Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

after seeing those cute moms how can you still go after their children. I am always team mom like who wouldn't like a Maki X Nico mom or Nico x Maki mom doujin

Ship the three mothers together

You guys have good taste, moms are the best

I want in on this milf appreciation group too.

joined Feb 11, 2014

I am always team mom like who wouldn't like a Maki X Nico mom or Nico x Maki mom doujin

I thought the in thing was Maki-mom X Kotori-mom?

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Hana's mom is so cute and at the legal age too. Mya should aim for her instead.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I thought Hana and Noah's moms were Hana and Noah themselves and this was like that Shinozaki-san volume extra where everyone except for Kaede (but including Shinozaki's older brother) became Shinozaki's little sisters during a dream.

Also, I've been thinking that for some time, but Noah has a Sachiko Koshimizu vibe, like claiming/wanting to be the cutest, and the smug cat smile.

Anyway, Hana and Noah's moms are funny. xD
And someone who can relate with Miyako. lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

after seeing those cute moms how can you still go after their children. I am always team mom like who wouldn't like a Maki X Nico mom or Nico x Maki mom doujin

Me too

joined Jul 23, 2014

Me too

you guys have space for another one?

joined Apr 28, 2016

Me too

you guys have space for another one?

There is always room for one more, just like in a mother's heart.

And in a mother's pants ;P

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I legit cannot wait for the anime to come out and Pixiv to be flooded with fan art of Noah's mom.

It nEEEEEEEEEEeds to happen

joined Jul 26, 2016

Shipper mom best mom.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So apparently Hana's mom is fine with OneLoli xD

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Eeck! How can Nanatsu Mukunoki keep making a pedophile's infatuation with an 11yr old, seem so cute, and innocent!?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Forget Noah's mom, let's talk Hana's mom. In fact that's one of my two ships with Myako.
Either Matsumoto or Hana's mom, if she's available. Noah is just as young, and roughly as cute, as Hana. The other girls aren't far behind. But it's Hana Myako fell for, so possibly her mother would be an acceptable substitute.

Eeck! How can Nanatsu Mukunoki keep making a pedophile's infatuation with an 11yr old, seem so cute, and innocent!?

She definitely has arrested development. That said, she doesn't obsess on the youngness of girls per se. She's like a cross between Noriko and Mimika, really.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Forget Noah's mom, let's talk Hana's mom. In fact that's one of my two ships with Myako.
Either Matsumoto or Hana's mom, if she's available. Noah is just as young, and roughly as cute, as Hana. The other girls aren't far behind. But it's Hana Myako fell for, so possibly her mother would be an acceptable substitute.

She definitely has arrested development. That said, she doesn't obsess on the youngness of girls per se. She's like a cross between Noriko and Mimika, really.

Arrested development? That makes alot of sense, actually. It explains much of Miyako's behavior. Still, I don't think it matters why Miyako is a pedophile, in the long run. It only matters that she is romantically drawn to a child.
It makes me sad. I could really get behind Hana and Miyako as a couple, if Hana was just a bit older, 4 or 5 years at least. They really are cute together. But, as it stands it feels like a tease, because no matter how many cute little tender moments they have together, I know it can't actually happen. At least it shouldn't happen, and I feel like a dirty perv rooting for it.

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 5:54AM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Man I feel bad for Koyori. She's so useless. Her's is a tortured existence.

It makes me sad. I could really get behind Hana and Miyako as a couple, if Hana was just a bit older, 4 or 5 years at least. They really are cute together. But, as it stands it feels like a tease, because no matter how many cute little tender moments they have together, I know it can't actually happen. At least it shouldn't happen, and I feel like a dirty perv rooting for it.

The clear solution is to bang Hana's mom. Obviously. Or Myako could just... wait.

Oooh nooo, the teacher is so cuuute.

Yes, yes she is.

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 10:12AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So, I guess that joke was... Kanon ? rimshot

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The thing is, this is closer to Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane than it is to Yuzumori-san. We're not meant to take it or Miyako seriously. Her life is gettting marginally better, but she is a gag character, when all is said and done. Whenever you take a Japanese gag character too seriously - Nico Yazawa comes to mind - their backstory is almost inevitably pretty sad.

Miyako had no friends but some of that is not accepting Matsumoto, and part of the reason for that is that she identifies with, and admires, elementary schoolers. So like Tomoko Kuroki, she added to her problems.

Another element of this gag series is endless unrequited love chains:

Matsumoto -> Miyako. Hinata -> Miyako. Noah -> Hinata. Miyako -> Hana.

Yeah, that's what I've seen. That said, all the Yazawa girls, including mom, look extremely young for their age, so a high-schooler dating Mama Yazawa would be very natural. She could just put on a school uniform and blend in. After all, in her youth she was Sailor Moon.

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 5:32PM

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

I am always team mom like who wouldn't like a Maki X Nico mom or Nico x Maki mom doujin

Hell yeah, if only there were more doujins of those two, they are one of my favorite pairings

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

So, I guess that joke was... Kanon ? rimshot

From where is your profile picture? (Which Manga)

joined Sep 1, 2017

Another element of this gag series is endless unrequited love chains:

Matsumoto -> Miyako. Hinata -> Miyako. Noah -> Hinata. Miyako -> Hana.

Except Miyako -> Hana seems to be progressing forwards. I disagree. I don't think this is a purely gag manga. There is definitely a gag component to it, but gag mangas never feel like they are going anywhere. This one does. Miyako and Hana have had more than a couple of moments, that I would consider romantic. At least I would if I felt comfortable calling the relationship, between a college girl, and an 11yr old romantic.
Also Miyako isn't a typical lolicon gag yuri protagonist. The usual creapy pervs, that headline these affairs, are normally after anything in a skirt, that's under the age of 12. Miyako is only truely after Hana. More over Miyako's attraction to Hana is evolving. When the series began, Miyako acted more like a typical lolicon gag yuri perv, creeping everybody out with her attempts to photograph young girls in cute costumes. Since then Miyako's attraction to Hana as became more innocent (for the lack of a better term for it.) The cute blushes, the heart pounding, the shy befuddlement when Hana is around, Miyako is acting more like a young girl having her first crush, than a creapy child hungry pedophile.

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 2:01AM

joined Sep 1, 2017

Man I feel bad for Koyori. She's so useless. Her's is a tortured existence.

The clear solution is to bang Hana's mom. Obviously. Or Myako could just... wait.

The only two ways waiting would work is the series ends with Miyako promising to hold off a full romantic relationship, until Hana is old enough, which feels unfulfilling, or a time skip to show the couple together, which feels a little creepy because we spent the whole series with Hana as a child, and we probably won't get the time to know the grown up Hana. Either way a failed end.

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 2:04AM

joined Dec 10, 2017

It would be cool if the author aged the characters in the story over time, so we can actually see them grow up!

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

It would be cool if the author aged the characters in the story over time, so we can actually see them grow up!

I think you expect a little too much from a Comedy Manga... ^_^

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 1:54PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Age them down over time so we can watch Mya-nee turn back into a loli.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Age them down over time so we can watch Mya-nee turn back into a loli.

I want to see that! ><
Also, I want to know what will happen if Mya-nee turn into loli and the other three turn into adult.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

A reversal like that would make a really fun little bonus chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.