Forum › A Yuri Manga Between a Delinquent and a Quiet Girl That Starts From a Misunderstanding discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Huhuhu, look at dem raving comments, six pages of them.

And to think, at the beginning, people were like "yuck, hetero girl, avoid, avoid, put a bisexual tag, geez!"

✧・゚: ✧・゚♡(˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)*♡・゚✧*:・゚✧

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

She accidentally became gay. How cute.

last edited at Dec 17, 2018 5:41PM

Zoommm%20(2)
joined Nov 20, 2018

im just waiting for the sex

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

This is very quick progress... and I’m not complaining.

Screen%20shot%202018-11-26%20at%202.00.09%20am
joined Nov 21, 2018

I just can't handle this series... IT'S TOO FREAKING CUTE

On a side note, I can't believe they could be bold enough to do something that lewd... t-t-touching h-hands in the infirmary...

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I hope the blonde doesn't get heartbroken when she discovers the misunderstanding

This is not a misunderstanding, this is fate.

joined Oct 13, 2014

this is cute and all but wheres the delinquent?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Lol, that's what I thought too^^ I think in this case delinquent might be the translation for "gyaru" (correct me if I'm wrong). Since there isn't really a word in english for it, so it probably was just translated as delinquent?
With gyaru meaning, a stylish girl, that dyes her hair and cares more about fashion than work, which is all frowned upon, usually.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This manga is seriously cute

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I hope the blonde doesn't get heartbroken when she discovers the misunderstanding

I’m guessing there will probably be a chapter where she finds out and is fairly upset, but it’ll be resolved immediately in the next one.

joined Aug 22, 2016

A delinquent is technically anyone that doesn’t follow an established duty, rule or law. Conformity in Japan, especially in school, is from my understanding still a strict standard. So basically anyone that does not fit within a narrow part of a spectrum can be considered a delinquent in Japan.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

And to think, at the beginning, people were like "yuck, hetero girl, avoid, avoid, put a bisexual tag, geez!"

Literally nobody has said anything even close to that, what drugs are you on?

last edited at Dec 17, 2018 2:22PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

The other girl doesn't really seem like a delinquent at all so far. Just her hair I guess.

joined Nov 5, 2018

Lol, that's what I thought too^^ I think in this case delinquent might be the translation for "gyaru" (correct me if I'm wrong). Since there isn't really a word in english for it, so it probably was just translated as delinquent?
With gyaru meaning, a stylish girl, that dyes her hair and cares more about fashion than work, which is all frowned upon, usually.

The Japanese title says "yanki" which means delinquent so yeah she's supposed to be a delinquent lol. We might see that later hopefully.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

There is a stereotypical delinquent girl, rough, gets into fights, speaks like yakuza, skips school, has long skirt and often wears health mask. Then you have delinquents who are basically "anyone who breaks any rule", so even a girl who just skips school is called delinquent in Japan.

last edited at Dec 17, 2018 3:48PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Me gustaaaa~ more this instant please٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

joined Jul 12, 2018

i thought they would have hit their head on each other but what happened next was funnier.

last edited at Dec 17, 2018 6:45PM

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Maybe this one doesn't deserve a bisexual tag because the boy's been totally forgotten, but it's important to remember that MC is bi. Just because she's in a wlw relationship doesn't make her a lesbian. In fact, both characters seemed perfectly capable of being in mlw relationships before this. You don't stop being bi when you start dating someone. Just like our girls Korra and Asami.

Saho1b
joined Oct 9, 2017

craptree posted:

A Yuri Manga Like So Many Yuri Manga Lately With a Title That Is Longer Than The Actual Manga But Looks Interesting Anyway Because It Has Promising Words Like "Delinquent" In That Title.

You'd all read that one wouldn't you.

So would I.

Looks like the trend of having overly long titles for manga series is spreading to the yuri artists.

It's working though. I would read that...

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

The pacing is really fast, maybe even too fast, but it's still a good read. Looking forward to more.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

It's time for the snu snu

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

There's no way this doesn't end with sex

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

There's no way this doesn't end with sex

The way the saliva was drawn gave it away.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Literally nobody has said anything even close to that, what drugs are you on?

The only time the tag comments are made, is merely people discussing it's applicability.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I think I just had an brain hemorrhage because of these past two chapters

To reply you must either login or sign up.