Forum › I Beg of You discussion

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn i hope there is more!

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Confused!!!! Wtf did I just read? Does she like Tamaki? Or Yuu? Or both?? Who does Yuu like??

joined Mar 27, 2015

well, that was fucking weird

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

What just happened

joined Jul 23, 2018

What's going on here

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Confused!!!! Wtf did I just read? Does she like Tamaki? Or Yuu? Or both?? Who does Yuu like??

I’m pretty sure Yuu likes Tamaki, just like she says she’s does, and Nagi just thinks she likes Tamaki but actually likes Yuu.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Yeah reading it again, it's obvious that Nagi is in love with Yuu cause she realizes things that are hard to know if you aren't paying proper attention to her... Like how she was in love with Tamaki, how much make up she uses, being worried about her, etc...

Also, the art is like in Ao Haru Ride

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 9:22PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

This story can go in many directions. An OCD psycho-jealous girlfriend (tsundere?), “polyamory”, or “player” is up for grabs here.

My vote is for “Player”.

joined May 7, 2017

QUESTION MARK

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I'm just gonna say...what the f#$k I read?

joined Aug 11, 2014

My take: Nagi takes a liking to Tamaki because she's tall and cool and hot, and realises that Tamaki's friend, Yuu, also feels the same way. Nagi becomes friendly rivals with Yuu, and comes to realise that not only is she cute, she's also funny, dedicated, hardworking, and also a little bit lonely. She meets Tamaki alone, and almost immediately becomes disillusioned, because it turns out that her hot tall butch is also a hot tall player, and she's not as into it as she thought she would be.

She's disappointed, but more than that, she's worried about Yuu, who's invested a hell of a lot more into chasing after Tamaki than Nagi ever did. Yuu knows, though, and doesn't care. She'll work harder to keep Tamaki's attention, if she has to. When Yuu finally runs into Tamaki kissing Yuu, she doesn't care about having "lost" Tamaki, at this point: she just needs to know if this is what Yuu wants, because she's come to care about (and maybe even love) Yuu in a personal way, far outweighing her fleeting, superficial crush on Tamaki. Yuu's smile tells her that this is everything she's ever wanted, and Nagi, who only wants Yuu to be happy, can do nothing but beg Tamaki not to fuck it up.

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 9:25PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

As always, life would be a lot easier if people just when for a poly. I swear to god

joined Jan 7, 2017

My take: Nagi takes a liking to Tamaki because she's tall and cool and hot, and realises that Tamaki's friend, Yuu, also feels the same way. Nagi becomes friendly rivals with Yuu, and comes to realise that not only is she cute, she's also funny, dedicated, hardworking, and also a little bit lonely. She meets Tamaki alone, and almost immediately becomes disillusioned, because it turns out that her hot tall butch is also a hot tall player, and she's not as into it as she thought she would be.

She's disappointed, but more than that, she's worried about Yuu, who's invested a hell of a lot more into chasing after Tamaki than Nagi ever did. Yuu knows, though, and doesn't care. She'll work harder to keep Tamaki's attention, if she has to. When Yuu finally runs into Tamaki kissing Yuu, she doesn't care about having "lost" Tamaki, at this point: she just needs to know if this is what Yuu wants, because she's come to care about (and maybe even love) Yuu in a personal way, far outweighing her fleeting, superficial crush on Tamaki. Yuu's smile tells her that this is everything she's ever wanted, and Nagi, who only wants Yuu to be happy, can do nothing but beg Tamaki not to fuck it up.

Nice, thorough take. Basically what I got, too

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

As always, life would be a lot easier if people just when for a poly. I swear to god

Don't make the mistake of trying it in real life. It never ends well.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Yeah reading it again, it's obvious that Nagi is in love with Yuu cause she realizes things that are hard to know if you aren't paying proper attention to her... Like how she was in love with Tamaki, how much make up she uses, being worried about her, etc...

Also, the art is like in Ao Haru Ride

Didn't a bunch of other girls comment on the exact same things, like it was common knowledge?

joined Apr 19, 2017

What

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

That was an actual fresh take on a love triangle type story. Amazing

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 10:50PM

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

"Confused!!!! Wtf did I just read? Does she like Tamaki? Or Yuu? Or both?? Who does Yuu like??"

Answer: ..."Yes"

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Never before has a story caused so much confusion among readers.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Don't make the mistake of trying it in real life. It never ends well.

^ smells like eurocentrism to me. Poly would indeed make everything better

Ooh short hair Blondie jumped from fuckgirl to long hair blondie, I ship it

joined Apr 17, 2017

DAMN!!? Nagi being best girl and wanting Yuu to happy is cute ^^

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Nice, thorough take. Basically what I got, too

Agreeeed. This felt so original and fresh. Nagi's such a cool character and I love how organic she feels. All the dialogue has a lively quality of it. Despite hitting a lot of standard manga tropes, this doesn't feel like a manga story. It's so anti-drama and real. God, I hope there's more shit like this. I wanna plug it into my veins like an IV drip. It reminds me of The Girl in the Aquamarine but like the reverse, almost. And that manga is my favorite on the site, so high praise from me.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_beg_of_you#2

On the top left panel, the butch girl's beauty hit me

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

The classic bait and switch. Honestly called it the moment I saw Love Triangle.

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

Meanwhile here I think Tamaki is a playgirl. Before she kissed Yuu, she easily kissed Nagi.
When Nagi asked for a kiss, she could have kissed her on her cheek instead

To reply you must either login or sign up.