joined Jul 16, 2013

Meta af

Nao%20smug%20face
joined Feb 1, 2016

Damn, they end it at the best part

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

And now Megu becomes the protagonist huehuehue

I really like this fourth wall break concept manga. GIVE ME MORE!

joined Aug 31, 2018

I must say, dat's some good shit

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

And they became the side yuri couple which is mor einteresting than the main couple. Lol

last edited at Oct 20, 2018 10:23PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love this so much. This is a one-shot, right? Does anyone know if there's a continuation of this somewhere? I'd love it if the "Megumi x Misaki" ship ended up so popular with the manga's fans that they ended up overshadowing the actual harem.

Also, this brings me back to before I discovered yuri manga and used to read harem romcoms. I remember reading through them and unconsciously shipping the female love interests together, lol.

last edited at Oct 20, 2018 10:31PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

I want more of this, but I'm not sure if you could make a whole series out of this concept. I'd like to see them try, though.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Meta as fuck
Pretty good tho.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

0h My God Dynasty, you ate my whole comment because I took too long starting the first comment and now is gone forever.
Oh! thanks for sharing this one, it's great... it really puts in shame all the harem comedies out there, because of series like this, reading het for me is so hard, there's an awful lot just like the one this manga is parodying, the only love comedy with a guy lead I'm reading right now is Komi san and even in all it's cute funny glory, lately is trying to push a very old cliche with love.
It's remarkable how putting a single person with real human behavior can make a harem look awful (or worse that how they are already) to the point that this mini universe tries to erase their existence in order to keep on working, is not quite 4thwall breaking, is just that their world is idiotic and everyone in there is idiotic, is a world where everyone exist for the sole purpose of making one person happy so they have to throw logic aside and physic laws too... And you need to be like them too throwing away your pride and shame because if you don't, then you lose your right to be
tldr: This one goes to favorites

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Now that's pretty darn unique.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I'd love to see an anime with this concept expanded. Or even play a videogame, that "becoming an extra" stuff could be some interesting gameplay.

last edited at Oct 20, 2018 10:45PM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Very meta and out of the ordinary, I only wish this had a couple of extra pages. Still this was a very fun reading, I hope this author makes more yuri.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Looooool

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I love this so much. This is a one-shot, right? Does anyone know if there's a continuation of this somewhere? I'd love it if the "Megumi x Misaki" ship ended up so popular with the manga's fans that they ended up overshadowing the actual harem.

This is included in an anthology of five one-shots by the same artist. As far as I've seen, there's no mention of any sequel or continuation. But it was published in 2018, so who knows, maybe someday!

joined May 25, 2017

HOLY this is GOOD

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

I just love the whole concept of this, manga characters who know there in a story and can actually effect the story as it happens is such a neat idea. I'd love to see more yuri's or any kind of stories like this.

P.S. Anyone else wanna know what happened to the girl who ended up in the war manga?

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I hate this comedy romance stories that exagerates on the ecchi. I think is only a meek distraction from how poorly written is the stroryline and plots.

That said... That´s why I love this parody so much. I wouldn´t mind seeing more of this story. It makes fun of all the cliches that cringe me so much.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

The war manga and the love manga are by the same author, sometimes I can imagine characters acting like this offscreen.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Reminds me of this
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_the_main_character_of_a_harem_manga_but_im_gay_so_every_day_is_hell_for_me

and some generic shitty fake reality shows, of course.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

It doesn't look like Misaki enjoys the ecchi at the end but I'll just ignore that
Well, I guess she's just shocked, I would be pretty shocked also

joined Oct 15, 2014

Also, this brings me back to before I discovered yuri manga and used to read harem romcoms. I remember reading through them and unconsciously shipping the female love interests together, lol.

LMAO same

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Also, can we talk about how terrifying this universe would be to live in? The characters have to act in a certain way, otherwise their entire being would just fade into the background. And the heroines don't seem to be treated much better. In Megumi's case, she's the designated fanservice girl - as stated, she's won't end up with the protagonist and will just have her boobs groped for the manga's entirety. At least she does realize that and start standing up for herself thanks to Misaki, and basically falls out of love with the protagonist.

And speaking of Misaki, Megumi's comment on page 9

You're also a heroine, so you'll quickly start to like the prota-...

Implies that the girls who interact with the protagonist will end up liking him no matter what. That's pretty much always what happens in a harem romcom, right? It makes Misaki being nervous about getting into an "ecchi" scene all the more understandable - if she refuses, she'll end up as an extra. But if she goes through with it, she'll lose herself and be forced to fall in love with the protagonist.

Really, that's what makes Megumi getting in the locker with Misaki all the more satisfying. Not only does she save Misaki from becoming an extra, she also saves her from falling in love against her own will. Not to mention, Megumi comes out of it with someone who actually does like her back (and not just for her boobs).

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

It doesn't look like Misaki enjoys the ecchi at the end but I'll just ignore that
Well, I guess she's just shocked, I would be pretty shocked also

Look closely, she's totally blushing. I think she was more surprised than anything.

last edited at Oct 20, 2018 11:33PM

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

This is gold. And meta. Loss of 4th wall and it seems like they are actors but directing the story at will too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.