Forum › Alice Sherlock: The Rubious Nebula discussion

themusicman500
Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

INTENSE.
I really like this, but man, small font hurts my eyes...

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

How many chapters are left?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I hope we get more of this. It's pretty interesting, different and cute.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its been completely translated on danbooru for a while now.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

What the fuck is this?
Is this Yuri? It's more like a kind of common mystery story

last edited at Feb 11, 2019 9:37PM

joined Apr 19, 2017

Wait i just spent like an abridged hour reading this and i get hit with the to be continued?!?! I dont even want the yuri at this point i just want some ending

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

What the fuck is this?

Well, Alice likes (or, perhaps, liked) Marie, who showed interest at first (sincere or otherwise). I can't think of a tag that would describe things better for the time being. Not without risk of spoiling anything, at least.

I've been enjoying this a heck of a lot. Many thanks to Stan and the rest of the team for contuing your scanlation.
I'm really wondering what Arsenius thinks is in the orb, and what he wants it for. Also very interested to know how much Marie knows about it. These cliffhangers though... the author certainly knows exactly where to leave things to get me wanting more...
Also did anyone else feel like the MI6 scientist guy looked a lot like Otacon? I couldn't help but read his lines in Christopher Randolph's voice.

...Dang. Now I want a character to talk about one of their japanese animes.

Wait i just spent like an abridged hour reading this and i get hit with the to be continued?!?! I dont even want the yuri at this point i just want some ending

They know exactly what they're doing to us and it's awful. We've been getting the cliffhanger to-be-continued over and over. Still, I gotta respect that proficiency for building the hype.

last edited at Feb 11, 2019 11:31PM

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

So... is Madame Bernard/Marie/Arsenius (Madame Bermarsenius?) employing children as her associates, or are they just really short adults?

They must be adults. Children hate wearing shirts and ties.

Nah... kids in the end dont care if it fits and its confortable... but I know more male adults that really hates shirts and ties....

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

It is surprisingly enjoyable!... When will chapter 6 come?

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

went and read all of it on danbooru, very cute and unique style and engaging plot, but I'm a little bit bummed out by the lack of conclusiveness in the yuri development department. We got one confirmed lesbian, and one girl who hits her with the "just friends" line and possibly still likes someone else.
oh well. still worth reading regardless!

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

went and read all of it on danbooru, very cute and unique style and engaging plot, but I'm a little bit bummed out by the lack of conclusiveness in the yuri development department. We got one confirmed lesbian, and one girl who hits her with the "just friends" line and possibly still likes someone else.
oh well. still worth reading regardless!

Was just about to write the same thing. The story itself is quite good, even the backstory of how the ruby is created is excellent, 10/10 easily, but the lack of yuri in the ending just kinda kills it for me. Couple with the fact that the mc comes across as really wimpy, except when they gave her actual sherlock powers, I really couldn't get behind her and the main girl

Other than that it's a solid good read

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

What the fuck is this?

it has a lesbian main character so yes its yuri. and yes this is a mystery, yuri is a sub-genre so its not exclusive.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

What a cliffhanger, this is very good. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I wonder what happened this was pretty nice

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

thank you so much for everyone linking out the danbooru site :D
this great read finally reach its end

joined Aug 21, 2017

This is good. It feels like a very classic movie plot, in a good way.
Also, holy shit does chapter 7 get DARK. It surprised me when I read it.

Purple_rgb125-0-175
joined Jan 31, 2018

It's nice to see stories that actually have a satisfying conclusion (on danbooru again). Would recommend reading the last 3 chapters (also, you have to hover over the bubble speeches in japanese to see the translations in English).

To reply you must either login or sign up.