Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Harumi is very thirsty.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

First it was a typical chapter with some pretty humdrum humor, but then it got really good at the end.

doki doki Thank you, summer. And that face!

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 7:59AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

That link directing to a twitter page about a live action movie based on this manga has got to be a joke... although I would like to believe it’s true. It would be a hilarious foreign film, much like “Phil & Terrence” Canadian film parodied in South Park’s movie.

I look forward to listening to the movie’s soundtrack.

joined Jun 3, 2014

I just realized that they wear different uniforms. Do they go to different schools or something? I'm confused.

What chapter are you on lol?

The latest chapter. I think I was too focused on the boobs to realize that they went to different schools.

joined May 7, 2017

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We want more progression!

We demand Momose-sama and Kana-chan to engage in groping activities TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Sweaty Harumi and it goes low res?! What deity have I offended?! ;_;

joined Jan 6, 2017

Thank you summer indeed.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Harumi is very thirsty.

Remember to stay hydrated in summer, kids! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Dec 10, 2017

Damnit Harumi, why didn’t you get in with her?!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I love how Harumi completely accepted her feelings

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Harumi is a gay mess and I live for that

joined Dec 28, 2016

This manga got a drama cd!

https://twitter.com/aconbwakame/status/1067075404245004290?s=19

Casts include:

Komatsu Mikako as Chiaki
Taneda Risa as Harumi
Hidaka Rina as Kana
Kayano Ai as Momose

Speaking of which, why isn't Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai on dynasty scans? Is it not yuri enough?

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 5:46AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Sweaty Harumi and it goes low res?! What deity have I offended?! ;_;

We've caught up with the tanks so now we're onto online RAWs.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Speaking of which, why isn't Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai on dynasty scans? Is it not yuri enough?

#GiveJahyaGf D:

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

"Thank you Summer!"

joined Apr 12, 2015

Thank you summer, indeed

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Someone needs to confess their love, take the other one in their arms and sweep her off her feet with a kiss.

I don't care which one of them. Someone's gotta do it before they both explode from repressed feelings.

I love this manga so much. <3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't want to be pessimistic, but 4-komas are rarely known for their quick closure.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Harumi is very thirsty.

Remember to stay hydrated in summer, kids! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We have a winner!!!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I don't want to be pessimistic, but 4-komas are rarely known for their quick closure.

I feel like it's pretty debatable whether this is a 4-koma, though? I mean, there's a lot of 4-panel pages, but they're frequently arranged dynamically and often don't end on a punchline.

"4-koma" is a pretty specific format and structure. 4 panels, usually square, equally sized, typically arranged in two columns. Each column is devoted to a single setup and payoff for a particular joke.

This gets close sometimes, but I don't think most people would classify it as a 4-koma. It's also developing the plot a bit more consistently than most 4-koma and even some other humor comics.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

If we have to pick one category, "sexy comedy" is the right tag.

A sexy comedy that sometimes uses 4-koma narrative tools to play with the pacing for humorous effect.

joined Mar 15, 2017

I feel like it's pretty debatable whether this is a 4-koma, though? I mean, there's a lot of 4-panel pages, but they're frequently arranged dynamically and often don't end on a punchline.

"4-koma" is a pretty specific format and structure. 4 panels, usually square, equally sized, typically arranged in two columns. Each column is devoted to a single setup and payoff for a particular joke.

This gets close sometimes, but I don't think most people would classify it as a 4-koma. It's also developing the plot a bit more consistently than most 4-koma and even some other humor comics.

It is 4koma, more specifically "wide 4koma", which is becoming increasingly popular.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Most only last 1-3 volumes. Whether they're longer basically depends on whether they sell well enough to avoid cancellation.

joined May 7, 2017

If we have to pick one category, "sexy comedy" is the right tag.

A sexy comedy that sometimes uses 4-koma narrative tools to play with the pacing for humorous effect.

Neither 4-koma nor sexy comedy it's BrEaST FRIENDS

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

LOL

To reply you must either login or sign up.