Forum › A Room For Two discussion

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

Wow! Another manga with the Subtext + Yuri tag in it.. :D The only manga that have that tag is Okuu's Treasure by Makino..

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Two new ships. Hinako and roomie and .... THE MOMS! All Sakurako's mom needs now is a piece of toast in her mouth before she crashes into Kasumi's mom, and ...

Glad to see that I'm not the only one already shipping the moms together. I can't resist that height gap...
And that last chapter was like really gay, nothing more to say about this

No kidding - last chapter is pretty yuri. YuruYuri level at least.

We need to get writing help from Mochi Au Lait: "Met My Daughter's Girlfriend's Hot Mom at a PTA Meeting"

Close enough: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ikenai_hito

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Well, as long as it's the good kind of wrong, I wouldn't mind it. * Cough* Terribly wrong, btw

Jeeeeez do they start making out naked under the blanket or something, for you to put that much stress on it?!
Well, I ain't exactly complaining if I'm only wrong about the time-frame.

Close. Not really, although better imo
Anyway, I think I should stop teasing/spoiling here for a while. If there's need for more, I have the same username on (the Dynasty Scans) Discord for more per direct message.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Jeeeeez do they start making out naked under the blanket or something, for you to put that much stress on it?!
Well, I ain't exactly complaining if I'm only wrong about the time-frame.

Anyway, I think I should stop teasing/spoiling here for a while. If there's need for more, I have the same username on (the Dynasty Scans) Discord for more per direct message.

Ominous.
I wouldn't go out of my way to ask for spoilers, but these weren't really much of a spoiler anyway. More like an inevitability that comes sooner than expected. Thanks for all the hype.

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

the gay level is over 9000

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

they really don't want the subtext taken out

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Ominous.
I wouldn't go out of my way to ask for spoilers, but these weren't really much of a spoiler anyway. More like an inevitability that comes sooner than expected. Thanks for all the hype.

Hehe, good to know. What I was hinting at doesn't happen until vol.5 anyway. Not that there aren't some other great chapters until then, surely not. But then again, there aren't any bad chapters in the first place.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 4:44PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

“Ice cream has to follow pizza.”

Which means Kasumi changed from her towel-and-panties outfit into a regular top for the delivery pizza, then switched back for the ice cream.

There seem to have been no objections, however.

She took a second bath. She says so in the upper right panel. So she ate the ice-cream afterwards.
For not so pure confirmation, she is wearing different panties.

But then again, there aren't any bad chapters in the first place.

Ain't that the truth lol

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“Ice cream has to follow pizza.”

Which means Kasumi changed from her towel-and-panties outfit into a regular top for the delivery pizza, then switched back for the ice cream.

There seem to have been no objections, however.

She took a second bath. She says so in the upper right panel. So she ate the ice-cream afterwards.

Ah, good point—I missed that one. Those little asides sometimes get lost when I’m reading on a small-screened device.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

xD Subtext + Yuri now?

Schrodinger's Lesbians.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Glad to know I'm not the only degenerate mind shipping the moms together.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 10:56PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Wow, it skipped completely over the yuri crush tag and and went strait to full on yuri. What will truly be hilarious will be right after we finally get it tagged the mangaka will throw some sort of wrench in the works like by adding the Kasumi asexual story arc or some other anti-yuri plot twist.

Anyway, I'm glad it at least got tagged with something stronger than subtext. Now all the psycho yuri purists who shriek like a vampire with a crucifix jabbed in its eyeball the moment they see a het tag will actually check it out.

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

YASS THAT YURI TAG

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

why there's yuri tag?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ah, good point—I missed that one. Those little asides sometimes get lost when I’m reading on a small-screened device.

Oh, that must be tough with this series. There are a lot of those small lines outside the speech bubbles.

why there's yuri tag?

Cuz it is a yuri manga

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 4:02AM

joined May 10, 2015

xD Subtext + Yuri now?

Schrodinger's Lesbians.

I'm sure there is a pun about 'cats' and 'boxes' here but I'm not a good enough wordsmith.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

xD Subtext + Yuri now?

Schrodinger's Lesbians.

I'm sure there is a pun about 'cats' and 'boxes' here but I'm not a good enough wordsmith.

"Schrödinger's Lesbian:
A scientific thought experiment where a woman is neither gay or straight until another woman opens her Box(pants) and sees her Cat(pussy). Once opened the truth will be revealed."

I tried. I apologize to all the wordsmiths in the world.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

i actually like more the unintended flirt of the first chapters than the over the top one sided love of sakurako
sometimes sakurako comes up as anoying and creepy and kasumi looks really uncomfortable about that
i really like the last part of the last chapter since gets that feeling of unintended flirt from the first chapters

"Unintended"? Ha!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Hinako and Fujiho have known each other for what, a day? And they're already sleeping side by side

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Chapter 29 was on a league of it's own.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I ship Sakurako's mom x Kasumi's mom lol

joined Feb 18, 2015

i actually like more the unintended flirt of the first chapters than the over the top one sided love of sakurako
sometimes sakurako comes up as anoying and creepy and kasumi looks really uncomfortable about that
i really like the last part of the last chapter since gets that feeling of unintended flirt from the first chapters

"Unintended"? Ha!

I thought Kasumi's "unintendedly" asking for Sakurako's hand in marriage was a clear indication that Sakurako's over the top one-sided love is really creepy and annoying and makes Kasumi uncomfortable. That and when she suggested that they should just both go to the same university... that really suggests that she's totally fed up with the girl.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

that really suggests that she's totally fed up with the girl.

are we reading the same manga? The girl who needs a "Sakurakoness charge" is fed up with her?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

that really suggests that she's totally fed up with the girl.

are we reading the same manga? The girl who needs a "Sakurakoness charge" is fed up with her?

Whoooosh~

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I thought Kasumi's "unintendedly" asking for Sakurako's hand in marriage was a clear indication that Sakurako's over the top one-sided love is really creepy and annoying and makes Kasumi uncomfortable. That and when she suggested that they should just both go to the same university... that really suggests that she's totally fed up with the girl.

Don't forget when she snuggles up in her lap, or spoons up behind her in the one bed that they always share. Or the time that she took a candy out of Sakurako's mouth...with her tongue.

To reply you must either login or sign up.