Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

4 part sleepover arc? We gonna die.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I also love donuts; it's such a fleeting love, though. Where did you go, donut?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Trouserwitz posted:

I also love donuts; it's such a fleeting love, though. Where did you go, donut?

In Thailand?

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

4 part sleepover arc? We gonna die.

But it'll be worth it.

Every new chapter just confirms and builds on the fact that this is the best currently working series and quickly heading for one of my greatest of all time. So. Fucking. Adorable.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hahah these two dorksΣ੧(❛□❛✿)

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

@juanelric
bom... sim e não. sou do Brasil, lgbt, mas sou um garoto, apesar do user

we need sleepover in same bed

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Major spoiler that I thought I should share: in chapter 47.2, our gay babies hold hands AND kiss!!!!!

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Major spoiler that I thought I should share: in chapter 47.2, our gay babies hold hands AND kiss!!!!!

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

The sauce of that gorgeuos moment
https://m.manhuagui.com/comic/26218/402555.html#p=4

wtf spoiler
u need to be banned

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Please don't be playin with me. If this doesn't actually happen I swear to god all mighty

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

The response "me too" may seem awkward to "I love you", but it isn't really and no, not because only fairly socially awkward people say it. It works as an informal response such that the person is saying "me as well" to the statement "I love you" which has been generalized. So, even though they're saying "me too" they're actually meaning "I love you as well".

From my diligent research on the topic I have determined that substantial number of English-speakers find "me too" a perfectly appropriate response to "I love you", while others think it's ungrammatical. So to some extent, I believe the question of whether it's a good translation depends on what variety of English you speak. In some dialects or sociolects, it might be a fine answer in any circumstance, while in others it would sound awkward in most circumstances, and in others yet would be wrong in any circumstance. So there might be some cases where the translation isn't wrong or bad, it's just that the translator's English is a little different from the English you know (though of course there are also cases where the translator don't know English good or makes a careless mistake).

Personally, if I said "I love you" to someone and they said "me too" I'd know exactly what they meant: "I too love you." I doubt that anyone would actually misunderstand and confuse the meaning for "I love me too". Someone might say that as a joke, but it's not a serious interpretation of the statement. However, in some circumstances, saying "me too" would come across as insincere.

Advice on usage: when your significant other is feeling vulnerable or uncertain and says, "I love you," in a desperate or plaintive tone do not answer with "me too."

I took it as Chidori struggling to say something and blurting out whatever first came to her mind so that Nanoha wouldn't leave the room.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Please don't be playin with me. If this doesn't actually happen I swear to god all mighty

Lol I’m not. You can click the link a couple comments above posted by baka inu and see for yourself

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 9:05AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

FUCKING GODDAMMIT! ENOUGH WITH THE CONSTANT INTERRUPTIONS AND LET THEM LEZ IT UP IN PEACE!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

FIRST DATE HYPE

But why oh why the little sister had to come god damn it

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Lol I’m not. You can click the link a couple comments above posted by baka inu and see for yourself

No I shall wait here and get slowly burned up by these two cute nerds like god wanted me to

joined Jun 30, 2016

Back off little sister! you are to late for this race!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Guess it isn't a secret from everybody now.
HER SISTER, MAN.

joined Oct 27, 2018

God this manga draaaaaaaags on forever

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I wanted to be mad at li'l sister, but it's worth it to finally get someone else in on the secret.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well, that's some next level on how to ruin a chapter author-san. The mood was so nice and fitting for you to just go and shatter it all by once again interrupting them when they're alone enjoying themselves. You could have easily made instead so that the sister found them at the exit and be like "Oh look that's my fucking sister, were you on date too?" maybe then it wouldn't have been so disrupting and annoying.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

That's a smart sister. I like her! She saw that Chidori was her sister's gilfriend right away xD

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Siscon alert!

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

i actually liked these two chapters a lot. they showed us a side of nanoha we haven't really seen before, and i love how the sister's reaction is "wow my sister's girlfriend is hot, good job onee-chan!" more than anything else

To reply you must either login or sign up.