Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

On second thought, nope. Back to square one.

Why do people keep saying that?

Because they have poor reading comprehension.

I’m like the only other person who said that, and it was meant as a joke since Momose said they made no progress.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

"well then, let's grope!"

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

What? Progress?

On second thought, nope. Back to square one.

Not really, they went from acquaintance to BrEaST FRIENDS (case sensitivity intended)

I don't care if this manga goes on for like another 100 chapters. I would've never thought that a manga about groping boobs could be this entertaining. in fact, you could see the progression in their relationship in each chapter. it's good to have more chapters of this because, you don't know, what if the world decided to become a better place and this one miraculously got an anime adaptation somehow?

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 9:19AM

joined Jan 9, 2018

Hana San sure is assertive lol

joined Sep 5, 2018

Goggled Anon said:

That was mainly thanks to getting the RAWs for volume 2, which comes to an end after one more omake. After that, we'll need some Comic Cune RAWs to fill the two chapter gap between the tank and the public online RAWs (currently at ch20 as of this post). Anyone who has the former and is willing to share please swing by /u/'s TL thread.

I have 18-20 losslessly extracted (no blurry screenshot garbage with extra artifacts), but the public raws are pretty low-res. I’d prefer if you guys waited for the superior tankoubon releases, especially since most artists fix various stuff for the tankoubon release.

I posted the chapters anyways because I suspect that if I don’t post mine, you’re not going to wait for the tankoubon and use someone else’s screenshots instead. :-/

Also to anyone who didn’t like this series in the beginning, I told you to wait for chapters 13-15. =)

General spoilers for the impatient (that don’t spoil much, IMO):
18: More of the same Chiaki/Harumi but slightly different. You know, like all the previous chapters.
19: Another Momose/Kana chapter.
20: More assertive Harumi and (wo)manhandling of small boobs.

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 11:06AM

joined Apr 18, 2018
joined Jul 7, 2017

This manga got a drama cd!

https://twitter.com/aconbwakame/status/1067075404245004290?s=19

Casts include:

Komatsu Mikako as Chiaki
Taneda Risa as Harumi
Hidaka Rina as Kana
Kayano Ai as Momose

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 11:18AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aries_Lufir posted:

I just can't believe it lol.

Meh I'm so addicted now, I can't wait for the next volumeeeee

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I have 18-20 losslessly extracted (no blurry screenshot garbage with extra artifacts), but the public raws are pretty low-res. I’d prefer if you guys waited for the superior tankoubon releases, especially since most artists fix various stuff for the tankoubon release.

Thanks for this. I figured that since volume 2 only came out last month, fans would rather keep up with the monthly releases rather than wait around for another tank.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Thanks for this. I figured that since volume 2 only came out last month, fans would rather keep up with the monthly releases rather than wait around for another tank.

Yeah, some readers don’t care about image quality as long as it’s fast. To bridge the gap until the next tankoubon release, some other groups release those tankoubon chapters only as fast as new ones come out, rather than release the whole thing within one week…

If you guys do want to go with the low-res raws, I can continue posting them one or two days after they come out.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

[scene from Is My Hobby Weird]
Moving from heavy petting to kissing is not so easy, my dear lady.
Kisses are important.

While character development was necessary to get past the issue, the analogy is inaccurate. (Is My Hobby Weird? Spoilers) When Maiko declines the kiss, arguing that kissing is supposed to be special, it's not because Risa isn't special to her or she doesn't want to kiss Risa. Quite the opposite: Maiko doesn't think of herself as Risa's equal, but more as a fan, so she doesn't think she herself is special enough to Risa. Also, Risa was only saying that stuff about kisses being a greeting to her because she wanted to kiss Maiko, and she agreed to kiss Fumi to make Maiko jealous (at least at first). Once both Maiko and Risa know their feelings are mutual and everything is cleared up between them, Maiko is no longer against kissing. To summarize, kissing was delayed because of a misunderstanding, not because they didn't want to do it.

Oh, I know. But I think you missed my point. There is a generally accepted order for these things. First get to know each other, have a couple of dates, then kiss. Start with chaste kisses, then more passionate kisses. Then move into petting. Light petting, then heavy petting. Then, at some point, shed clothes and work the private parts with hands and mouth. Most people would agree that this is how a relationship has to progress. Now, the amusing thing about both of these manga series is that this (seemingly natural) progression of things is totally & completely messed up. In "Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!" we have naked hugging, fondling of naked boobs, face-in-boobs games, and we came close to breast sucking... and yet, they still have to kiss. In "Is My Hobby Weird?" it's even more extreme: they start by eating each other's pussies, then move into hugging and petting each other's naked bodies... and then, when someone wonders if they have already kissed, Maiko goes 'Whoa, sister, that's serious stuff! We're not that close!' So there you have the basis for my analogy. Clear enough?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Liked this extra. xD

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

the last little part... where harumi strokes chiaki's hair... i died

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

this was very cute, I hope that in the future they will leave the lewd aside and put more cute things like that.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

this was very cute, I hope that in the future they will leave the lewd aside and put more cute things like that.

strongly agree soft yuri is best yuri

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Casts include:

Komatsu Mikako as Chiaki
Taneda Risa as Harumi
Hidaka Rina as Kana
Kayano Ai as Momose

That is so perfect for the casting.

joined Jun 3, 2014

I just realized that they wear different uniforms. Do they go to different schools or something? I'm confused.

Isuke%20inukai
joined May 29, 2014

I just realized that they wear different uniforms. Do they go to different schools or something? I'm confused.

Yes. And the dark hair girl lives near the short hair girl's school.

joined Apr 12, 2014

I'm so glad I discovered this lmao

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

So that was how mommy and daddy met lol.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Harumi be like : eXcuSe mE wHat tHe fUck?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What chapter are you on lol?

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 12:10PM

20190101_004014
joined Apr 14, 2017

And that, my dear, is how I met your mother

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

tag: reversal
soon

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I dunno why I find this as endearing as I do. Or why I literally went "haaaaaaaa!!!" when I got to the last page and "thank you, summer".

To reply you must either login or sign up.