Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Mya is so cute when she lazes around.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015
Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Loli's on both arms, lazing around, living the good life.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yori chan good example of an unbearable annoying tsundere.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

That collar doe

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

this is the weirdest hybrid of AnoKiss and Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane! Love dodecahedrons abound. It's even got a little Yuzumori-san - the main girl is pretty sympathetic, though she's no Mimika.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Good chapter, but missed opportunity for Hinata and Noah to play the parents.

joined Jun 3, 2014

She should have just taken her to a park

joined Sep 13, 2018

this was quite fun to read... i still think every kid should be like hana-chan : being a little ,innocent kid but at the same time recognize danger in an instant , she knows that miyako is a pedo and tries to stay away from her in the beginning.
Man i would loved to se matsumoto and miyako as mom and dad.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Awww hana's unexpected blush!

joined Dec 16, 2017

Amazing what a little makeup can do. Looked to have her eyelashes done, hair redone, and a little makeup on the face. Gave off a different vibe right after that.

In other news, keep Noah away from that toolset. Unless you're at the circus and you want an insta-clown!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That's just too adorable.

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Amazing what a little makeup can do. Looked to have her eyelashes done, hair redone, and a little makeup on the face. Gave off a different vibe right after that.

In other news, keep Noah away from that toolset. Unless you're at the circus and you want an insta-clown!

Hahaha! This was good! xD

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Oh! Hana likes pretty onee-san. Hana’s gayness is awaken. =w=

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Hana is becoming gay. Or finding out she was gay all along.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I would let Hinata be my mom.

Shit, wrong chapter-- Myako looks nice with her hair combed, yeah.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

My ships are still Miya and her stalker, Noah and Hinata - Hana is not - quite - interested in dating. She can go on three-person dates with Miyako and Stalker to practice and to wean Miya off of her. It can't be a concidence that all the openly gay girls have a same-age potential partner. Did I miss anything here? Stalker -> Miyako -> Hana, Noah -> Hinata -> Miyako, right? And tsundere bi ... g ego small body for her careta.... best friend.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Forty chapters in, and Noah's blank-eyed catface expression still makes me laugh every single time.

joined May 20, 2013

Forty chapters in, and Noah's blank-eyed catface expression still makes me laugh every single time.

°w°

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

°w°

I did actually laugh.

I can't wait to see it animated.

last edited at Nov 2, 2018 10:22AM

joined Sep 13, 2018

My ships are still Miya and her stalker, Noah and Hinata - Hana is not - quite - interested in dating. She can go on three-person dates with Miyako and Stalker to practice and to wean Miya off of her. It can't be a concidence that all the openly gay girls have a same-age potential partner. Did I miss anything here? Stalker -> Miyako -> Hana, Noah -> Hinata -> Miyako, right? And tsundere bi ... g ego small body for her careta.... best friend.

so im not the only one wanting miya x stalker

joined Jul 23, 2014

so im not the only one wanting miya x stalker

i'm part of that club, too

joined May 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_KDbDQeofY

I fell in love with Noah

And I think I might prefer the animations a bit more. Not to say the manga isn't cute, but the anime style might be cuter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.