark Girl is OVER 9000 wingman power

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Gayama
Gay-ama
Gay-am-a
am-a-Gay
Am a gay

Coincidence..?

"Ama" in portuguese means "to love" or "that loves", she is a gay that loves.

Alternatively, in English/reddit, it's Gay-Ask Me Anything, so that explains why the Delinquent knew to ask her for help.

GayAMA is such a delinquent that even her phone is angry at you. It makes perfect sense that her teeth have transformed into fangs over time.

Avvy
joined Sep 2, 2016

I need more, it's like each chapter is so small that I'm done before I can be satisfied

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Hehe, the vicious teeth and creepy eyes make her twice as awesome.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Many times I have seen in this genre that the delinquent girl has her mouth covered with a surgical mask (or at least that's what google calls them). Is there any reason for that or do I just assume they've just recovered from an illness?

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

Many times I have seen in this genre that the delinquent girl has her mouth covered with a surgical mask (or at least that's what google calls them). Is there any reason for that or do I just assume they've just recovered from an illness?

im guessing its to make them look tough or to hide their face while potentially doing something illegal and to give off this tough girl vibe and a don't mess with me attitude

joined Nov 27, 2017

Gayama is a quality wingman. It's important to know when the parties actually involved are being fucking idiots and in need of being bashed over the head with it.

I once literally threw one friend on top of another because neither could get their shit together enough to ever address what was going on. Everyone in that room hated me that night for it. Then a couple months later the friend who I threw a girl on top of is thanking me because neither of them would have acted if I hadn't written it in bright neon.

Point being, some people are dumb and need someone to just keep throwing them at the problem until they actually act. As shown here.

last edited at Dec 21, 2018 1:10AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

i feel like it has a cultural equivalent to wearing a bandana around one's nose/mouth in the west

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mainstream AZNs wear surgical masks when they have a cold supposedly to avoid spreading it around. (Other societies seem to get by just fine without having massive epidemics without such ostentatious gestures, strangely enough.) Assuming the "rebel youth" counterculture sorts have picked it up as some kind of "outsider" statement, and for the aforementioned usefulness of incidental identity concealement if they actually get up to something shady.

last edited at Dec 21, 2018 2:17AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

This friend is a good egg, best wingwoman

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I suppose it wasn't her real hair colour? If she was telling the truth and they insisted it be dyed just so she fit in, they could all go die in fire for all I'd care. She shouldn't need to blend in and pretend - but Like I said she was probably lying.

Welcome to fucking Japan.

Yeah, this actually happened somewhat recently. A student with blonde hair was told to dye it black even though it was her natural color. I don't remember for sure what the outcome of that story was but I think she was allowed to keep her natural hair color in the end.

If only...

To reply you must either login or sign up.