Forum › Still Sick discussion

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I thought Maekawa was really air-headed and open-minded, but that last page put the entire chapter into a whole different light. I bet 10(figurative) bucks that she is completely aware and pretending to seem "air-headed" on purpose, and that she simply wants to affectionately tease Shimizu and get closer to her. Maekawa seems like a really confident, unfaltering type of person who doesn't get flustered. At least not visibly.

Edit: If Maekawa actually is that air-headed, or rather carefree, then so be it. However, I still feel like she lied about going to the wrong hall. If a ticket is required, then it's likely one won't be getting in at all with the wrong ticket. I'm not sure what it's like in Japan, but the first time I went to a convention there were people at all the entrances and exits to make sure no one snuck in. Maekawa definitely knows more and is more aware than she lets on.

Depends on the convention the bigger ones tend to have security for the security but its really is hit or miss. Also events where product is sold sometimes just dont have a buy in at all. Ive been to a few where only small parts were pay walled but I have no idea how their world works so just take it on the nose I geuss.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

I thought Maekawa was really air-headed and open-minded, but that last page put the entire chapter into a whole different light. I bet 10(figurative) bucks that she is completely aware and pretending to seem "air-headed" on purpose, and that she simply wants to affectionately tease Shimizu and get closer to her. Maekawa seems like a really confident, unfaltering type of person who doesn't get flustered. At least not visibly.

Edit: If Maekawa actually is that air-headed, or rather carefree, then so be it. However, I still feel like she lied about going to the wrong hall. If a ticket is required, then it's likely one won't be getting in at all with the wrong ticket. I'm not sure what it's like in Japan, but the first time I went to a convention there were people at all the entrances and exits to make sure no one snuck in. Maekawa definitely knows more and is more aware than she lets on.

a good amount of larger japanese doujin events (comiket, comic city, tokyo fes i think) don't have ticketing; also, a lot of smaller ones just allow walk-in after around 2PM because either they run out of catalogues (that's what you use as a ticket in a lot of events) or they've already covered their costs

There's enough visual cues (and one line of dialogue later on in the series) to assume it's probably Comic City Haru she was at, so yeah, likely just plausibly free entry, and it's Tokyo Big Sight so you could definitely enter the wrong hall there. (she could have been at a Sunrise/Sunshine Creation tho... which would make less sense so let's ignore that.)

Screen%20shot%202019-06-20%20at%206.20.42%20am
joined May 6, 2017

The whole dynasty community trembles from all these relatable emotions

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

"Oh.. This is my first kabedon.."

Hqdefault%20(2)
joined Apr 5, 2018

I really actually want more of this

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Is it just me or are the two girls in her doujin's cover YoshiYou?

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

I want Maekawa's sweater

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

OMG I RELATE WHOLEHEARTEDLY TO THIS MANGA ON EVERY LEVEL!!!! T^T

I'M THE ONLY GIRL IN MY NERDY GIRL FRIEND GROUP THAT LIKES YURI!!! they mainly like yaoi and regular hetero ships.... i fake liking yaoi too when i'm around them just to feel included :(

I don't have anyone in real life i can passionately be open about my love for yuri with... sigh... maybe someday!

I think a looooot of girls talk about Yuri online only... Who knows, maybe your whole group is pretending too hehe.
There's just too much to risk and "I only like it as a genre" won't help most of the times... So yeah, is hard.
Maybe we need a secret codeword or wear a specific item to identify our kind like "cough*youchika*cough" and wait to see if there's any reaction.

I'm closeted IRL but I'm practically a worshiper of the yuri goddess online... My friend group has girls that fangirl over yaoi a lot as well, but one of them isn't very good at hiding the fact that she has a girlfriend. And I'd like a secret item to identify yuri lovers as well, but that would get discovered eventually, unfortunately.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

A secret codeword huh. I suggest "homu homu"

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

This story is acceptable. I demand you bring me more of these chapters! (clap clap)

Severa%20icon
joined Sep 3, 2016

O: maekawa got skillz

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 5:25AM

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

A manga character drawing a manga about their experiences...at this rate we're gonna get some inception level manga where this character's creation will create a manga based on their experiences, causing the following character of a character of a character to create their own manga, and so on. :D

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 1:08PM

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

what a nice plot twist

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

A manga character drawing a manga about their experiences...at this rate we're gonna get some inception level manga where this character's creation will create a manga base on their experiences, causing the following character of a character of a character to create their own manga, and so on. :D

MANGCEPTION

joined Jan 31, 2018

boi

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Female mangakas and clam jamming, name a better duo.
(I know chapter 2, I'm just kidding)

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I am so digging the fake air-headedness omfg. They're both so fucking gay and I am obsessed with them both. I can already feel this manga crawling its way to my top 10

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The sickness continues
Oh, wah-ah-ah-ah!

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

love this manga!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The twists start comin and they don't stop comin

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 7:43AM

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Ahhhh yessss, bring on the juicy gay!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

a) shimizu is out-yuri danshiing yuri danshi
b) there's an avatar for someone in page 12 panel 2 just waiting to be cropped out

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 8:17AM

joined Aug 23, 2018

It's a adult life version of "We Can't Draw Love" in a way, well that's the way I see it going. Both main character's are really likeable and you already just two chapters in and you want them to get together. But so far this has a ton of potential of been a top tier Yuri manga. Hopefully it won't end up disappointing us.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yeaaah it's clear now, Maekawa is gonna be TOP.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

...this series gets SO juicy later...

MY BODY IS READY.

To reply you must either login or sign up.