Forum › Centaur's Worries discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nazitaurs, eh? I guess it explains why the president dude has such genuine tolerance for other races, even ones generally shunned.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I remember when this series was about cute animal girls doing cute things with some yuri subtext. And now we have Nazis.

wow, that violence chapter caught me off guard, and then that dungeon, so glad this exists.

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

When I started reading this manga I thought it'd be about animals doing everyday-life things with some implied Yuri.
What I got was animal politics, aliens, centaur Nazis and a dancing snake in a bikini. My body was not ready.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

When I started reading this manga I thought it'd be about animals doing everyday-life things with some implied Yuri.
What I got was animal politics, aliens, centaur Nazis and a dancing snake in a bikini. My body was not ready.

"Was not ready".. So it is now? :D

joined Sep 3, 2013

Wow, chapter 49 was awesome. I've seen more humanism and good stories in this little manga than I have in tons of crappy television.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ah, yes. Mudflation, nothing ruins a game faster than that.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/centaurs_worries_ch50#10
laughed hard.
Wizards of Centaur's worries. I see.
It enlightened my eyes.

Sharingan Demon
1966667_1409873872598402_668625590_n
joined Mar 26, 2014

This chapter (49) has alot of feels. ;-;

sasasul-san is to cute, if she were human, she would be a megane.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

OMG, soooo soooo cute!!! huff.. huff.. now i wanna kidnapped lil sue!!

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Sue-chan keep getting kidnapped <3 now that's one cute loli.

Such lore, so much plot in this manga, also, Sue-chan is too cute for her own good. Lastly, UN antartician dual wielding AK47's, Best chapter by far.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Such lore, so much plot in this manga, also, Sue-chan is too cute for her own good. Lastly, UN antartician dual wielding AK47's, Best chapter by far.

Cute little girl being kidnapped by dogs in one chapter to Snake Murder Machines eating terrorist in the next. God I love this manga.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

is not kidnapping, is adopting a new sister/otp

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

so how did this go from monster moe to political commentary?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

so how did this go from monster moe to political commentary?

I dunno how, but I know when. Chapter Two:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/centaurs_worries_ch02#10

joined Feb 1, 2013

After reading Chapter 50, I was wondering if anyone else thought that Nozomi looked sexy in her battle bikini?

She's living proof that you don't have to have big breasts to look good in a skimpy outfit. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like there's just something about her overall look and the way she carries herself that is kind of tomboy-ish and sexy at the same time. But then, I've always found her confident, no BS attitude rather attractive.

Ultimately, it's kind of like how whenever the other girls focus on Hime's chest. Personally, I'm more inclined to notice how 'fluffy' and girly she is. She has more of a cute vibe to me.

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Antarctican soldiers are badass. Did anyone see the bullet glancing off that one's head? Are the soldiers female as well? Or do they look different because they're bred specifically for battle?

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I missed this series!! I want more!!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A tsundere centaur aiming at HIme? I'll take it!

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Ahh, one of the adorable chapters starring Ayaka. So I guess the next one's going to be about Rwanda or something.

joined Jul 8, 2013

NEW YURI PAIRING APPROVED! Frankly, this MC really needed a love interest so, even if it'll PROBABLY NEVER BE MENTIONED AGAIN, it helps that there's at least a background one now.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

NEW YURI PAIRING APPROVED! Frankly, this MC really needed a love interest so, even if it'll PROBABLY NEVER BE MENTIONED AGAIN, it helps that there's at least a background one now.

Well, there was that dude from the first chapter or so, but he doesn't count. Everyone knows you can't fall in love with a guy, that's ridiculous.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Given that Ayaka got all flustered at the prospect of a date with Hime way back in chapter 27, this isn't really a new pairing. She's obviously got some feelings for Hime.

And hey that makes this the second time it's been mentioned.

To reply you must either login or sign up.